How to Release Your Energetic & Emotional Ties to Your Family (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

transients

Just Arrived
Oct 18, 2016
Earth
www.transients.info
transients.info submitted a new transients.info article.

How to Release Your Energetic & Emotional Ties to Your Family

By Kalee Brown via CE (December 19th, 2016)

In discussing family troubles, I’ve heard so many people say, “We can’t choose our families.” Contrary to this belief, I would argue that we do choose our families, as I believe our souls enter into this lifetime having chosen the most important relationships we will have and lessons we will learn.

Many of you who find difficulty in connecting with your families may be thinking, “Why would I choose these people as my relatives?” This existential question is perhaps one of the most challenging and profound questions we seek to answer. Whether your relationship with your family is...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
this is an interesting one. I have been releasing so much family karma during my OBE's and my guides helped me in seeing some of them as my mother, my father, one of my sisters in situations that helped me understand why I choose to incarnate with them here and in other parallel worlds. Our soul is multidimensional and when we release karma in one dimension we begin working in the other ones too. We can see that during OBE's

Reactions: Out of Time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)