Honey Calcite — Crystal of the Week (W3: March) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
We don't have a moderator on this board, but perhaps I have the time to help out, I will see.

I was thinking about starting a crystal of the week thread, which I would post a new thread for each week with a new crystal including a description.

So here is this weeks crystals, a Honey Calcite.

17310256_10158351272765057_3131556515772363517_o.jpg
I took that photo a while ago now — the honey calcite is said to encourage responsibility in positions of power and increase feelings of self worth, confidence and courage. It can also assist to overcome obstacles. When developing any skill, it can help with learning.

This golden gem is a calcium carbonate mineral, formed in giant rhombohedral crystals. It's among the most common minerals found on earth because it can take varying forms, forming in different kinds of geological environments. It's said that best specimens of this type of Calcite come from Mexico.

The origin of Honey Calcite is from the Greek word ‘chalix’, which means lime.

Disclaimer: You may have wondered where all the sources out there, whether a published book, or internet article, gets their information from, as there is a very large variety of minerals in the world. Using common sense tells us the information must be intuitive based, but what method does each original source use to get that information — not all methods are reliable.

Certainly, some crystals have a common meaning, no matter where you look, and this can help one double check about the authenticity of crystal properties, especially for its basics, or stronger element and use. But the best method of understanding the value and properties of a crystal is your own personal intuition, as each crystal can be unique to each individual.

When using a crystal for whatever purpose, try and tap into your own intuition and go with what comes to you first, when it comes to choosing a crystal. It’s not always the prettiest and most attractive crystal that is the right crystal, so try and separate your visual queue from your intuition one.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I found a bunch of honey calcite this summer. It was a beautiful way to spend some time, roaming around, looking down at my feet for flashes of bright gold. It was also a bit of a bonding activity with the kids, a slow, relaxing way of being.
Plus, they got an opportunity to roll their eyes over something else mom did, whenever she said 'Let's go look for rocks":rolleyes:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
We don't have a moderator on this board, but perhaps I have the time to help out, I will see.

I was thinking about starting a crystal of the week thread, which I would post a new thread for each week with a new crystal including a description.

So here is this weeks crystals, a Honey Calcite.

I took that photo a while ago now — the honey calcite is said to encourage responsibility in positions of power and increase feelings of self worth, confidence and courage. It can also assist to overcome obstacles. When developing any skill, it can help with learning.

This golden gem is a calcium carbonate mineral, formed in giant rhombohedral crystals. It's among the most common minerals found on earth because it can take varying forms, forming in different kinds of geological environments. It's said that best specimens of this type of Calcite come from Mexico.

The origin of Honey Calcite is from the Greek word ‘chalix’, which means lime.

Disclaimer: You may have wondered where all the sources out there, whether a published book, or internet article, gets their information from, as there is a very large variety of minerals in the world. Using common sense tells us the information must be intuitive based, but what method does each original source use to get that information — not all methods are reliable.

Certainly, some crystals have a common meaning, no matter where you look, and this can help one double check about the authenticity of crystal properties, especially for its basics, or stronger element and use. But the best method of understanding the value and properties of a crystal is your own personal intuition, as each crystal can be unique to each individual.

When using a crystal for whatever purpose, try and tap into your own intuition and go with what comes to you first, when it comes to choosing a crystal. It’s not always the prettiest and most attractive crystal that is the right crystal, so try and separate your visual queue from your intuition one.
That is the most sublime little piece of molten love you are holding in your fingertips. Thank you for sharing.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
My reminder for week four didn't go off! I just checked and i have no reminders! Hmm... reminders setup again, week four may end up being week five!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)