Healing From The Forest in the New Shift, January 7, 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
The Event

Last night I closed my eyes and saw many stars over me.

I was transported to another dimension. I felt myself flying around the stars, being taken away from my bed. Then all was white.
It was so white that I could barely see anything. Then I fell in a deep out of body experience that I could not remember where I was.
I felt I was disconnected from my higher self or my bodies. It was very unusual. When I was sent back slowly in my physical I began noticing the energy that was running in me.
I began feeling it few days ago coming in little amounts or waves. But this morning it was a rush of burning crystalline energy in my whole body, my hands, arms, legs and all my chakras.

This afternoon I went to the forest to conduct healing session and it was huge and intense.
I am sharing here the pictures I took where you can see the Golden Crystalline Light of Grace showing up at its 36 level of crystallization playing with White and Pink lights in my hand.

I heard that the GCLG was at that level today while sending the healing energy to my client who saw « a shimmering white light » in his field of vision, felt« buzzing electricity » in all his body and told me that it was really high frequency and intense that made him fall asleep.

So this is the energy that I received today from Sirius and The Pleiadians while I was sent in that white huge place where I could not see anything else but white energy around me
And which made me nearly burn when I woke up from my AP.

We are receiving so much at different levels
For me it was 36 today last year it was 2 to 6 levels
You can see the crystalline energy in my hand while connecting to the trees who were inviting me and felt guidance intuitively
This is really amazing !
I really feel happy and little in need to rest and drink much water
This is Love at its highest level
In the pictures you can see how the crystalline energy is channeled and now being very obvious in our bodies. This is part of how many of us healers are now experiencing.
The trees are part of this session they come to me intuitively and I feel guidance in the process. They also tell me to take my picture ! I hear it very clearly !
Trees are magical beings and we really have to connect more to them and share the beauty and magnificence they have.

I will post an article about this new shift and the message I received this morning.
fullsizeoutput_a8f.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)