In 1918 People Were Already Being Lied To By The Government (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new article.

In 1918 People Were Already Being Lied To By The Government

‘If the present rate of acceleration of the disease continues for a few more weeks, civilization could easily disappear from the face of the earth,’ said scientist Victor Vaughan of the University of Michigan Medical School, back in 1918.

During the Great War, more commonly known as World War I, a flu pandemic was spreading around the world. The death toll from this pandemic surpassed that of all military deaths in both World War I and World War II.

Authorities told people that this strain was just ‘ordinary...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Reactions: Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Three cheers for truth coming down our road now!...<3

Reactions: Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I believe the picture you posted actually captures the moment 3 souls are on their way out of the body, with the people sitting around in close proximity not noticing it at all. The light emanating especially from the one in the middle left foreground is not natural at all - that is not sunlight coming in a window.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)