Healing Souls and Hearts of The Departed (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
18485508_1777657939214127_5283757658471503276_n.jpg

Introduction

The world is through hell because of the several terrorist attacks from ISIS. The truth is that those who died in these attacks are for most of them Indigos and Rainbows, star seed souls who came to Earth to help with the shift and spread their light for a better world, for a better humanity.
Ascension is not an easy process for all of us. we as light workers have found ourselves in situations that needed to be resolved and cleared. We have been through struggles and challenges most of our lives, we faced them and we reached the Light. Because Light is Source and Source is our home. It is home for all living creatures and home for All That Is on a multidimensional level.

This is to tell you that we are urged to spread healing onto Gaia and everywhere not only at a soul level, but also at a heart level too. We need to be Light & Love & Compassion. It is actually hard to forgive to those who have been harmful with us, and who still may be are, but Compassion mixed with Love & Light brings more efficiency in our ways to see things and to what is happening now to humanity; because humanity is in a new war.

Religions have always been made by men and gods from many planes. The reality is different because we are multidimensional souls living in a multidimensional space and time. We are here and there. We are everywhere even though it may sound weird for many. But anyway many of us who are ascending now are experiencing these things of being here and there through astral projections and other out of body experiences. And that is the heart of my subject here. We are creating, working and helping in and out of our physical bodies and that is given to us for a good reason. Ask light workers we have contracted a mission before incarnating on this planet and it is for a good reason that we are here, all gathered to heal ourselves with Gaia. So we need not to mess up with our mother Earth. We need to protect her as we protect ourselves, to protect each other too and to help with the shift.

The Work of ISIS

ISIS is a creation of the Cabal. All their warriors and kamikazes are part of the cabal. I came to understand this because I saw it with my third eye this morning, June 5, 2017, two days after the London Attack and two weeks after the Manchester Attack. What I will reveal here is incredible but true. This is not something coming from a crazy woman, but from a natural projector who have been allowed to see the other part of what is being done here on physical. I saw the departed souls of the latest attack and of the other ones and I know what the cabal does to them. Those who killed themselves killing Indigos and Rainbows are manipulated souls who were sent from the cabal tunnels and vortexes. Their mission is to stop our Ascension and the current ascension of Gaia to its 6D. Being in 5D is yet so much for the cabal who wants to keep humans in the 3D reality. So the new way to discourage us is to kill our children who are rainbows for most of them and Indigos. Many of us are Indigos and we have been giving birth to Rainbow children for our ascension. The main purpose is to stop Earth’s ascension in the name of the ancient gods. They are in many areas of the universe, and there are tunnels and pyramids to keep jailed the souls of Indigos and Rainbows. They let them there, manipulate them, and then send them back to earth to be killers.

What I saw this morning was terrific and sad : I was in a planet and there was a beach near by the tunnel from where I was getting out with few helpers. We had hard time to reach a place behind a mountain where there was a portal to leave that planet. The tunnel was underground. When I was back in my physical, I saw the tunnel through my third eye, before being completely awake, but from the inside. I saw humans who were walking in groups in the tunnel wearing black sheets ( black is the color of ISIS), they were carried by dark entities into several rooms located on both sides of the tunnel. Once they enter these rooms they are sent back into the tunnel like black fantoms, floating inside of that huge black tunnel. I little light was outside but it is from there that the souls were carried. I knew they are sacrifices for the gods of the cabal and where they came from. My mission was to free as many souls as I could. I did with the helpers who took me there during my sleep. That tunnel was real and I have been seeing it many times, I also saw other tunnels of the cabal in Antarctica and in planet Mars where I projected few days ago to save part of the souls who are imprisoned in pyramids waiting to be sent back after being manipulated.

The Soul Carrier’s Mission

I would like to say that I have been helping during my OBE’s many of the souls who have been cut from their original contracts before incarnating on Earth. I was doing it and it took me time to understand what I was doing, and why I have been given physical signs for this : burning hands, days before the attacks, feeling my astral body leaving my physical, while I was 100% awake ( it happened to me on June 3, while I was swimming, and thought I would sink because my astral body was leaving few hours before (between 4:00 pm and 6 pm) the London terrorist attack), I was feeling nauseous and shaky and I could not know why. But I was feeling something will happen because my hands were burning and vibrational. It is different from an attack to another, the more deaths there are, the more my hands and all the other symptoms are intense.
The soul carrier has a blessing mission : to help the departed souls reach the spiritual realm or another home in a parallel world. This has been shown to me many times. I also had information about what happens when we die and will post them in another article. Helping errant souls is part of the soul carrier’s mission. This mission is so beautiful once we see that we did the work perfectly with the help of light beings from higher dimensions. They are helpers and protectors. So as we achieve what we are meant to do, we can be sure of having the support and the protection we need for that. There should be so many soul carriers now on earth and may be you are one of them. Some signs are given to you to know it and be more conscious of it.

Conclusion
The purpose of this article is to help people understand what is happening on earth now. We may not save everyone but in understanding the process of healing we are through now, we can engage in doing more meditations and healing at a soul level and at a heart level to bring back peace compassion and love into our hearts. Even those who are terrorists are themselves cut in an astral and etheric prison connected to the cabal’s tunnels and vortexes of the errant souls.

I will create an event this week for the next one and will try to gather many of those who want to help with this shift and to give a helping hand to the souls who are still jailed in the cabal’s tunnels. May this be our way to act as humans in the LOVE LIGHT COMPASSION We TRULY ARE AND LEAVE A BETTER WORLD FOR OUR CHILDREN.
MANY BLESSINGS TO ALL OF YOU

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)