1. Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account. By being registered you can also post comments on front page articles using your forum Account.
    Dismiss Notice

How To Attach A Year-Round Greenhouse To Your Own Home

Discussion in 'Homesteading, Horticulture, Permaculture, Prepping' started by Laron, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Laron

Laron Healing Facilitator & Consciousness Guide Staff Member Administrator Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable

The Mind Unleashed has a new article focused on building a greenhouse which is attached to your home. But the article is actually advertising an online course which involves a number of topics, such as

• All the required information to master the conception and construction of an abundance greenhouse.
    • All of Luc’s secrets for producing fresh and local food, all year long in a northern climate with very little work and no heating costs.
    • Tools allowing you to choose the ideal location for your greenhouse or your gardens.
    • Plans and technical details of Luc’s greenhouse ( in 2D and 3D ) for those who would like to assign the construction to a local carpenter.
    • Their SAFE support will allow you to ask questions directly to the team and Luc himself as well as connect, discuss and collaborate with other participants.

greenhouse.jpg

There is a good animated gif here, which shows you what the greenhouse would look like.

The Mind Unleasehed article can be found right here: http://themindunleashed.com/2016/11/greenhouse-of-abundance-home.html

• I just love this post! I just love this post! x 4
  2. Vickie

Vickie Boundless Creation Retired Moderator

I love this!

• I just love this post! I just love this post! x 3
  3. Don Hicks

Don Hicks Resolute Spirit

Great idea!

• I just love this post! I just love this post! x 2