Healing Indigo Children (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
IMG_6494.JPG Last night I conducted a distance healing session to Germany for an indigo child. She was sleeping peacefully and Angels were around her .
I felt her beautiful resonance and soft vibes.
The energy I was channelling have been running through her allowing her body to receive the healing as much as it could handle it
I felt it working in many areas and received precious information about the way to help her be in her own power and to focus on her inner energy field so that she can bring peace and compassion and self esteem into herself
The indigo children hold the energy of the Crystalline Earth
They came in this life to help with the shift and bring healing around
They have all the energy and abilities to be healers and creators of the new era we are living in now
For many the struggles are still here
But these are given to us to believe in ourselves, to be who we are and step up to the next level of Crystallization and ascension
As an indigo myself I can understand what it is to be misunderstood by others
We have very special abilities to know exactly how the person you are talking to will respond to you
We know what is the answer
We already know how people will react to certain events even in the world
There is an awareness inside indigos that is changing the way things have been working in the past
And that is their power and force in this shift

We need, as healers to help with this shift by bringing back the Love energy these children hold inside, in our own hearts and space
As I was sending and in a moment I was looking on my right side and a white bubble Of light was showing up on my left side
I tried to look at it but is was gone
So I started looking on my right side again and Le buble was back
It is the soul to soul connection when healing is being shared and sent

It is hard for a teacher to deal with these little kids who want to be freed from old ways of being and behaving
In being listeners we enter the sphere of understanding and love ❤

I want to thank the mom who allowed this experience to happen as I received so many times the message that I would work with indigo children one day
It happened last night
I feel happy and proud to be chosen for this experience
Much love and light to you
Here is the article that I shared and actually helped this mother understand what was happening to her little angel

http://curiousmindmagazine.com/dark-truth-diagnose-indigo-children-adhd-stop-evolving/

PrimeChronic

Rambling Companion
Jan 21, 2017
Thanks for posting this. A friend of mine has two young children I believe are indigo. I have talked to her a bit about it and she is open to the concept. I'll send that link over to her.

OP
Henda

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I had very positive feed backs from her mother next day
The little girl was calm and happy
A friend of her who has been very bad with her came with her mother and apologized
Sounded like she accepted the apology and was very happy with it
She told her mom that we can be compassionate even with those who hurt us
I am happy with the healing she had

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Regular exercise can also help a lot and makes it easier to act in a 'socially acceptable' enough manner that things aren't forced down the kids' throats.

John Ratey in his book "Spark: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain" has some excellent anecdotes and evidence in his book. He is a psychiatrist who talks about how children already diagnosed and put on medication can be taken off meds just with regularly scheduled exercise. He is also one of the first to be (self) diagnosed with adult ADHD, so it is a personally familiar subject to him. There is much in the book that can be used to make a really good argument in favour of a child and family that feels pressured to take medications.

Thanks for bringing this up, @Henda<3

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)