Holographic Balancing Treatment – Free Diagnosis & Healing (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new transients.info article.

Holographic Balancing Treatment – Free Diagnosis & Healing

In November 2014 Gwen from nu|vision offered the transients.info weekend remote group healers a chance to participate in a unique diagnosis and healing method. I’m excited to say that next week we will be offering this once again.

You don’t have to be part of the weekend healing sessions to join in, but what we will do is schedule the healing process—which takes place days after the diagnosis scans—to occur during one of our weekend healing sessions so that those participating can feel into what takes place, but also for the purpose of linking and connecting the holographic healing with the energy and space that has built up over the past three and a half years since I began the weekend remote group healings.

So what is all this about? I am going...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I would be very interested in taking part please Laron. Thank you!

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
What will the email look like? I want to make sure I don't overlook it. Thanks.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I love to participate as well, if there is still room, thank you!
If there's room I'd like to participate too.
For some reason, I'm being pushed (now, for the 2nd time) to take advantage of this offer....
I have sent you three a message asking for your info.

What will the email look like? I want to make sure I don't overlook it. Thanks.
Well, I could include a picture of a cat so you can't miss it? (just kidding!) Somewhere in the title and/or contents, it will have Holographic Healing or Balancing or Diagnosis.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
And for those wondering, we don't have a limit set but I suspect we wouldn't want to go above 35 or 40. We have about 23 at the moment.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Note that I was going to post another article to advertise this today but Gwen must be busy as she hasn't got back to me about the timing. The cut off date for joining us, the scanning dates and the actual healing dates are yet to be worked out.

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
With the exception of Antonia, I am not accepting any more people at this stage as we have reached 30. I need to hear back from Gwen first to double check our limit.

Please sign me up, Laron.
Thank you.
Can you please send me your place of birth (state, city, country), date of birth and your full name.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I'm meaning to write up a new article to promote it and provide all the real important info, so will do that early next week.

For those people wishing to join, please contact me through the 'Contact Us' link if you are seeing this on transients.info, or if you are registered on the forum then just send me a private conversation message, and if you do make sure you include your full name, your date of birth (and be clear what the month and day is, as the world has countries with different date formats) and the place you were born (city, state, country).

Please feel free to ask any questions on here, or if you want to ask privately, just include them in a message to me. Gwen is happy for me to collect them and for her to answer all of them which we can share at the same time at a later date. (like an interview type situation)

When is this to take place?
The actual healing process ('balancing' and 'healing'), which happens after the scans of each individual and group as a whole, will take place in transients' weekend distant healing group on Saturday the 25th. So right now that will be between 7PM and 7:20PM Central US on the 25th. I am looking at changing the time to suit current participants so that time may change before now and then, I will be emailing everyone to update them now and again, as we head towards that date.

The scans will take place over a two day period, from the 22nd to 24th of March. Gwen's role here is to process each person individually to begin with, which can take up to 20 minutes a person, and then run the scans and gather and analyse the info. She will send out the results to everyone privately, but the group results will be shared, which I will talk about more over email to everyone. (You can see the group results of the last time we did this via a link in my article above)

Gwen is the owner of nu|vision and one of the practitioners of the Holographic Balancing was recently interview on Gaia TV (Online TV channel), so some of you may know someone that saw that.

OK then! Count me in if you still have a bit of space Laron.
pretty please with sugar on top include me Jodie :) x
Laron - I'm in if there is still room!
Can the three of you please send me the details I mentioned above in bold. Thanks! Nice to see you on the Forum fairyfloss =).

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Note that we have about six spots left after I processed the latest bunch of people.

Laron Please sign me up as well. I sent you an email on the contact us link.
Thnak you!
Charlotte
I received your email and have added you.
I would like to join.
Can you please send along your place of birth (city, state, country) and date of birth, plus an email address so I can keep you updated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)