How are temporary time lines measured and numbered? | David Topi (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

David Topi

Metaphysical & Spiritual Teacher
Jun 13, 2017
www.davidtopi.com
David Topi submitted a new article.

How are temporary time lines measured and numbered? | David Topi

"Forty-two," said Deep Thought with infinite majesty and calmness. The Answer to the Great Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything Else.

With these two sentences Douglas Adams became a single number on one of the fundamental pieces of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, a novel and film that has delighted many fans of science fiction.

Where do those numbers come from?

One of the most common questions since we have been publishing...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I certainly would like to have a confirmation from another source (or sources) regarding temporary time lines, the numbering mentioned, and especially the collapsing/merge of the temporary lines lately. So-far I'm taking his input with a grain of slat.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I've intuitively felt he has been spot on for a long while now. He reminmds me of some of the more well known figures in the theosophical society years ago, in terms of where he is at with his spiritual path and teachings with his metaphysical school.

I think it helps to understand that he's recieving this information from guides and his higherself, not through chanelling. I do pick up that he is more of a pure channel.

For me personally, I'm shifting more and more away from following the info from others and tuning more into what comes to me, so I'm not running into a lot of information lately to share and/or validate what others put out.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Each to their own, the material really resonates with me. His mention of energy lanes and channels being the source of temporary timelines makes a lot of sense to me. We live in an energetic construct, and our understanding is actually just energy commingling.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I like the analogy of a tapestry with different coloured threads weaving through it, merging, diverging, comingling pieces of thread, etc.
It is one I believe Topi has used too so there is definitely resonance for me here. Also, I like his descriptions:)

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I've intuitively felt he has been spot on for a long while now. He reminmds me of some of the more well known figures in the theosophical society years ago, in terms of where he is at with his spiritual path and teachings with his metaphysical school.

I think it helps to understand that he's recieving this information from guides and his higherself, not through chanelling. I do pick up that he is more of a pure channel.

For me personally, I'm shifting more and more away from following ithe info from others, and tuning more into what comes to me, so I'm not running into a lot of information lately to share and/or validate what others put out.
I can go along with your feelings, Laron, for some time I have found myself unable to fully follow the info,of others and needing to tune into what come to me personally.
Always respecting the info from others of course, sometimes I pick up a gem that resonates with my feelings.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I've been reading and studying these things for several years now and also reaching a point where I'm tired of reading about it. The right info just seems to come to me. Even in dreams. Which have been quite weird at times.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I've been reading and studying these things for several years now and also reaching a point where I'm tired of reading about it. The right info just seems to come to me. Even in dreams. Which have been quite weird at times.
As a Visiting Paragon, you are a model of excellence, and the weirdness fits in right there!

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Friends, you know me by now as sometimes being a little of the skeptic kind, especially when it comes down to channelers or other experiencers (visions, dreams, projections, clairvoyance, whatever) giving us definite and specific numbers or dates for prophesized events. For me, the nonphysical does not work this way. 'Put a sticker with a number on it to keep it simple, stupid.' Yeah. :D:p

Far from being a kind of channeller, I have (had) my own method of trying to gain "reliable" information from a non-physical source. I use(d) a very simple ('boring!') method as a binary system with answers to yes/no-questions, the inspiration for this is btw going back to Tom Campbell. It is a deliberately (!) restricted protocol for these purposes, but I had indeed some nice experiences and surprisingly good results with it so far, even 'validations' of some sort. But even this kind of success remains shaky and is moreover painstakingly difficult to achieve or to keep up - at least for me. Therefore I always take these things with retrieved 'info' or 'facts' from the non-physical with a grain of salt, including my own experiences and results.

Regardless of my critical view, I must say, that his stuff is an interesting read (it's not the first article I read of him) and I tend to share generally his given view of the positive / negative polarised timeline.

Certainly, in recent years it's been collapsing and contracting somehow. It is almost like a showdown at high noon between these two main protagonists. I resembles a bit the Old/New-Earth shift that is the hot topic now for years (also from D. Cannon's books), another binary metaphor. Maybe it even IS the same thing we are talking about here.

Though I need to say here now as an in-between comment, that I recently have another theory about the 'split' to the "New Earth" that some here might not like or share at all. It is just a hypothesis of course, as always open to discussion, I might make a thread about it soon. Yeah, what a teaser - I'm mean. ;).

So let's forget about numbering for a while - it's the content that matters, not the label with a number or a date that we stick on it. And the content of his message is mostly straightforward and it seems right. He could also call it timeline 'John Doe' versus timeline 'Jim Doe' - what does it change about the content?

In effect, he is just saying that we are standing at the crossroads between these two versions for humanity and Earth - and I tend to agree to this, at least.
o:)

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I recently have another theory about the 'split' to the "New Earth" that some here might not like or share at all. It is just a hypothesis of course, as always open to discussion, I might make a thread about it soon.
I am very interested to read about your theory. Who knows, some could resonate with it while others could disagree with it rather quickly, that is normal. But once we discuss your theory it is for sure though that we will come out with something valuable to all once we combine our different perspectives regarding this issue.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
For me personally, I'm shifting more and more away from following the info from others and tuning more into what comes to me, so I'm not running into a lot of information lately to share and/or validate what others put out.
Yes...I feel like I'm in a very similar stage at the moment. I'm always happy to see new information and watch global events unfold, but I'm much less inclined to "attach" myself to what others say, think, or feel. It's like I'm really getting more intuitively attuned to my own guidance or direction--and I don't really feel a need for as much outside "confirmation" anymore. I'm always glad to see it, of course, but I don't feel quite as much need to actively seek it out as I did even recently.

It's been really interesting to think about how my thoughts and feelings have changed over recent years and months. I'm seeing internal change occurring with MUCH more rapidity lately, with some very significant changes occurring even in the last few weeks.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I'm seeing internal change occurring with MUCH more rapidity lately, with some very significant changes occurring even in the last few weeks.
Being an old timer I have see this sequence a few times -true, not as intense as now though. I interpreted those times as part of the eternally oscillating cycle of life. Think of it as a wave that when going down many events take place at an increasing speed and then all stops cold at the bottom and then the wave slowly moves up with very few events, just reflections or follow-ups of the ones produced on the way down. At the crest, which lasts a long, long time, life goes basically as before and then after a while once again we have another series of dramatic events one after another as the wave goes down again to start another cycle. Those cycles themselves have their own perpetual upward movement; think of almost like a representation of the DNA helix, that go up and up as we ascend in our evolution path.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Being an old timer I have see this sequence a few times -true, not as intense as now though. I interpreted those times as part of the eternally oscillating cycle of life. Think of it as a wave that when going down many events take place at an increasing speed and then all stops cold at the bottom and then the wave slowly moves up with very few events, just reflections or follow-ups of the ones produced on the way down. At the crest, which lasts a long, long time, life goes basically as before and then after a while once again we have another series of dramatic events one after another as the wave goes down again to start another cycle. Those cycles themselves have their own perpetual upward movement; think of almost like a representation of the DNA helix, that go up and up as we ascend in our evolution path.
That is a very helpful perception, thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)