1. Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account.
    Dismiss Notice

Healing Request for Akasha

Discussion in 'Energy & Sound Healing' started by Laron, May 18, 2017.

1. Laron

Laron Healing Facilitator & Consciousness Guide Staff Member Administrator Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable

Akasha, Kristy's cat who I have grown very fond of--a Russian Blue who's about 8--could do with some healing and thoughts for crossing over right now.

We are with her now as she lays on a blanket panting. She isn't able to walk anymore and stopped eating sometime before today. She stopped drinking this afternoon.

20170514_084855.jpg

This was her three days ago.

We're not sure what the root cause is but she has lost some weight. No diaria or vomiting and no other obvious signs.

She is in a lot of pain. I've done what I can do (healing). Her condition came on very suddenly.

• Love Love x 4
  2. Hailstones Melt

Hailstones Melt Boundless Creation

From the picture, she is the most beautiful, soulful cat. She has been journeying with you two high-vibe people! Perhaps now it is her time to journey no more on this plane - as the title says: transients. Much love to both of you and thinking of your darling play-friend.

• Love Love x 4
  3. Laron

Laron Healing Facilitator & Consciousness Guide Staff Member Administrator Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable

She just passed on. That was tough.

• Love Love x 6
  4. Lila

Lila Visiting Paragon Staff Member Moderator

Akasha, what a name!
    Will be tuning in for her soon<3

• Love Love x 3
  5. Laron

When I'm back at a real keyboard I will share more about her but she's the type of cat that has that human essence and I haven't ran into many like that. She was extremely soulful.

• Love Love x 5
  6. Lila

Shoot, Laron, I posted just as you did and then immediately tuned in to Akasha.

She was right there, looking very regal and Egyptian, but then turning to you to give you a headful of soothing licks the way a mother cat does to calm her kits. She then snuggled down for a comfort hug with you and Kristy... and I believe another animal friend. She mentioned that she'll remind you of herself whenever you see that blue-grey colour of her coat, especially if what you are looking at flashes at you. That is her smiling (do cats smile?)
    However, the bulk of her was eager to go on through the door in front of her. She was really excited so she went.

And that was it, except that she returned a bit later to give you guys some more headfuls of licks, longer and more present, then settled the rest of herself with you for a while. She seemed content to do so, perhaps knowing now what was behind the door:)

• Love Love x 2
    • Insightful Insightful x 1
    • Divine Divine x 1
    • Magical Magical x 1
  7. Lila

And now I'm just typing to see if you post something else at the same time on the same thread, @Larono_O

Three times lucky?

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
  8. June

June Visiting Paragon

Sending you both love and hugs. <3<3<3

• Love Love x 3
    • Considerate Considerate x 1
    • Compassionate Compassionate x 1
  9. Linda

Linda Sweetheart of the Rodeo Staff Member Global Moderator Administrator

It is a privilege and a gift to travel through with such a soul. I'm glad you all had the chance to be friends and that you were there to help her ease out of this life. I do know it is tough, but remember that she was happy to have you in her life, too.

• Love Love x 2
    • Considerate Considerate x 1
  10. Laron

This is something I just posted on Facebook.

"Supported in a safe space surrounded by healing hands and strong loving hearts, late last night Akasha’s consciousness split from her Earth incarnation one last time, after a day of battle—one which was never meant to be won. An intelligent furry friend and unique feline: the round wooden handle would turn on your bedroom door in the early hours and in Akasha would dash; on rare occasion she would make the cry to signal the need to leap from the floor, up into your arms like a circus animal; thump, thud, bang—noises regularly heard as she knocked your stuff down from high up places if you didn’t do what she wanted immediately, such as letting her literally sit on your throat to get some love and attention, or refusing to get up and let her out of the room. Kristy saved her life by taking her in and nursing her at a young age; even with help, she couldn’t’ save her this time. Of her eight years of life I had been with her for only 9 months and here a few photos I took during that time."

The second photo (after the snow one) was taken only a couple of days before — it's like she already knew.

Image5.jpg Image4.jpg Image3.jpg Image2.jpg Image1.jpg

• Love Love x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Laron

Thanks Lila. I always felt that she had a strong connection to a few lives in Egyptian times, especially something to do with guarding rooms similar to what Lobsang Rampa wrote about once.

Aeon, a black labrador cross was the animal nearby. She was anxious the whole time panting.

• Love Love x 2
    • Magical Magical x 1
  12. Stargazer

Stargazer Boundless Creation Staff Member Moderator

I'm saddened to hear of your temporary loss, Laron and Kristy! I've no doubt Akasha is perfectly fine on her new adventure and will be looking forward to your reunion "on the other side" one day. :) Much love, comfort, and blessings to both of you as you adjust to her physical absence in the meantime.
    <3

• Love Love x 2
  13. KarlaSM

KarlaSM Visiting Paragon

Beautiful loving companions. I am sorry to read about your loss in physical. Sending you love from my heart my friends. Our loving pets tend to reincarnate to join us at some point, meanwhile they stay with us in spirit form. <3

• Love Love x 2
  14. Sinera

Sinera Ancient Consciousness Staff Member Moderator

What a wonderful cat. Sorry to read of your loss but I'm sure she visits you quite often in her spirit form as I can clearly see there was a deep bond of love relationship between her and you and Kristy.

• Love Love x 1
  15. Linda

Linda Sweetheart of the Rodeo Staff Member Global Moderator Administrator

I looked over at a statue of an Egyptian cat that was in my parent's house for as long as I can remember. The similarities are remarkable. Akasha has an astounding guardian soul.

Cat.jpg

• Magical Magical x 3
    • Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Slayer

Slayer Visiting Paragon

She must be in a better place now, I hope she enjoys it.

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1