Healing Through Out of Body Experiences (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
What if you are astral travelling through a healing session ? And what if this session brings in your journey something you never experienced before and never thought you would have been where you have been actually during that session?
These are more than questions, they are new experiences I have been living with the most perceptive clients I had during the last weeks.
Dur ing the last weeks and days I have been giving much healing around and that have been helpful in the way I was sensing energetically the shift in consciousness and the way my awareness plus the awareness of my patients was widening.
So as I was sending that day, during a distance healing, my patient was introduced in a parallel world by a little girl with whom he flew after he healed her back, and to meet her green dragon. She took him there in the land of that dragon and he showed up to him with a beautiful smile, he was green emerald ( whose name AMRWYN) and had stars in the eyes. That little girl was me on astral, and I felt few minutes after I did the healing the need to lay on my bed because I felt my physical body was splitting off. These are things I always experience during the healing sessions I give. I was travelling with my client and the most amazing thing is that it carried on even after I was awake, I drove my daughter to the swimming pool, came back home and fell on my couch. When my patient messaged me to tell me what happened to him with that little girl and the green dragon. I actually had a back pain that disappeared and I thought it was the healing session.
When we heal others we heal ourselves. There is a dynamic which takes place and you can receive healing too. I now understand very deeper that we are all co-creators in terms of healing.

Another session took me to The Healing Temple of Orion where I received the Golden Crystalline Light of Grace. I was walking with my sister there, a priestress called Almeida, black short cut hair, kohl around her eyes, dressed in a long shining brown robe, she was walking taking a torch in her left hand, on her head a crown with a golden eagle and on her right shoulder a snowy owl. we walked through the Temple and I saw strange torches on the walls that were made of tree branches but they were enlightened from the inside, as if there was a fire inside of them. They are like the lamps we have but these were made of trees branches. This was one of the amazing things I saw. Almeida showed me the walls and told me that they were made of very ancient stones of the constellation of Orion, they are actually sacred stones holding a very strong energy which allows the most powerful healing a soul could never imagine.
This energy goes direct to heal the souls of all creatures and brings back the wellness and ease and happiness inside of the energetic bodies.

We entered a room where there is a pool with a green emerald water and I saw my patient there waiting for us. He was standing in the middle of that pool and we entered that sacred space pulling water over his head and body. He was eyes closed and there as a soul. We did that healing for a while. Then we got out of the pool and sent back the soul to its body ending the healing session. When back in my physical body, my patient told me that he saw a room with a pool and that he saw that woman with black hair pulling a green water over him. I understood that the connection between souls during a healing session is really incredible and very strong.

We always think of healing parts of our physical pains, because the modern medicine taught us to heal only the physical parts which are causing us pain. But do we always recognize that we are the ones who allow that pain to enter us and make us sick ?

The soul knows about this and it knows how and when it has to be healed, and when it will. By allowing negativity in our lives we allow also the pain to stick in our energy and then to be what we have chosen to be.

There are many ways to heal but energy healing is the most amazing one.

Healing is a process and it is the soul who needs healing not the physical body. Once we forget we are physical bodies, we enter the immense gate of the Consciousness we are. We create a new world, and many others come with it. We heal as by magic and we feel it because there is a sense of being lighter, smoother and happy without knowing why. It is the state of ease that every soul feels when it leaves the physical body to be the energy of light and love it is.

So healing is bringing back inside the light we are inside.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)