Have You Ever Seen An Extraterrestrial Spaceship? (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Have you ever seen an ET spacecraft?

• Yes

• No

• I might have but I'm not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I was curious about how many people here have seen a UFO of the ET kind. I'm thinking just about everyone has at one time or another. My mom who is very skeptical saw two silver saucer shaped ships the other day. She lives on a lake and she said they appeared to be diving into the water. She felt that they were taking water samples. She's a believer now!

Please tell us about your experience. If you saw one did you feel a communication going on or did you have lost time? How did your sighting make you feel? Did you experience joy or fear?

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I was curious about how many people here have seen a UFO of the ET kind. I'm thinking just about everyone has at one time or another. My mom who is very skeptical saw two silver saucer shaped ships the other day. She lives on a lake and she said they appeared to be diving into the water. She felt that they were taking water samples. She's a believer now!

Please tell us about your experience. If you saw one did you feel a communication going on or did you have lost time? How did your sighting make you feel? Did you experience joy or fear?
Great thread, Vickie! I've seen some interesting things in the sky...strange clouds, stars that seem to change color, etc. I can't technically call these UFO's, but I won't rule out the possibility that they might have been some type of craft, cloaked or otherwise. Therefore, I had to vote "I'm not sure".

I do hope that someday I may have to change my vote to a "Yes", though! :)

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I have seen two. Early in the morning 2002, it was a clear sky, I was looking out of my window across the field at the back when I saw something shining in the sunlight, showing at the edge of a tree, this is why I notices it. I wondered if it was a UFO as after a few minutes is began to move, slowly following the shape of the tree, it kept moving eventually disappearing. Then in Jan 2003, around the same time, another clear sky, no clouds, I saw another one, or possibly the same one. It was quite still and again the sun was making it visible. As I watched it dropped down to shine through the bare branches, almost as if winking at me. I sent a telepathic message saying, ' I can't see you so well now, will you come up again, ' it didn't so I went into the kitchen for something, when I returned it was back in the original spot. I'm thinking, well planes don't behave like that, must be a UFO, just then two planes flew by and I received a message. 'Just look at the difference. ' It was obviously a long way off, the planes seemed so close in comparison. Remembering the other one in November, I asked why it was there and was answered. ' We bring a message of hope.'Then it slowly faded from view. This is making me feel emotional as my darling 38 year old daughter lost her fight with a lung disease and left the planet August 2002, leaving three young children. I thought it was such a loving and thoughtful thing to do as I was still feeling so desolate. In fact, knowing my daughter she could well have instigated it, she had already comforted me, and played jokes on my friends, that part was hilarious, I was still able to laugh while being figuratively on my knees. How did the sighting make me feel?. Uplifted with the communication and very thankful <3

Archetypal Dreamer

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 27, 2016
I obviously can't say one way or another if this UFO was anything other than terrestrial in nature (I do believe some private, ex-government entities out there must have this tech) but yes - I saw one. Up close and personal, in fact.

My exact age eludes me, but it would have been somewhere between the ages of 8 and 11. I think probably about 10.

It was past 8pm at night. My mum was driving us home from my Karate lesson, and it was obviously winter (or going that way) because it was pitch black outside. Part of the route sees us drive down a country lane which opens up at one point. You can almost see the horizon to the left, and you can see the horizon to the right.

Driving along, an intense white light suddenly catches my attention to the left of me. As strange as it may sound, it was the purest white light I have ever seen. I locked on to it and within a split second it went from (nearly) the left horizon, right over the car and proceeded to disappear into the horizon to the right. The speed of the thing was impossible. We're talking thousands of miles per hour. Bear in mind that I spent a lot of my childhood up in the Lake District where the military regularly test their aircraft. I'm no stranger to jet fighters and their form(s), speed and manoeuvring capabilities. Whatever I saw was no conventional aircraft.

From what I could ascertain, it was perfectly circular and about 30-4oft in diameter. It flew at an altitude of only 40ft or so - it practically skimmed the trees as it shot over the car. Sound wise, it seemed to be silent. I may have heard a very faint 'whoosh', but that is debatable. My recall of the actual object however is accurate and still crystal clear in my mind's eye.

In retrospect, two things really bother me about this:

- My mum didn't see the craft. I never understood how this could be, as it literally flew right over the car. It was large, and it was bright. She seemed totally zoned out and completely nonplussed by the whole thing.

- Given the speed it was travelling, how did I get such a good read on size and shape?

My fairly recent regression paints a different story of this event. But, regression = a lot of speculation.

I noticed no missing time. I was too young to even care about that sort of thing, and my dad was working away so even if we did arrive home late, nobody would have noticed.

As for how it made me feel... well, pure awe!

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
June, what a heartwarming story. I agree with you that the ETs in those ships were bringing a message of hope to you. Perhaps your daughter was the instigator of your sighting especially because the sighting made you feel uplifted. It was your message of hope.

It is clear that they wanted you to see them and to make sure you distinguished them from the airplanes that flew by.

What an amazing sighting meant just for you!

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I obviously can't say one way or another if this UFO was anything other than terrestrial in nature (I do believe some private, ex-government entities out there must have this tech) but yes - I saw one. Up close and personal, in fact.

My exact age eludes me, but it would have been somewhere between the ages of 8 and 11. I think probably about 10.

It was past 8pm at night. My mum was driving us home from my Karate lesson, and it was obviously winter (or going that way) because it was pitch black outside. Part of the route sees us drive down a country lane which opens up at one point. You can almost see the horizon to the left, and you can see the horizon to the right.

Driving along, an intense white light suddenly catches my attention to the left of me. As strange as it may sound, it was the purest white light I have ever seen. I locked on to it and within a split second it went from (nearly) the left horizon, right over the car and proceeded to disappear into the horizon to the right. The speed of the thing was impossible. We're talking thousands of miles per hour. Bear in mind that I spent a lot of my childhood up in the Lake District where the military regularly test their aircraft. I'm no stranger to jet fighters and their form(s), speed and manoeuvring capabilities. Whatever I saw was no conventional aircraft.

From what I could ascertain, it was perfectly circular and about 30-4oft in diameter. It flew at an altitude of only 40ft or so - it practically skimmed the trees as it shot over the car. Sound wise, it seemed to be silent. I may have heard a very faint 'whoosh', but that is debatable. My recall of the actual object however is accurate and still crystal clear in my mind's eye.

In retrospect, two things really bother me about this:

- My mum didn't see the craft. I never understood how this could be, as it literally flew right over the car. It was large, and it was bright. She seemed totally zoned out and completely nonplussed by the whole thing.

- Given the speed it was travelling, how did I get such a good read on size and shape?

My fairly recent regression paints a different story of this event. But, regression = a lot of speculation.

I noticed no missing time. I was too young to even care about that sort of thing, and my dad was working away so even if we did arrive home late, nobody would have noticed.

As for how it made me feel... well, pure awe!
I have read and heard of many accounts were there is a sighting but only one or a few people see the UFO. The others seem oblivious to it. I don't know if they simply don't see the ship or the image is wiped from their minds. Perhaps a message is downloaded into a person's subconscious but the message is only meant for one person. It sounds like this sighting was meant for you personally. You seem to remember every detail so likely you did receive a message. Many times the message is buried deep and comes out when the time is right in the form of a "knowing".

I agree that many sightings are terrestrial in nature but they still have the effect of waking us up. Thanks so much for sharing your story!!

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
. This is making me feel emotional as my darling 38 year old daughter lost her fight with a lung disease and left the planet August 2002, leaving three young children. I thought it was such a loving and thoughtful thing to do as I was still feeling so desolate. In fact, knowing my daughter she could well have instigated it, she had already comforted me, and played jokes on my friends, that part was hilarious, I was still able to laugh while being figuratively on my knees. How did the sighting make me feel?. Uplifted with the communication and very thankful <3
What a wonderful experience, June!! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I don't doubt for a minute that your daughter had something to do with your sighting! <3<3<3

Archetypal Dreamer

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 27, 2016
I have read and heard of many accounts were there is a sighting but only one or a few people see the UFO. The others seem oblivious to it. I don't know if they simply don't see the ship or the image is wiped from their minds. Perhaps a message is downloaded into a person's subconscious but the message is only meant for one person. It sounds like this sighting was meant for you personally. You seem to remember every detail so likely you did receive a message. Many times the message is buried deep and comes out when the time is right in the form of a "knowing".

I agree that many sightings are terrestrial in nature but they still have the effect of waking us up. Thanks so much for sharing your story!!
Actually, yeah. Now that you mention it I realise I've also heard such things.

Whatever it was, it was impressive!

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Perhaps a message is downloaded into a person's subconscious but the message is only meant for one person. It sounds like this sighting was meant for you personally. You seem to remember every detail so likely you did receive a message. Many times the message is buried deep and comes out when the time is right in the form of a "knowing".
I almost hate to keep bringing this book up, but "Wolf's Message" is a virtual clearing-house of esoteric and metaphysical info. In one part of it, the author is walking through a bookstore when she sees a book move on the shelf. No one else notices this movement, and she surmises that Spirit simply tweaks the energy that we see so that it captures our attention. In other words, the book didn't actually move, it just appeared that way to her. Perhaps the UFO thing is similar...only the intended person or persons actually see it. I'm thinking it could be a "vibratory" thing too...where the UFO is manifest or visible at a very limited vibratory frequency...and not everyone is able to sense or see it. I suspect that's the case with the "Cloud Cities" as well. Interesting stuff, fer sure!

:)

Jenny

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I saw a UFO about 37 years ago, when I was 13 or 14 - my Dad was in the Royal Navy and had been posted to Gibraltar for two years, and my parents, worried that our schooling would suffer from moving around a lot, decided to send my brother and I to boarding school (subsidised heavily by the Navy) and we were on a flight between the UK and Gibraltar when it happened. It was just my Dad, my brother and I, and I had the window seat. I looked out of the window and flying at exactly the same level as our plane was a dark grey cigar-shaped object. I hadn't a clue what it was - UFOs had never even crossed my radar before then (excuse the pun ;)) I couldn't tell how far it was away but it looked pretty close, and I couldn't see any distinguishing marks - it looked totally smooth and I couldn't see any wings, engines or tail so I knew it wasn't a plane. I watched it for a couple of minutes, trying to figure out what I was seeing. I remember thinking that it was really weird that two planes would be flying so close to each other and at exactly the same altitude, so I turned to my Dad and said: "Dad, dad, is that a UFO?", and he looked, but by the time we'd both turned back to the window it had gone.

It sparked a life-long interest in UFOs and the unexplained in general!

Archetypal Dreamer

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 27, 2016
That reminds me Jenny, I had a strange object flying outside of a plane just a couple of years back. I managed to get a very poor photo of it. It was a very thin, jet black object at 30,000ft. At first I thought it was some kind of weird cloud, but it was moving about quite erratically and at very high speeds. It came close to the plane initially. I nudged my wife, and she confirmed that she was also seeing it.

By the time I'd got my darn camera to focus (it kept focusing on the inside of the window, rather than the outside) it had flown off at incredible speeds. Fortunately, said camera was a Nokia Lumia 1020, which has a 41 megapixel sensor. If you zoom *right* in on the full-sized RAW image, you can just about make it out.

Very strange indeed.

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I almost hate to keep bringing this book up, but "Wolf's Message" is a virtual clearing-house of esoteric and metaphysical info. In one part of it, the author is walking through a bookstore when she sees a book move on the shelf. No one else notices this movement, and she surmises that Spirit simply tweaks the energy that we see so that it captures our attention. In other words, the book didn't actually move, it just appeared that way to her. Perhaps the UFO thing is similar...only the intended person or persons actually see it. I'm thinking it could be a "vibratory" thing too...where the UFO is manifest or visible at a very limited vibratory frequency...and not everyone is able to sense or see it. I suspect that's the case with the "Cloud Cities" as well. Interesting stuff, fer sure!

:)
I agree and I too loved that book. I gave it to my daughter to read.

A long time ago when I was first waking up I went to the book store to find something to read. I was just really starting to wake up. I have always been into the metaphysical and have always known about ETs but I was very much asleep about the dark powers controlling the earth and the great shift. I was browsing the metaphysical section of the store and, The Great Shift book fell off the bookshelf. I mean it literally fell off onto my feet and it couldn't have been a bigger message. I bought the book as well as the one that came after, Transition Now and these books really woke me up. I went from there to Patricia Cori's trilogy and my eyes were fully open.

I know spirit knocked that book down because I would never have seen it. Those books lead me right down the path of awakening and then losing fear and wanting to learn about spirituality. Here's the book cover.
image.jpeg

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I saw the "Phoenix Lights" as a child, but didn't think much of them at the time, nor did I realize what it was until later. We were driving & my parents saw it too.

As a young adult, I was leaving a friend's house at night, I looked up at the stars before getting into my car. I saw this bright light and I was trying to figure out if it was a star or a planet and then it went out and turned back on in another part of the sky not even a second later. I quickly got into my car and sped off.

My uncle was in the airforce & would see them land on their airway.

A pilot friend of ours said he saw them while flying.

Both of my brothers have seen them.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
image.jpeg
That, right there, is damn cool.

From what I can gather, people were losing their minds over that craft (figuratively speaking). Such an awesome thing to witness!
Yes, people were! This is why I didn't think much of it b/c what I saw was this. From our vantage point, it looked like airplanes in the sky much like how they circle around an airport, which is what we thought but were confused bc this formation of lights was not anywhere near Sky Harbor airport. I am sure if we were underneath it, then we would have actually seen it was a spaceship.

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I saw a UFO about 37 years ago, when I was 13 or 14 - my Dad was in the Royal Navy and had been posted to Gibraltar for two years, and my parents, worried that our schooling would suffer from moving around a lot, decided to send my brother and I to boarding school (subsidised heavily by the Navy) and we were on a flight between the UK and Gibraltar when it happened. It was just my Dad, my brother and I, and I had the window seat. I looked out of the window and flying at exactly the same level as our plane was a dark grey cigar-shaped object. I hadn't a clue what it was - UFOs had never even crossed my radar before then (excuse the pun ;)) I couldn't tell how far it was away but it looked pretty close, and I couldn't see any distinguishing marks - it looked totally smooth and I couldn't see any wings, engines or tail so I knew it wasn't a plane. I watched it for a couple of minutes, trying to figure out what I was seeing. I remember thinking that it was really weird that two planes would be flying so close to each other and at exactly the same altitude, so I turned to my Dad and said: "Dad, dad, is that a UFO?", and he looked, but by the time we'd both turned back to the window it had gone.

It sparked a life-long interest in UFOs and the unexplained in general!
Seeing one will sure wake you up. Great story!

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I saw the "Phoenix Lights" as a child, but didn't think much of them at the time, nor did I realize what it was until later. We were driving & my parents saw it too.

As a young adult, I was leaving a friend's house at night, I looked up at the stars before getting into my car. I saw this bright light and I was trying to figure out if it was a star or a planet and then it went out and turned back on in another part of the sky not even a second later. I quickly got into my car and sped off.

My uncle was in the airforce & would see them land on their airway.

A pilot friend of ours said he saw them while flying.

Both of my brothers have seen them.
How lucky you are to have seen that kind of sighting. Your whole family is awake and aware. Very cool!

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
My brother's story:

As a teenager living in Phoenix, he was outside in the backyard by the pool. He saw a ufo which he described as having an upside-down plate shape. He turned on & off the pool light to get its attention. It hovered above the pool as high as the tallest palm tree in the back yard, so it was pretty close. Then, two black military helicopters chased it away.

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
My brother's story:

As a teenager living in Phoenix, he was outside in the backyard by the pool. He saw a ufo which he described as having an upside-down plate shape. He turned on & off the pool light to get its attention. It hovered above the pool as high as the tallest palm tree in the back yard, so it was pretty close. Then, two black military helicopters chased it away.
That's really close! That's amazing. I knew about the Phoenix lights but I wonder why there are so many other sightings there.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
That's really close! That's amazing. I knew about the Phoenix lights but I wonder why there are so many other sightings there.
Good question!
I think it is because Luke Airforce Base is in Phoenix. Also, there's a large Native American population in the Southwest. According to Ancient Aliens, the star people were prophetized to return.

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Good question!
I think it is because Luke Airforce Base is in Phoenix. Also, there's a large Native American population in the Southwest. According to Ancient Aliens, the star people were prophetized to return.
Makes you wonder what goes on at that AF Base. When I lived in Houston there were a lot of sightings and I took many pictures. I think there were so many sightings in Houston because NASA is there.

Archetypal Dreamer

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 27, 2016
When people say things like "They'd never come here because the distances are too far - they'd never find us!" or "Why would they be interested in us?" I can't help but facepalm.

The first 'issue' demonstrates an inability to look outside of our own paradigms, a.k.a. short-sightedness / ignorance. As for the second point, I always ask this (or similar) of the person stating it:

"So, if we had the ability to travel to another area of the galaxy or universe RIGHT NOW and go investigate a planet with a thriving population, you wouldn't want to go and see that? Especially if you could go down and walk among them. It'd be like an amazing zoo, or something!"

It usually elicits the response "Well... yeah, I guess so". Well, there you go, then!

Intelligence begets inquisitiveness. These races are unquestionably intelligent, and therefore very likely highly inquisitive. To me, it makes perfect sense that they'd occasionally 'swing by' to check up on things.

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
When people say things like "They'd never come here because the distances are too far - they'd never find us!" or "Why would they be interested in us?" I can't help but facepalm.

The first 'issue' demonstrates an inability to look outside of our own paradigms, a.k.a. short-sightedness / ignorance. As for the second point, I always ask this (or similar) of the person stating it:

"So, if we had the ability to travel to another area of the galaxy or universe RIGHT NOW and go investigate a planet with a thriving population, you wouldn't want to go and see that? Especially if you could go down and walk among them. It'd be like an amazing zoo, or something!"

It usually elicits the response "Well... yeah, I guess so". Well, there you go, then!

Intelligence begets inquisitiveness. These races are unquestionably intelligent, and therefore very likely highly inquisitive. To me, it makes perfect sense that they'd occasionally 'swing by' to check up on things.
In addition to curiosity about us they come for other reasons as well. When we test nuclear weapons the radiation doesn't just effect only the earth, it goes out into space and effects all planets. This is why there were so many sightings and contacts in the 1940's and on up. The USA had begun to test nuclear bombs at that time. They came in droves to warn us of the dangers to the earth and all planets in space especially our solar system.

Another reason that I've read so much about is that the earth has numinous minerals that they collect and use. Also, the Earth is one of the most beautiful planets and they want to visit this beautiful globe. I'm sure they are shocked at what we do to it though with our pollution.

Last edited:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
In addition to curiosity about us they come for other reasons as well. When we test a nuclear weapons the radiation doesn't just effect only the earth, it goes out into space and effects all planets. This is why there were so many sightings and contacts in the 1940's and on up. The USA had begun to test nuclear bombs at that time. They came in droves to warn us of the dangers to the earth and all planets in space especially our solar system.

Another reason that I've read so much about is that the earth has numinous minerals that they collect and use. Also, the Earth is one of the most beautiful planets and they want to visit this beautiful globe. I'm sure they are shocked at what we do to it though with our pollution.
I've had a dream for a number of years now (not an "asleep" type dream, but a "wish" of sorts for my future), where I have a natural, private park of sorts...a large multi-acre park alongside a river or lake with a nice, large lodge, a coffee/tea/gift/book shop, gardens, and playground facilities for both kids and dogs. Large expansive lawns, walking trails, and an expansive gathering area for a group campfires, music, picnics and the like.

Since I've expanded my interest into extraterrestrial and Disclosure issues, I've often thought how wonderful a venue that would be to welcome and get to know our Star Family!

Hmmm. I think I'll have to expand my parking areas somewhat...I'd included areas for RVs, but not spacecraft!!!!

:D :) ;)

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I've had a dream for a number of years now (not an "asleep" type dream, but a "wish" of sorts for my future), where I have a natural, private park of sorts...a large multi-acre park alongside a river or lake with a nice, large lodge, a coffee/tea/gift/book shop, gardens, and playground facilities for both kids and dogs. Large expansive lawns, walking trails, and an expansive gathering area for a group campfires, music, picnics and the like.

Since I've expanded my interest into extraterrestrial and Disclosure issues, I've often thought how wonderful a venue that would be to welcome and get to know our Star Family!

Hmmm. I think I'll have to expand my parking areas somewhat...I'd included areas for RVs, but not spacecraft!!!!

:D :) ;)
You let me know if you need help on that amazing venture and I'll be there. <3<3<3

N

Ninkasi333

In the last three weeks I have witnessed something in the sky where I live. It has always been in the morning between 0600 and 0630 and they appear in the east sky above the mountains. There are three distinct shapes and all of them 'fade in/out' when they appear. Sometimes they move upward slowly and other times they just appear, as if someone is turning on a dimmer light switch. They don't appear every morning but when they do it is when I am focusing my thoughts/energy in that direction. In all I have witnessed this about a dozen times.

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
In the last three weeks I have witnessed something in the sky where I live. It has always been in the morning between 0600 and 0630 and they appear in the east sky above the mountains. There are three distinct shapes and all of them 'fade in/out' when they appear. Sometimes they move upward slowly and other times they just appear, as if someone is turning on a dimmer light switch. They don't appear every morning but when they do it is when I am focusing my thoughts/energy in that direction. In all I have witnessed this about a dozen times.
Very interesting that they appear when you focus your thoughts. Take some pictures if you can. I would love to see them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)