If I could go anywhere right now, I would go to ________ (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
If you had the ability to go anywhere right now, and not just go there, but stay there for a decent amount of time, where would you go?

Feel free to use imagery to provide a visual of the locations.

Codmps6XgAAFOYf (1).jpg

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I guess I better go first. Here's a few I can think of:

• the closest inhabitable world that supports human life so I could explore a peaceful place and environment and discover new fauna and flora
exoplanet-864602_960_720 (1).jpg
  • seek out some amazing gardens in Japan
cherry-wood-3084387_960_720.jpg
  • visit the remaining five primary energy centers of the Earth that I haven't been to
chakras-of-the-earth.jpg
  • return to Pisac in Peru for some more plant medicine ceremonies with huachuma
1889091_10153830525265057_433489228_o.jpg
A photo I took rom my room at the bed and breakfast I stayed at in Pisac, Peru, way back in 2011.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Beautiful picture of Peru, Laron . I would like to explore there too.

I’d like to take a world tour exploring spiritual places, learn to scuba dive and explore Antarctica’s waters, feel the music in Ireland, & ultimately return to Source.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I would go to Tunguska in Siberia to experience the epi-center of something mega that happened on Earth, and to listen out for birds to see if they hung out in that place.

And I would go to Uluru and the Olgas at a time when hopefully there is no reverse racism about white people who want to meditate there and feel its energies (right now, it's kinda like, private property).

And I would return to the southern part of the South Island of NZ, to sit close to its pristine beauty, sit near thunderous waterfalls, and realise it is a place where no snake has slithered.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I thought first like Stargazer, but then something else came to mind, the town where my grandparents lived, but during the same period when my parents, myself, and one of my brothers (the other two had not been born yet) went during school vacations, not how it looks now.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Starting in Southern Italy (Monopoli) my parents home town, I'd slowly work my way to Oslo. Next to see my Daughter in NZ then tour Australia and possibly SE Asia while I'm in the area. A whole summer at camp would be huge. :):D

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Oh, so many place to explore!
I think I'd start out in a quiet spot in space and have fun looking at the sky while basking in all that came my way.
Then maybe I'd hop on the Enterprise for a tour of known space as it was 'known' when I was a kid.
From there, who knows?

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I think I'd start out in a quiet spot in space and have fun looking at the sky while basking in all that came my way.
Then maybe I'd hope on the Enterprise for a tour of known space as it was 'known' when I was a kid.
I love this! If the Enterprise is not available, I'm sure you would find another ship, even if you had to phone Maryann to catch a ride! =)

My Pleiadian homeworld... or maybe a mothership I remember from another life.
I would like to drop by your home world sometime and say hi. Mother ships can be vast and designed in such unique ways, they fascinate me, somewhat like earth architecture.

Where is home for you? Or perhaps you don't know? We have a thread dedicated to what our home is, in the moment of asking that questions, as it can change! (https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/what-image-represents-your-home.411/)

Starting in Southern Italy (Monopoli) my parents home town, I'd slowly work my way to Oslo.
I like the sounds of that.

the town where my grandparents lived,
Can you share that spot? I'm sure we are interested to know where exactly you would like to go! =)

More details!!!

The New Earth.
Have you got a place picked out, as in what the area would look like / what you would manifest? Or just go with whatever comes your way?

I would go to Tunguska in Siberia to experience the epi-center of something mega that happened on Earth
This sounds great. It's nice seeing all these different places on here as it gives me more ideas. I would go there also.

I would like to explore there too.
That location has some sacred sites spread our surrounding it, as well as some very traditional and ancient spots. It's a great place to be while you come and go from other places, like a hub.
learn to scuba dive and explore Antarctica’s waters
Learn scuba diving in Antarctica? brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
soap-bubble-3187617_960_720.jpg

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Anybody been there?
Maybe. Last night I had a dream where a group of people was having a great celebration. All looked young and looking great and I even wanted for some lady that was shy to take credit for the great work she had done in the background to help us to be successful. Hey, maybe is a premonition of an event in the future being held at Callahan's bar ;) by the members of this forum.
(In reality if we must meet in a bar in the future I would prefer Donovan's Reef -just-in case, it is a fictional bar from a movie with the same name with John Wayne and Lee Marvin directed by Glen Ford. If anybody has seen it they will remember the funny bar brawl between the Americas and Australians.)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Learn scuba diving in Antarctica? brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
View attachment 3929
Depending where you go, it can be balmy water temperatures. If you pick a spot with thermal activity at the water then it is a matter of picking your favorite temperature and hanging out at that area. Lots of volcanic activity on that continent.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
More details!!!
I only know what/where it is not: here.
I only know it is more a State of Being rather than a physical place.
I know I cannot achieve it here. As much as I try.
I felt it once for a few seconds as 'Bliss' during a kind of OBE-NDE during surgery.
That was the nearest I could come to (H)OM(E).

More details I cannot give. That's all.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I felt it once for a few seconds as 'Bliss' during a kind of OBE-NDE during surgery.

More details I cannot give. That's all.
Sinera, you sound a lot like I have felt just before things opened up for me; especially in the posts about the other things happening in your life now. Kind of like being on the bottom of the wheel of fortune from where you can only go up.
I am sending you some virtual hugs because things will keep going on regardless and everything seems to go better with hugs. I am hoping that for you they go on in a way that makes you feel better; sooner rather than later<3

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm pretty happy in Texas, New Mexico, and Colorado. I've visited several places and enjoyed them immensely, but my soul breathes best here.

I could spend some time on a big sailboat traveling through rivers and locks in Europe and around the Caribbean, would like to see giraffes in the wild, and mostly I would like to drop in for a visit with each of you. Now off world - that is a long list.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
10 Forward
Ten_Forward_(overview).jpg
I thought I better provide a hint for those what don't get this one! I think most of us would love to catch up there.

Old town in Northern Peru called Sausal.
Right beside the Rio Chicama!
How about Callahans bar. Anybody been there?
Where everybody knows your name?
If you pick a spot with thermal activity
There was a bit of thermal activity in Anaeika's QHHT session I conducted with her: http://laron.nz/creation-life-medicine-woman-original-water-qhht/
That was great, I loved that explanation. You could form a poem out of that one day. :)s

I've been to a few important places now, consciously, including taking control of my collective higher self, which was certainly an obvious difference and further on in comparison to the over-soul. I haven't had the experience of returning to source in this lifetime, but I don't feel a pull or need to. I think I'm enjoying being out and about and creating homes in different places, (while memories remain hidden) like an explorer that can't settle down for too long.

I do remember a conscious experience with my first huachuma plant medicine ceremony, using one of the highest vibrational cactus' you can grow (the guide/shaman grew it especially to use on his birthday), where I was very, very tuned in to all (a oneness feeling) and was shown some important teachings. That's probably as close as I have got to what I could consider source.
I could spend some time on a big sailboat
I always enjoy looking at large ships and yachts, not the tiny one's that look like they will blow over, but good sized ones (and not super yachts). I get terribly sea sick very easily so it's not something I could do, but it sure interests me how these ships are designed and seeing movies about ocean voyages. I loved the movie that Robert Redford did, All Is Lost (After a collision with a shipping container at sea, a resourceful sailor finds himself, despite all efforts to the contrary, staring his mortality in the face).

Last edited:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Stargazer said:
The New Earth.
Have you got a place picked out, as in what the area would look like / what you would manifest? Or just go with whatever comes your way?
Great question, Laron! Thanks!

I'm completely open and willing to go with whatever comes my way, BUT, my visualization is of your classic idea of Switzerland. Wide open meadows, full of flowers and animals, fringed by trees, and surrounded by beautiful, snow-capped mountains. Crystal clear springs and lakes. Beautiful, deep blue, CLEAN skies, full of awe-inspiring clouds and light. Gorgeous sunrises and sunsets. Gentle, cleansing rains whenever we need them. Complete abundance--of food, joy, companionship, and creativity. An ability to manifest whatever we wish in order to support our own creative visions.

My own "place" would be a roomy (but cozy) stone cottage, nestled against a mountainside, and next to a sparkling stream. I have a stunning view of my own small lake (with a wooded island) and a sometimes fog-shrouded valley. I've got lots of animals that run free, a few stone out-buildings (shed, barn, etc.).

I'd also like to have a few smaller cottages so family, travelers, or visitors could spend holidays or vacations with us. It'd be AWESOME to spend time getting to know many "other selves", sharing stories and ideas around a campfire or fireplace and enjoying the nature around us.

And you're ALL invited!! And no reservations will be needed. Whenever you'd want to come, "Universe" will make sure there's an available cottage for you!

:)

Ahhhhhh...now THAT'S a wonderful dream!

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
(In reality if we must meet in a bar in the future I would prefer Donovan's Reef -just-in case, it is a fictional bar from a movie with the same name with John Wayne and Lee Marvin directed by Glen Ford. If anybody has seen it they will remember the funny bar brawl between the Americas and Australians.)
Oh, heck yes! That's one of my favorite movies! Carl's Reef. LOVE IT! I'll see ya there! :)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I'm pretty happy in Texas, New Mexico, and Colorado. I've visited several places and enjoyed them immensely, but my soul breathes best here.

I could spend some time on a big sailboat traveling through rivers and locks in Europe and around the Caribbean, would like to see giraffes in the wild, and mostly I would like to drop in for a visit with each of you. Now off world - that is a long list.
I'd love to travel ALL those places!

One thing I also envision for the New Earth is being able to teleport anywhere I wanted to. Well, teleport isn't exactly the right word, as I'd really like to FLY (in a physical body, no technology needed) and take my time traveling to my destination. Just imagine how COOL it would be to just be in a state of "no-time" where you could decide to spend a week with friends somewhere. You could fly there, have a wonderful time, fly back, and return home a few minutes after you left. LOL!

:D :) :))

Speaking of "No Time", that reminds me, I need to share a rather "mystical" experience I just had earlier today! I'll post that in a new thread shortly.

:)

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Laron asked where is home for me, it is where it was before I incarnated here.

I’ve had feelings for a long time of missing a place with people I’m familiar with, it has taken some years to realise that what I’m missing is my home in a different dimension on a different planet and only recently, since being visited by my future self, come to believe I’m probably Pleiadian.

There are some places I would like to go while still here.
I would love to return to the Rockies, it’s such a magical place and I didn’t have enough time there, especially as the road to Lake Louise was blocked so I didn’t get to see it.

Like Linda I also would love to meet each one of you, that would be so fantastic and I feel that we will be able to do this at some point wherever we are.

I lived on a boat in the Mediterranean for two and a half years, that is the place I still feel is my home here on planet Earth. I love it, Palma in Mallorca i have a great fondness for.

But all this is temporary and my off planet home and family has been calling for some time, or at least letting me know they are there.

I spent a long time seeking, wondering, sometimes feeling so lost, so that in 2000 I wrote the poem below, it isn’t a great literary work, just comes from the heart.

Sometime, Somewhere, Something.

Somewhere out there there is a place
A place where I was formed
Somewhere out there there is a face
A face to which I’m drawn
I know not why I’m here today
I know not what life is
I’ve searched and searched but cannot find
What I really miss

What I miss I do not know
I only know it’s there
I will find the truth one day
Till then I will simply bear
The troubles, toils of this strange world
Of which I am a part
But one day I will go back home
And ease my aching heart

What I miss I ponder long
And when I muse enough
It comes to me it has to be
A special kind of love
That special love that draws so near
The times my soul is hurt
I know, when is embraces me
It is not of this Earth.
ENDS

I feel at peace now with much more understanding, still much more to experience and learn of course, so exciting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)