Hypnosis to Cut of Negative Energy & to Clear From Negative Thoughts About Yourself (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I was doing this hypnosis session and find it greatly relaxing and clearing. It really help to take care of oneself and embrace the love we are and the love we feel for ourselves.
Here is a summary of its benefits I took on the Youtube page of Kenneth Soares

"Do you want to stop the anxiety and stress that can build up from overthinking and worrying to much? Imagine letting go of 50% of your worries? How good would you feel? Imagine letting go of 80% of them? What would you appreciate the most about that kind of freedom? One can enjoy being free, can´t you?

Like a tree in autumn lets go of the leafs naturally and effortlessly...Your worries, overthinking and subconscious negativity will start to let go now. This hypnosis session is created with unconditional love - with the intention to help you, because I care about you. I really do. I don´t need to know you to care. I know that you and me are the one. We are all one...

Hypnosis is a natural state in which you go in and out of daily: listening to music, daydreaming, driving and not thinking about driving, right after you wake up and reading a book or being engaged in a movie. These are just a few examples. The hypnosis you see on TV is entertainment-hypnosis, and has nothing to do with clinical hypnosis (like this audio). So you will be aware and in control when listening to our hypnosis sessions, while your subconscious mind will make positive changes unconsciously. Isn´t that good to know?

This Hypnosis session is created by Kenneth Soares. He is a certified hypnoterapist and NLP trainer. It contains binaural beats (Alpha waves) and the solfeggio 528hz and 417 hz. This enhances the subconscious healing effect"

You may also want to try the negative energy clearing video too so here it is

To many people are stuck in a loop of negative energy circulating unconsciously between you and other people. All that we experience creates an energy cord that keeps you connected to the experience and the people involved. This hypnosis session is designed to let you cut the negative cords that blocks your growth & potential. The ones that are draining you of lifeforce.

This Hypnosis session is created by Kenneth Soares. He is a certified hypnoterapist and NLP trainer. It contains binaural beats (Alpha waves) and the solfeggios 528hz and 417 hz. This enhances the subconscious healing effect"

These two are completely transforming as we feel refreshed and cleared
Enjoy !

Last edited:

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Hypnosis is a natural state in which you go in and out of daily: listening to music, daydreaming, driving and not thinking about driving, right after you wake up and reading a book or being engaged in a movie. These are just a few examples. The hypnosis you see on TV is entertainment-hypnosis, and has nothing to do with clinical hypnosis (like this audio). So you will be aware and in control when listening to our hypnosis sessions, while your subconscious mind will make positive changes unconsciously. Isn´t that good to know?
how interesting. I do that everywhere I go. If I'm having a problem at work with an assembly I'll "picture" the problem turn it over till I come up with a good solution. This can take a second or several minutes, sometimes overnight. It's a 5 hour drive to my place up north. I set the cruise, put on some tunes and my mind is elsewhere. Most times I don't remember the drive. Based on that I prefer to do the drive alone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)