How do you help thinning skin (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
One of my neighbors, who is a little older than I am, is getting big scratches on her arms from things that would not leave much of a mark on me - gardening, pets, etc.

I figure I'll "google" you all first and see what you have to say.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This wisdom is from Louise Hay (affirmation):

My individuality is safe. The past is forgiven and forgotten. I am free and safe in this moment. I choose the thoughts that create joy and peace for myself. My skin is youthful and smooth on every part of my body. I love to caress my skin. My cells have eternal youth. My skin is the mantle that protects the temple I live in. I love and appreciate my beautiful skin!

From her Love Your Body guide.

Living in the moment, hey! Easy to say and hard to do. But much love to you and yours while you're doing it. <3

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Skin is our first protective barrier for most inputs, so any boundary issues?

The other thing that comes immediately to mind is to ask whether lots of good dietary fats are available. Middle chain ones are often missing. They are easily found in coconut oil, but generally your skin has to be made of whatever fats etc are available and if good stuff if not available, then it has to take what it gets. It takes time to change from the inside out, though you can just rub it on; because it's skin!

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
From an emotional direction, skin issues can be related to: "Failure to protect or be protected. Feeling irritated, angry, frustrated — like someone or something is getting under your skin. Disapproval, criticism, invalidation, or even hatred of self. Timid, withdrawn, insecure; feeling second best, devalued, uncomfortable in your own skin. Feeling like you don't belong and putting up barriers to guard yourself. (The Secret Language of your Body, Inna Segal)

So in terms of helping, you investigate which thought pattern and event could be behind this which may need some forgiveness and healing work to take place.

Skin is connected to the crown chakra: http://laron.nz/seven-primary-chakras/#crown

From my article:
"When the energy of the crown chakra is in an unhealthy state, issues that can arise are: depression, alienation, paralysis, genetic disorders, boredom, bone problems (including bone cancer), inability to learn, multiple sclerosis and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.

Caroline Myss teaches that the following situations can all go towards creating energetic imbalances, which can manifest into health related problems:

• Not trusting the natural supportive processes of life.
  • Having an absence of courage and faith.
  • Living based on the energy of negative attitudes that prevent an individual from seeing opportunities for change.
  • Fear of self-development including knowing oneself.
  • Patterns of being selfish while not thinking beyond one’s personal needs."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)