Event Group Distant Healing | Weekend: June 23, 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I’m designing four courses to help people follow a path into their consciousness, not just for exploration, but also expansion. Each one has a range of topics in linear progression, starting off to help process the reality of life, then moving into areas specifically designed to help one help themselves, and if all four courses are taken, the content will empower the individual so that they become their own teacher as they begin to find answers within, rather than externally.

In other words, these courses offer the student an opportunity to grow spiritualty using information, but also activities and exercises, which includes expanding their creativity (right brain development is important for esoteric work), meditation, manifestation, energy work, healing (including shadow), health, ego work, compassion and astral projection. Currently the courses have roughly 7-8 modules with 3-4 primary topics within each module.

These courses are not just for people waking up, but those already on the path who may be looking for some structure and guidance — who may need a self-paced programme that can be done anywhere with an internet connection.

I also have a small group of people advising and helping me as I go along with designing and putting together the content, those who are well on their way in terms of consciousness exploration.

Recently I posted about this series of courses offering a 50% discount for anyone signing up to the email list at the time (which would apply to all four courses if the individual decides to purchase them when they are released online). That offer is over, but I will soon be posting more information about my courses and offering another discount — 40%. Keep an eye out for that post and/or article on transients if I decide to do it there. But if you are interested, just send me a message and I will add you to the email list (no requirement to buy anything, but if you do, you get 40% off any course you decide to take up.)

As part of a topic in the module energy work which will be in either the 3rd or 4th course, I’m designing an activity that uses a tool that you create and manifest to work with your energy system. The more that a person uses this tool, not only does the energy work one does become more effective, but that tool becomes more permanent and easier to use. With multiple people creating the same tool, this also empowers the tool. If you feel up to it, I will get you to use the technique below for a few minutes, or a tad longer—it’s up to you—within this healing session, in addition to sending and/or receiving healing.

The Dolphin Brush

dolphin brush energy healing.jpg

While in your appropriate space and state with your eyes closed, visualize clear quartz as the handle of a large paint brush. On this handle is a dolphin engraved into the front middle section of it. The size of this brush is not limited to any one size, it can grow and shrink.

As for the bristles of this brush, they are made of energy and can go through anything. Think of them as both colorless, and full of any color they need to be. So the color of the energetic bristles will change as you use this brush. You can pick a color and go with it, or use your intuition and go with it, or… if you watch the brush in action, while you intentionally use it, you may find the color just changes without your intention.

So for this time around, after you have that brush ready, make it grow larger so the energy bristles are as wide as your torso and begin moving that brush from above the head, down through your body, past your feet a foot or so. Reverse this action, moving back up just past the top of your head — and keep on going.

The intention here is to work with your central energy channels, which there are three of. You want to clear them, you want to stimulate them, you want to unblock blocks, you would to improve the flow of energy and ultimately restore them to a healthy natural state so they can help the rest of your energy system functions as efficiently as possible. You don’t need to visualize your energy channels, just have the intention that the action of this brush is doing what you specified while you move it down and up.

This activity is best if you are laying down or standing up, as you want your body to be straight.

It’s completely normal to feel sensations within your body as you do this.

Make the brush go faster as you get used to doing this. But do use whatever speed you feel comfortable using. Going slow is perfectly fine the entire time.

I will sense you all there!

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article hereon transients.info.

The purpose of these 30 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The setting we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 1 PM on a Saturday in Texas, USA (CDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 PM MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 4 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 6 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In -
bebop a lula I don't mean maybe - don't know why in the world but this lyric popped up, but slightly crazy is the new normal:D

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I saw myself suspended in the air at the top of a huge cavern. There were actually a lot of us there doing that. We were trying out our flying skills and other such new things. The cavern opened up onto a large meadow where a lot of people were gathered. We were there to show them what we could do, to demonstrate what could be done. It was fun, though we really had to concentrate, at least initially.

We floated out over the field above people's heads. This caused them to start connecting so they joined arms over shoulders in a big circle. There were so many people that the circle extended to a series of lines of people holding onto one another. We joined in creatively, doing things like letting our feet dangle precisely down to join the circle/line from above. This was so incredible to see that we started laughing and realizing all that could be done. The laughter and joy of discovery spread so that it lifted people up who had previously just been watching, amazed. Then they'd realize they were doing it too, which of course caused further amazement, joy and laughter. It became a festival of sorts, with people starting to realize they could do the most amazing things and finding themselves start to float up as they laughed at how natural it all was.

This effect rippled out in all directions, not just over the world; also out into space and throughout our universe. It left an indelible mark on the meadow and cavern where it all started. These had become sacred places where all who showed up found something magical occurred for them, a place of everyday miracles. We took it out from that place with us, changed forever by the knowledge of what we were capable of.

No brush this time which I find funny.
I keep having these dreams of flying and every time it starts with a few of us and spreads both knowledge and joy as it spreads<3:-D

Reactions: Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)