Home (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
We all have a place where we belong. A place in which we identify as our "home." Some say it's here on Earth, while others say it's out there in the stars. Pleiades, Sirius, Orion, ect.

I know of our common home in Souce.

I've always wondered why I had that
'Alien feeling'. At first we feel like we're all alone in this world. But! Soon after, if a lifetime is truly but a blink of the eye in the life of our soul, we come to the realization that we are not alone. We find our home somewhere out there and our family that comes with it or/and we find others who share these same feelings, thus understanding that this is a more common experience than what we first believed it to be.

So, where do you feel connected to;
where is your home?

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
We all have a place where we belong. A place in which we identify as our "home." Some say it's here on Earth, while others say it's out there in the stars. Pleiades, Sirius, Orion, ect.

I know of our common home in Souce.

I've always wondered why I had that
'Alien feeling'. At first we feel like we're all alone in this world. But! Soon after, if a lifetime is truly but a blink of the eye in the life of our soul, we come to the realization that we are not alone. We find our home somewhere out there and our family that comes with it or/and we find others who share these same feelings, thus understanding that this is a more common experience than what we first believed it to be.

So, where do you feel connected to;
where is your home?
Beautifully said and a wonderful question, Brian! It actually brought me to a new level of realization.

My home?

Right here.

With all of "you" and "everyone else"--no matter where we may perceive ourselves to be.

<3<3<3

OP
Brian

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Beautifully said and a wonderful question, Brian! It actually brought me to a new level of realization.

My home?

Right here.

With all of "you" and "everyone else"--no matter where we may perceive ourselves to be.

<3<3<3
Just read your post before this. <3
I agree with our home being here. This very moment wherever we are is our home. As I posted on a different thread that I felt like a squirrel who's home is the road. Always moving about, thus my home moves with me.

:-D Yet, this is the conciousness exploring board, so I thought whynot? Thus, I'll relate one more story that perplexed me for awhile. Of course, recently I think I might have come to a better understanding of its meaning. I believe it was after reading one of Henda's posts.

Last edited:
OP
Brian

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Well, it's a short story. Also, probably my first spiritual experience, at least that I currently remember within this lifetime.

I think it was a memory, but shown to me through a vision. At least it was similar to one or was accompanied by an altered state seemingly different than a normal dream.

I had it when I was maybe 4 years old or around there as it reaches to my earliest of memories. It basically went like this...

There I was in a black space. Imagine the emptiness of outer space. I was a toddler floating in space. In front of me was a scene occurring. I believe it was one from my life as it was my most immediate family with a baby in my parents' hands. I remember watching as this white light came down and entered this body. The thing is my memory breaks up and I can't put my finger on what exactly happened. I remember that my family fainted right after this or that maybe I fainted after the light came into the scene.

With my Christian family origins, later in my life I thought it could have been an angel. Of course, now I know that the afterlife and all the other dimensions out there, have much more than just angels. But, as we all were some being out there incarnating, yet we still remain simultaneously existing as that being and this human who we are now, then even angels could incarnate into our world (Of course, not just the two but as all our lifetimes currently existing). I thought it was interesting as I never thought about that before, but it was brought to my mind after reading one of the many posts on the RoundTable.

I was just shown this 'light' coming down so, it could have been angelic or something else entirely.

What do you think about this?

Last edited:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
There I was in a black space. Imagine the emptiness of outer space. I was a toddler floating in space. In front of me was a scene occurring. I believe it was one from my life as it was my most immediate family with a baby in my parents' hands. I remember watching as this white light came down and entered this body. The thing is my memory breaks up and I can't put my finger on what exactly happened. I remember that my family fainted right after this or that maybe I fainted after the light came into the scene.

What do you think about this?
Do you feel it could have been you being born...incarnating your current form?

What a wonderful vision!

Reactions: Brian
OP
Brian

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Do you feel it could have been you being born...incarnating your current form?

What a wonderful vision!
I thought of that actually, soon after I posted that story. I think it is, or it relates to my incarnation's begginings. My soul incarnating into a human body. Well it happened, but I'm not sure if it was just that, yet I guess that's why I'm asking in the first place; to find out... So, yes. It's very likely that that's what it is.

It makes sense. As our souls go in and out of our bodies at a young age with the soul memory more intact. So, maybe what I saw was the first time I entered my body or one of the times behind the scenes.
:tsgn

Reactions: Stargazer

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
I've read of similar stories as yours with the light in this book, Cosmic Cradle

Here are some examples of what people say about their pre-birth memories, actual conscious memories and not retrieved through hypnosis or any other means.
http://cosmiccradle.com/category/pre-birth-stories/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)