• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Here is what I have so far and correct me if in wrong please. ASSUMING THESE ARE CALIFORNIA TIMES:
Pierre- 7:00am tomorrow
Bailey- 6:00pm tonight
Milet- 10:00am tomorrow
Clair stone- 11pm tonight
Rhonda flye- I don't have a time so I might have to improvise.
Catherine- 10:30pm tonight
Nisa- I don't have a time but I was thinking 9am unless you'd rather me just do the healing as a suprise sensation?
Charlotte- I will do yours soon. I just woke up at 12:30. It's 1:28pm now (major insomnia) I will work on your problem before 5 am my time if that's ok. About 4am or so unless you specify :)
If there is anyone I missed let me know.

Please send any corrections this is what I have so far. I am working with people via private message. It feels better that way.

Last edited:

Charlotte

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 16, 2016
Here is what I have so far and correct me if in wrong please. ASSUMING THESE ARE CALIFORNIA TIMES:
Pierre- 7:00am tomorrow
Bailey- 6:00pm tonight
Milet- 10:00am tomorrow
Clair stone- 11pm tonight
Rhonda flye- I don't have a time so I might have to improvise.
Catherine- 10:30pm tonight
Nisa- I don't have a time but I was thinking 9am unless you'd rather me just do the healing as a suprise sensation?

Please send any corrections or anyone I don't have. however this is what I have so far
Please add me - Charlotte - tomorrow anytime - 4pm your time?

Reactions: Mike
OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Okay I spent today doing the sessions since i fell behind yesterday. outside the forum i had dozens of people to send healing to and work on specific ailments for each person. I love doing this and it beings me joy. I also went throught the entire list on the roundtable but unfortunately most of them i couldnt do at real time because i fell so far behind with nearly 45 people all together outside the forum. within 2 days. I hope i helped many. if for some reason you dont feel a difference it could be the energy going to your emotional aspects/emotional body and or root of the problems.
charlotte i will set my alarm for 4PM my time. can you tlel me what aiments you need worked on? you can message me too if you want. that is up to you. I message everyone either way by the time i finish with the healings. i will catchya at 4PM my time :)

Reactions: Laron

Lois

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Mike I am sending you love, love, love <3
What a beautiful thing you are doing for people and how wonderful to be so connected to source and your highest self that you can be a conduit for all these incredible healing energies.

I know what it is to be homeless, and I think everyone here knows what it is to have loved ones who are fearful of what we are and do because they are not yet able to understand. We're not here to walk an easy path and that's for sure.

Where exactly is your Mom's home? I find it helpful to get out into nature, a good few miles away from the energies of the family home... Would this be an option for you? It might prove a double benefit if your family are worried because of the amount of time you are spend in your room in what they assume is a sleep (or drug!!!!) state. If they think you're out walking they might get off your case a little.

Just a thought.

Lots of love my friend xxxx

Reactions: Mike
OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Thank you. I do healing on my nephew and 13 yrs old daughter (born same day) and they know because I don't hide it anymore. Not after the ridicule. Everything will work out. I love this hard life I picked. Its teaching Me so much. We live in the middle of the city but I'm sure I can work something out hopefully. thank you so much for your kind words :)

Reactions: Lois

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)