Highly recommended medium, George Lugo (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I thought I'd recommend a medium to ya'll. His name is George Lugo. He's the real deal! And his messages come in crystal clear. He is also a personal friend of mine. We met before he spiritually came out of the closet. Now he makes a living providing readings for people.

My deceased grandmother came through when we first met. He had no prior knowledge of her.

His website is:
https://www.crystalgatereadings.com/

He also has some radio interviews posted that are very interesting, as he talks about what it is like growing up as a medium & what life is like for him.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Thanks, Anaeika. His story looks interesting. The site doesn't work on my iPhone but I'll take a look when I get on my laptop.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/supernaturalgirlz/2015/03/05/secrets-of-a-psychic-medium-how-you-can-develop-your-own-talents

Start just after 8 minutes to skip intro.

I am listening to this one right now. It's another interview w George Lugo, but this one is with Patricia Kirkman. She is a psychic numerologist, who helped me name my boys too!

"Join Supernatural Girlz Patricia Baker and Patricia Kirkman as they interview Psychic/Medium George Lugo.

Do you want to find out what really happens when a Medium talks with the dead? And how you can develop your own skills to communicate with loved ones who have passed? Tune in and call in to ask George your questions!

George is world-reknown and has worked with Scotland Yard on high profile missing persons cases. He has dedicated his life helping people through communicating and delivering messages of hope, love and respect from loved ones who have crossed over to the other side.

As a child Lugo, always felt alone in the knowledge of what he could see, do, and experienced. He could see and feel souls that watched over and protected him. He became aware he could step in and out of what he describes as this incredibly loving river, the space in which the spirit world flows through him.

“There are signs everywhere, all the time,” emphasizes Lugo. Our departed loved ones want to be involved in our lives, they join us for special events, birthday parties and at Christmas. Souls are always keeping tabs on us, trying to help. Judging by the expression on other’s faces, they are not aware of the loved one that is standing right next to them, or watches them from a distance."

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
He has a long waiting list. Because we’re friends, he can squeeze you in sooner if you tell him you know me. Just PM me & I can help with that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)