• Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account. By being registered you can also post comments on front page articles using your forum Account.

how to identify blocked chakras

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
A concise and informative article - thanks
:thumbsups

OP
OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Also I've ran across pain during while treating a client. Terrible pain and had me very confused at that time. After years of experimenting with it ive learned the pain is the energy pushing the blockage and breaking it up,can be very painful but last usually no more than 10 minutes. Once the pain stops you will notice the energy flow much much better!! :)

Toller

Illusion Investigator
Also I've ran across pain during while treating a client. Terrible pain and had me very confused at that time. After years of experimenting with it ive learned the pain is the energy pushing the blockage and breaking it up,can be very painful but last usually no more than 10 minutes. Once the pain stops you will notice the energy flow much much better!! :)
Yes, I've experienced plenty of that pain while healing. My body likes to do it in 48 hour sections with one hour on and two hours off.

I've got two chakras with blockages, brow and crown. One day soon I will get them cleared. I managed to clear my throat chakra about a year ago, I wondered what was going on at first with all the swelling, but it cleared up after a few days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)