How I Heal Myself (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
The world can sometimes be a tough place to live in this incarnation. We witness, and are a part of, so many negative events around the world. Even trying to keep food on the table and a roof over our heads can sometimes be very daunting. This stress plays a big part in how we feel and a very big part in causing disease in our selves.

There are many ways to heal oneself physically and mentally so I wanted to share my method and invite others to share your methods.

I lie in my bed and get very relaxed into an alpha state. I then ask Source for healing and I visualize a green column of light coming from the cosmos straight from Source. I see it as it moves through the cosmos and as it travels near the stars it picks up energy and begins to sparkle. I see it over the country I live in as it quickly moves down into my city. My crown chakra opens and I can really feel this as a tickle on my head. The green healing energy then enters through my crown chakra and slowly moves down. I visualize it moving down my spinal column (I have a bad back) and I feel it entering my organs to heal and cleanse them. The energy moves down slowly as I visualize each area of my body that needs to be healed. Finally, the energy reaches my toes. It comes out of my toes and spins in a spiral around my body. The energy spins up to my head and then doubles back down and enters the Earth. I see it as it moves to the center of the globe and as it anchors me it also heals Mother Earth. I just hold this visualization in my mind a few minutes. It sure does make me feel better and it puts me in a great mood.

What healing method works best for you guys?

Jenny

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
The world can sometimes be a tough place to live in this incarnation. We witness, and are a part of, so many negative events around the world. Even trying to keep food on the table and a roof over our heads can sometimes be very daunting. This stress plays a big part in how we feel and a very big part in causing disease in our selves.

There are many ways to heal oneself physically and mentally so I wanted to share my method and invite others to share your methods.

I lie in my bed and get very relaxed into an alpha state. I then ask Source for healing and I visualize a green column of light coming from the cosmos straight from Source. I see it as it moves through the cosmos and as it travels near the stars it picks up energy and begins to sparkle. I see it over the country I live in as it quickly moves down into my city. My crown chakra opens and I can really feel this as a tickle on my head. The green healing energy then enters through my crown chakra and slowly moves down. I visualize it moving down my spinal column (I have a bad back) and I feel it entering my organs to heal and cleanse them. The energy moves down slowly as I visualize each area of my body that needs to be healed. Finally, the energy reaches my toes. It comes out of my toes and spins in a spiral around my body. The energy spins up to my head and then doubles back down and enters the Earth. I see it as it moves to the center of the globe and as it anchors me it also heals Mother Earth. I just hold this visualization in my mind a few minutes. It sure does make me feel better and it puts me in a great mood.

What healing method works best for you guys?
I love that Vickie! It's similar to what I do when I'm meditating and visualising connecting to Source and Gaia, but I hadn't thought to use it for self-healing. I'm going to give it a go this evening! O.o:D

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I regularly do something very similar to the gist of what you describe, though not necessarily with the intent to help me heal and the order in which I proceed varies (I may start at the earth's core, for example, or I may start from me and move up and down in both directions). When I read your post, I realize that I have no doubt that it does heal but I just stumbled upon :oops:it as something that feels really great, invigorates me mentally and physically and makes me feel good in a way that can't be beat.
As you describe how you move down, you add a pile of beautiful detail that I love! You've given me quite a few ideas to play with :-D Especially the energy spinning from the toes, lol! :D And picking it up from the stars o:)
Makes me wonder what would happen if I did this routinely; more often <3

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Now, there's a beautiful synchronicity. I wrote my reply to Vicky, and as I pressed 'Post Reply', Jenny's remarkably similar post appeared <3
Then my computer crashed and my post about synchronicity was delayed :eek:

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I love that Vickie! It's similar to what I do when I'm meditating and visualising connecting to Source and Gaia, but I hadn't thought to use it for self-healing. I'm going to give it a go this evening! O.o:D
Excellent! It will make you feel very good. That I can promise.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I regularly do something very similar to the gist of what you describe, though not necessarily with the intent to help me heal and the order in which I proceed varies (I may start at the earth's core, for example, or I may start from me and move up and down in both directions). When I read your post, I realize that I have no doubt that it does heal but I just stumbled upon :oops:it as something that feels really great, invigorates me mentally and physically and makes me feel good in a way that can't be beat.
As you describe how you move down, you add a pile of beautiful detail that I love! You've given me quite a few ideas to play with :-D Especially the energy spinning from the toes, lol! :D And picking it up from the stars o:)
Makes me wonder what would happen if I did this routinely; more often <3
Lila, I try to do this as often as possible. You know how sometimes life just gets in the way but it really works as I'm sure your method does too. I really can feel tingles and movement in my body the more I use this method. <3

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yes, life can certainly 'get in the way' sometimes, though life also provides lots of need for doing this kind of thing, so maybe not so bad, after all, lol!
It just feels so at peace that why would I not return to it, again and again?

K

KarlaSM

This one that you mention is wonderful Vickie! Working with Source in one way or another is the best resource ever, and then to add green energy is so helpful because of how green is the energy that connects the physical with the material: the heart of everything. <3

When I feel that I cannot handle situations or other healing methods do not help that much then working directly with Source is the best method. I do something similar to what you do.

I imagine that I go to Source, to the center of Cosmos, as a large white ball, and then feel embraced by this white energy of Source and talk to Source. I feel the wound or wounds deeply in my heart and then the wound is released.

Thank you very much for sharing Vickie!! I would say to anyone to really try any form of healing with Source like the kind of work that you do. <3 <3 <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)