healing the aura (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
The aura is so interesting to me and healing it is so important. Many people forget to do this. This article doesn't talk about healing the cracks and holes in the aura among a few others which is why I am going to write up another post related to aura healing. For now this gives you different examples you can do to get rid of negative energy in the aura field, many great examples.
Aura cleansing can help you stay well and feel more alive, more clear-headed, and more emotionally stable and balanced.

Why Might I Want To Cleanse My Energy Field?

Our auras, or energy fields, interact constantly with the energy of others. It's not uncommon for us to take on some of the energy of other people.
For example, have you ever been in a great mood, then spent time with someone sour and negative, only to find that your good mood has evaporated? You've probably taken on some of the energy of the negative person.

Usually it does not serve us well to absorb others' energies into our own auras (although there are exceptions).

Our auras can also harbor the energies of unwanted thought forms (such as negative self-images and negative self-talk) and unprocessed emotions. Drugs (prescribed or not) and even food can also taint the aura.

Any of these foreign energies can make our energy field less balanced, and can cause blockages to the natural flow of energy in our field.

When our auras are harboring unwanted energies, we may feel tired, down, unbalanced, depressed, anxious, "not quite ourselves," or even ill. We can clear our fields through various aura cleansing techniques.

Doing an aura cleansing should make us feel more vibrant, clearer, happier, more balanced--more "ourselves."

Expensive on-line psychics and energy healers may try to convince you that only THEY can help clear your field, but in almost all cases you can do it for yourself. It's not rocket science!

Aura Cleansing Techniques

There are many aura cleansing techniques. Moving energy is really more about intention than about any particular method. However, here are some suggestions. Some of them are so simple and healthy, there's just no reason not to do them!

1) Light--imagined or real--is a classic aura cleanser. Lie or sit comfortably. Relax and breathe deeply and comfortably for a few minutes, allowing your body to relax and unwind.
Imagine your body completely filled with white light. Visualize the white light purifying and restoring your body, and displacing any negative or foreign energy. Give yourself time to enjoy this feeling.

Expand the light beyond your body, as many times as necessary until it extends a foot or two beyond your body--or where-ever feels intuitively right. Visualize or feel it purifying and restoring your field, and displacing any negative or foreign energy, pushing it out into the universe, where it will be neutralized and reabsorbed into the cosmic field. Give yourself time to enjoy this feeling.

2) Make your own aura cleansing spray out of spring water and a cleansing essential oil such as lime, lemon, or juniper. In a spray bottle, mix a few drops of essential oil in a cup or so of spring water. Shake it up and spray it toward yourself from arms length (avoiding your eyes, of course)
Read the rest of the article here: http://www.the-energy-healing-site.com/aura-cleansing.html

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thank you for the tips, Mike. One of the ways it's easy to be tipped off centre (unbalanced) is when we deal with people of low integrity. If we are the type of person who gives our power away (and I'm putting my hand up, as I have done it, before I could see the pattern) our aura will be gaping at certain places where low integrity people just keep on taking. I lived with a negative criticizer for 18 years - imagine what my aura was like. Luckily I love myself - so I made the necessary change although it was painful to go through it. And I love pampering myself with little gifts like massage, aromatherapy, crystals, new books, candles and so on.

OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I am sorry you had to go through that. I am glad you made the change, it's soooo much better on our health. I have negative people around me and I actually use the white light method to shield against the bad energy effecting my aura. I didn't even think about using it to clear the aura lol this whole time. I love using sage for clearing but when I don't have sage I like using the shower to imagine it cleaning my energy and it
Works every time :)

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I agree that it's so important to cleanse one's aura especially after being around somebody negative or when we feel anger or depression. I do a healing and cleaning about once per week. I should do it more often but life seems to get in the way sometimes. :rolleyes:

K

KarlaSM

Really good reminder. It is important to do auric maintenance often, especially when the Cosmic energies arrive in waves, like solar storms. Also what is important is to know and understand that so many of those energies actually belong to us and we need to integrate them, otherwise it is like having pieces of a puzzle not placed correctly. While we remove energies it is good to fill ourselves with our own soul energy so that less energies from others get attached to us in areas where our aura might be weak.

We must acknowledge our own energies from wounds that cause for us to feel sad, depressed, angry, etc, because many of those feelings are truly coming from our own wounds and not from other people. Learning to differentiate then what is not ours from what we need to integrate helps even further.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)