GREAT Interview: Wendy Kennedy ("The P's) on The Moore Show (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I just finished this GREAT video interview of Wendy Kennedy, who channels a group of 9th Dimensional Pleiadians, on The Moore Show. Wendy and Kevin talk about channeling, our multi-dimensional nature, manifestation, and our expanding consciousness, among many other topics.

Toward the end of the interview, she provides some insightful and empowering channeled information from her Pleiadian contacts on our service as creators in human form. :)

All in all, it was one of the better interviews I've watched. To those who may feel drawn to the topic, I trust it'll be well worthwhile and that you'll enjoy it!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I just finished this GREAT video interview of Wendy Kennedy, who channels a group of 9th Dimensional Pleiadians, on The Moore Show. Wendy and Kevin talk about channeling, our multi-dimensional nature, manifestation, and our expanding consciousness, among many other topics.

Toward the end of the interview, she provides some insightful and empowering channeled information from her Pleiadian contacts on our service as creators in human form. :)

All in all, it was one of the better interviews I've watched. To those who may feel drawn to the topic, I trust it'll be well worthwhile and that you'll enjoy it!

SG thankyou for sharing this video I have just finished watching it. It resonated very strongly with me, helped me to understand some of my feelings and answered questions that have been buzzing through me. A big hug of thanks<3

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I once saw the movie 'Tuning In'. I think she was featured there (next to Bashar, Kryon and a few others).
Yes, she was featured in the documentary. It was excellent! For those who may be interested in channeling--and especially for those for whom the process is something new, I HIGHLY recommend it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)