• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
For those with serious problems who need relief AND those who would like a 10-20 minute healing session please list your name location and one reason you need healing.
If for some reason you don't feel it do not worry . It only means the universal energy and earth energy is going to the "root" of the problem which you may not feel it. You will feel a relaxation regardless. It's best when you know the session is taking place. I have best results with that. Post here what you need done, just one major ailment or small ailment. I will then contact you and let you know what time I will send or better yet you pick since I don't know the time zones from here to your locations. Unless you just want me to send with intent for you to recieve when the time is right or when you call on it. That is up to you . Many love having it in real time. I have many modalities which I'll intuitively feel which I need to use for each problem.

I don't feel it works best when people send to others when they are not conscious of it unless like I said when I intend for them to reciev e when time is right. People usually will wonder if it was send unless your extremely clairvoyant or extremely sensitive if I just go and send the energy without intention of flow when needed. However even those people get busy and distracted.When i message you with the option time u may want to relax for 20 minutes as long distance doesn't take an hour to do this for great benefits. or you may tell me on the board.

I normally start at 4am USA California time. And will do each persons sessions with a few minutes in between to cut any attached cords from the client as well as grounding you and myself and call in specific guides and past healers/masters depending on different people.
So go ahead and list your name location(location not needed but helps) and your ailment.
Love & light
Mike Farley-

Claire Stone

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 2, 2016
Hi Mike. Thank you for sharing your healing gift with us. I would like to receive healing for the back of my neck and shoulder area. I am happy to receive the healing when the time is right for me.
Thank you.

OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Hi Mike. Thank you for sharing your healing gift with us. I would like to receive healing for the back of my neck and shoulder area. I am happy to receive the healing when the time is right for me.
Thank you.
I just sent a long text and it never showed up ugh. Lol. Kinda funny. I'm not sure where you live but my 5am is 8am or8am is 10 am. I say just pick a time early like 5 my time for example OR Tell me what time at night. I can make that work. Plead let me know. I will be writing all this down Clair :)

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Hi Mike. Thank you. I would appreciate some healing. Have had extreme back and neck ache which is causing daily headaches. I am in South Africa.
ok let me know where u live and I figure just like I told Clair the east coast is 3 hour difference from Pacific coast unless your out of the US I believe there's a time chart I will try and find. So.. and I start 4-5 am but if requested I can do later as I told Clair. Earlier for me the better but I care more about your people's schedule by FAR! If u can't do it until 9pm or 11 pm I can work that out :)

Last edited:
OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Remember it's good if your awake for at least the first 5 minutes . It will continue throughout your sleep. Also remember please let me know the exact time and you must be conscious of the treatment, the whole time if your awake but relax. Once you set intention once the moment it starts you no longer have to keep the intent, althought I do.
If you plan on falling asleep that is okay it may work better. Just SET THE INTENTION! ;) I love sending healing to family :) you guys are my family!

PLEASE POST YOUR TIMES DO NOT FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR LOCATION

R

Rhonda Flye

Hi, I am from Aurora, CO. I am suffering from extreme Heart, pancreas and kidney failure. Would extremely appreciate anything you could do!!

Reactions: Stargazer and Mike
A

Angelia

Mike, Is there anyway to request this for someone else? My mom had colon cancer. They have removed the cancer and reconstructed everything, but she's not healing well. Also, just found out a couple days ago my father has stage 4 cancer. Just send peace and love. As for myself, yes I have health issues, but no where as bad as they have been, so if at all possible to help them it would be appreciated. Blessings to you in love and light.

P

Pierre

Hey Mike, that's very generous of you. I'm in Sherbrooke, Quebec, EDT, 3 hours ahead of you. Haven't had a precise diagnostic yet (appointment is Monday) but I think exhaustion would be a good term. I'm home right now until 7:30 and back at 8 am until around noon. Tomorrow morning I'll be home until 9.

Thanks in advance :)

Here's a link to the app for the attached screenshot just in case you need one :
http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/mobile-app

Attachments

B

Bailey

Hi mike !
That is soo generous of you to offer healing to whomever in need!
I would love to receive some :)
I like to think I am fairly healthy, but I do have some kind of gut issue that I am unsure of and I would love to focus on that, or a release of general fear -Iam a nervous nelly lol- (they could be related) lol
I am located in Ontario Canada (est)
I believe it is 3 hours ahead of you .
Anytime between 8am(5yours) and 10pm(7 yours) will work great for me!
Thank you so much!

OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Thank you.
I'm picking up stress you your dealing with alot whether it be mental or physical or both. Hopefully there isn't a block in your neck which I'm gathering. Either way if there is a blockage I will push it right out of the way. You may feel a bit emotional once your natural energy starts to flow :) I have 11 pm for you :) just remember sir relax and enjoy for a good 20 mins to half hour . Remember long distance doesn't take near the same amount of energy as in person. 20-30 minutes is very ideal otherwise it may stop flowing depanding last time you had this done. Again try messaging me with the details using the inbox messages to me. It helps me :) either way I have everything remembered 7am it is :)

OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Hey Mike, that's very generous of you. I'm in Sherbrooke, Quebec, EDT, 3 hours ahead of you. Haven't had a precise diagnostic yet (appointment is Monday) but I think exhaustion would be a good term. I'm home right now until 7:30 and back at 8 am until around noon. Tomorrow morning I'll be home until 9.

Thanks in advance :)

Here's a link to the app for the attached screenshot just in case you need one :
http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/mobile-app
Okay I got you'd rather do this tomorrow at 9:00 am when you get home which is 6am here?
It's 6:30 here now so if I am wrong I will start a bit late. Seems like the energies bombarding earth are effecting you with the symptoms your telling me. It won't last forever :)

OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Mike, Is there anyway to request this for someone else? My mom had colon cancer. They have removed the cancer and reconstructed everything, but she's not healing well. Also, just found out a couple days ago my father has stage 4 cancer. Just send peace and love. As for myself, yes I have health issues, but no where as bad as they have been, so if at all possible to help them it would be appreciated. Blessings to you in love and light.
Of course. Initially I wanted this first time to be one persone with one major element however since you may not have read it and you already postedalr everything on them.
I am from california so not sure time differences. Please private message me with the wonderful clear into

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Here is a nice website for figuring out time zones. It has several features such as calculators, etc.
Mike is in the dark orange section on the west side of the US - PDT (Pacific daylight time).

http://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/

Reactions: Mike and Stargazer
OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Guys I had a emergency come up with my mother. The stress is uncanning. Please don't be angry I am so sorry. We can do the exact same thing and same times tomorrow. As you all know I am staying with my mother temporarily do to homlessness and I got screamed at for going into a meditative state. They tell me it's strange and they all ganged up on me and I had to leave. They are very far asleep. I have a computer room I use where nobody sees me do my healing. It's my space in there. I should have gone into a meditative state in the room instead of the living room. I am upset right now. I hate post poning regardless of what it is from. It's her husband who believe me are gone blank black behind the eyes when we die. He seen me in a meditative state, relaxed and leaning forward (slightly) and I was accused of being on a heavy drug since meditation doesn't work.I'm also a Cooke for "fake" healing according to him it's rediculous to think we can heal.
They got in my face and screamed at me therefore I can't do healing in this kind of environment.

Here's what I want to do. I want everything to stay the same and just go ahead and do this same thing tomorrow this way you won't have to wait days. I love going into a meditative state before I provide healing. The more relaxed I am the more energy flows. Everyone's ganging up on me because "healing doesn't exist and " it's not because I meditated after not sleeping!" Nooo it's because I took none existent drugs" ugh
Therefore we need to post pone just one day. I am soooo sorry and please don't be angry please. !! We well resume tomorrow. Some of the later ones I might be able to do but I'll let you know if that's the case. The rest we will follow the exact same times unless it's a problem for you we can change the schedule. I feel so bad guys /girls I feel so bad even if its only a day but I understand when you look forward to something and it gets taken away temporarily can be VERY upsetting! America has people with the lowest consciousness. Most of them anyway. Hopefully it changes soon. Being rediculed for this stuff is so messed up. One time I was programming my crystals and was kicked out of my house as a teenager because her husband said I was talking to rocks. Crystals have consciousness. I can't deal with this. For the meantime until I do healings for all of you tomorrow OR tonight(those that wanted at 11pm i will do if I am able to.
I did not expect this. I am so sorry. I am post pining this until tomorrow, same times unless otherwise specified by u guys and girls. This hurts me because I've always kept my word. I believe negative entities have a huge part in this. Until tomorrow. Let me know what you guys and girls thing about this PLEASE :)
-Mike farley-

B

Bailey

Guys I had a emergency come up with my mother. The stress is uncanning. Please don't be angry I am so sorry. We can do the exact same thing and same times tomorrow. As you all know I am staying with my mother temporarily do to homlessness and I got screamed at for going into a meditative state. They tell me it's strange and they all ganged up on me and I had to leave. They are very far asleep. I have a computer room I use where nobody sees me do my healing. It's my space in there. I should have gone into a meditative state in the room instead of the living room. I am upset right now. I hate post poning regardless of what it is from. It's her husband who believe me are gone blank black behind the eyes when we die. He seen me in a meditative state, relaxed and leaning forward (slightly) and I was accused of being on a heavy drug since meditation doesn't work.I'm also a Cooke for "fake" healing according to him it's rediculous to think we can heal.
They got in my face and screamed at me therefore I can't do healing in this kind of environment.

Here's what I want to do. I want everything to stay the same and just go ahead and do this same thing tomorrow this way you won't have to wait days. I love going into a meditative state before I provide healing. The more relaxed I am the more energy flows. Everyone's ganging up on me because "healing doesn't exist and " it's not because I meditated after not sleeping!" Nooo it's because I took none existent drugs" ugh
Therefore we need to post pone just one day. I am soooo sorry and please don't be angry please. !! We well resume tomorrow. Some of the later ones I might be able to do but I'll let you know if that's the case. The rest we will follow the exact same times unless it's a problem for you we can change the schedule. I feel so bad guys /girls I feel so bad even if its only a day but I understand when you look forward to something and it gets taken away temporarily can be VERY upsetting! America has people with the lowest consciousness. Most of them anyway. Hopefully it changes soon. Being rediculed for this stuff is so messed up. One time I was programming my crystals and was kicked out of my house as a teenager because her husband said I was talking to rocks. Crystals have consciousness. I can't deal with this. For the meantime until I do healings for all of you tomorrow OR tonight(those that wanted at 11pm i will do if I am able to.
I did not expect this. I am so sorry. I am post pining this until tomorrow, same times unless otherwise specified by u guys and girls. This hurts me because I've always kept my word. I believe negative entities have a huge part in this. Until tomorrow. Let me know what you guys and girls thing about this PLEASE :)
-Mike farley-
Iam so sad to hear about the ridicule from your mom and step dad :( that is horrible!
Whenever I meditate I hide in my bedroom or lock the door, I hate getting disturbed! To come out of the meditation state to such a negative confontation would Be horrible, I'm sorry you have to deal with it.
I hope your family will one day soon come to accept who you are and be open to different ideas. That must be a very hard thing to deal with!

Maybe you have been sent to them to help them open their eyes just a little?

Iam sure everyone on here understands 100%!!

I hope you are able to enjoy the rest of your day!

Katherine

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
Springfield MO

-Mike farley-
I am going to just be open to receive when the timing is right. Totally understand what you are experiencing. I live in a small apartment complex and received similar reactions from a couple of neighbors the first time I mentioned Reiki. I have some dowsing exercises that have helped, but so far the neighbors are much more friendly but not open. Be gentle with yourself and my intention is to be aware of when you are working.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I also keep most of what I do a secret from everyone around me.
Mike, have no worries - I believe that things tend work out in a beneficial way - even if we do not see it at the time.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Guys I had a emergency come up with my mother. The stress is uncanning. Please don't be angry I am so sorry. We can do the

Here's what I want to do. I want everything to stay the same and just go ahead and do this same thing tomorrow this way you w
well resume tomorrow. Some
me know what you guys and girls thing about this PLEASE :)
-Mike farley-
Mike. I can't speak for anyone else, but relax my friend. Breathe. :)
Stuff happens and we can all learn from it.

We're here for you and we're family.

I'm sure the sessions will all work out just fine...right at the perfect time for everyone.

Maybe "Spirit" just needed a little more time to nudge things into the perfect place. :)

<3 <3 <3

OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Thank you guys for the understanding. I made a seperate threat as well after copy and pasting it.
To be accused of knotting out on drugs!? it's unfair. I really try and help everyone I can. I'm thinking of moving somewhere. Not sure where since I'm all out of options. My mother and grandmother have both let me give them healing in person and they told me "we will never make fun of you again" as it was very strong. Now! Her husband who dislikes me for reasons unknown. I'm a sweet guy who does NOT encounter conflict with ANYONE! I MIND MY BUSINESS and do my own thing. He looks for reasons to turn my mom against me and this time it worked. I don't understand how people can be so cruel to each other, I will NEVER understand it eeeeever!!! I didn't sleep well last night so I was extra relaxed. I send out energy sometimes from my entire body when in the lotus position. I learned it from a wonderful teacher as gold energy pulsates and shines/travels from my body filling up the room and or /city which is very powerful like a Sun. It feels like a narcotic when the vibration steps up octave after octave. My mother usually understands some of it but having her "smarter than I" this husband who influences my mother and family makes me just want to move. I have the urge to move to Oregon with the wilderness. But no one in real life understands. Things were great! For quite some time until this BS started. It's people like him who causes me to be afraid I'm going to have another homless place. This is sooo wrong. I want to be able to practice under a roof. With people who get it. I'm just blabbing because I'm feeling lost right now. Healing others is my life. I'm not even able to show this to the people who cause problems for me.
I LOVE this community. I am so glad I met laron so he could lead Me/us to this place and it's wonderful information. I am so very thankful :) :)
We will start again tomorrow with the healings we started today. It's going to be great:) I will message each of you 10 minutes before I start :) if you need a time change let me know before tomorrow please. Thank you!!

Reactions: Lois and Stargazer

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I understand Mike has to re-schedule the healing until he is in a better space. Our weekend transients.info distant group healing is coming up in about three and a half hours. Feel free to join in if you had arranged something with Mike and require some urgent healing — you can still do both. More details here: https://www.transients.info/2016/08/remote-group-healing-for-weekend-of.html. (Instead of emailing, you can just send me a private conversation on the forum here to let me know, or even click on that 'Contact Us' email/envelope button on the top right of the board as at the moment the messages come to me.

I know exactly what it is like to require the right space, as I do a lot of distant healing, and when working with people around the globe the timing can sometimes be hard to get right, so you could be anywhere at the time when doing the session, but as long as it's an appropriate place, it doesn't matter where you are — and this is what makes it magical in a way. But then healing from the astral is even more magical which I also do a bit of also.

Just like you are here for us Mike, we are there for you, and I will be sending some helpful energy your way during today's transients.info session. <3

OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I understand Mike has to re-schedule the healing until he is in a better space. Our weekend transients.info distant group healing is coming up in about three and a half hours. Feel free to join in if you had arranged something with Mike and require some urgent healing — you can still do both. More details here: https://www.transients.info/2016/08/remote-group-healing-for-weekend-of.html. (Instead of emailing, you can just send me a private conversation on the forum here to let me know, or even click on that 'Contact Us' email/envelope button on the top right of the board as at the moment the messages come to me.

I know exactly what it is like to require the right space, as I do a lot of distant healing, and when working with people around the globe the timing can sometimes be hard to get right, so you could be anywhere at the time when doing the session, but as long as it's an appropriate place, it doesn't matter where you are — and this is what makes it magical in a way. But then healing from the astral is even more magical which I also do a bit of also.

Just like you are here for us Mike, we are there for you, and I will be sending some helpful energy your way during today's transients.info session. <3
thank you laron. your a true friend! as many others as well

Charlotte

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 16, 2016
Hi Mike. Hang in there. I am in need of a healing session when you are up to it. I have complex regional pain syndrome to the left side of my face after a nerve injury with a tooth extraction. Cold air seems to exacerbate the symptoms. I am in Pittsburgh PA. Would appreciate any help. Take care. Charlotte

Reactions: Mike and Stargazer
OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Thank you.
Are you still okay with 11pm tonight my time? Assuming it's 11my time lol. If your good I will do your session at 11. Let me know private message this way it doesnt use up too much room in this post. I been messaging people regarding the time of healings using the private messaging. Please let me know :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)