HOME | FabUplus Magazine (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
https://fabuplusmagazine.com/

10/13/17

Dear Ms Svingen-Jones, whomever else this may concerns, everyone both on/ff of here:,

Belated thank you, for both creating and running FabUplus Magazine. I wish in 20/20 hindsight that I would have picked it up and looked at it. Or least more of it and it has been on my mind ever since then. I haven’t found it until now. Of course just try to unsuccessful to subscribe to both print and digital. In end somehow both of my debit cards were declined. In which I’m somewhat glad to see because I am about to move.

I would love to see that you includes the other half as well including me (borderline). I find this to be true with us of because with all of the mainstream/fake news media thats out there currently. I much rather prefer seeing alternative/independent/real news media to be able to do this. I would you guys to do the same with your ads as well. I for one I have seen ones that are both concerning/questionable to have on here.

At the same time I would love that you would keep on with this with the rest of it. I mean like expanding/improving all of the magazine/site/social media as well.

@fabuplusmagazine #fabuplus #magazine #alternative #fake #independent #mainstream #real #news #media #concerning #questionable #expanding #improving #site #social

Think thats it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Yours truly,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)