Help if you or yours get sick (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I recall exactly where I was when I first discovered the homeopathic remedy, oscillococcinum from Boiron, many years ago. It really helps with flu symptoms and seems to knock it out if you take it at the early onset. Although I have not used it in a long time, I did manage to convert others around me, and they continue to use it.

http://www.boironusa.com/products/oscillococcinum/

Also, I just got a notice from the Shift Network with a free video on making your home pharmacy. I'm sure, like me, you have people around you who need help from time to time. I've found that if I don't push it too much, or just give them a remedy, they are more likely to try it. So, you might take a look.

http://blog.theshiftnetwork.com/blog/how-your-herbal-home-pharmacy-can-protect-you-and-your-family-during-record-flu-season

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I've heard of oscillococcinum, and have heard good things about it, but I have yet to try it.
It's in the checkout isle of most of the natural grocery stores I go to. Maybe I'll pick one up to have it on hand.

I haven't gotten the flu in years. I assume it would work just as well for a bad cold?

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
If my big guy takes it on his own, and it helps - well, that is about the best testimonial - lol.

You might follow the Boiron link and look at their products. They have full descriptions that are helpful.

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thank you.
I've seen this but have not yet tried it.
I will pick it up to have on hand when the next round hits our household (sigh) as the last one has already run its course:)

Reactions: Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Angela , yes it works on colds too. The remedy is symptom specific and b/c the cold and flu have overlapping symptoms, it makes sense that it works for both. I have used it personally for the cold w good results but not the flu.

Reactions: Angela and Lila

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Angela , yes it works on colds too. The remedy is symptom specific and b/c the cold and flu have overlapping symptoms, it makes sense that it works for both. I have used it personally for the cold w good results but not the flu.
I had a feeling. Because it's homeopathic, correct? That explains it.

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)