Government Erecting Mystery Metal Towers in NY, Won’t Say Why (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

bakabrunkaka

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 7, 2017
I accidentally came over this article yesterday.

http://theantimedia.org/bizarre-metal-towers-new-york/

Why won't they tell what these "towers" are for? Some speculations say "They're just putting up 5G-masts'.", "Mass surveillance" or "Registering cars".

So, they are going to spend about 100 million dollars on these towers. They have already spent about 50M without anyone knowing what it's true purpose is.

I'm just thinking; IF these towers is built only for putting up 5G, would't they want to make commercials about it rather than being silent?

They say that these buildings is just design.. I find it hard to believe because, why would you build a giant vaporizer look-a-like, and putting it at every bridge and/or tunnel, and say "Well thats' looks nice". I can't find the artistic side in any of this..

Have you seen any of these or do you might even live in New York? What do you think about this?

Thoughts?

Best regards bbk

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I saw something about them in the news, too. Even people who are supposed to know how the money is spent are in the dark. I noticed that Lynn at Psychic Focus did a reading on them and got that they are for some secret defense. Of course doing it in such a secret way has attracted more attention to them. They could have erected them and painted them with flowers and called it art, but now everyone is looking at them and asking why.

A. When I tune into this, I instantly get these are a tool used for defense against terrorism. Specifically, they feel to be some type of EMP / EMF deflector / blaster (I hear it works like a gigantic piece of organite). With the global unpredictability of Russia, China and now North Korea, certain measures are being taken to protect the US assets. Current weather warfare and HAARP attacks can leave the most defended areas weak, and these towers are being used to mitigate that risk. This isn't being shared broadly over media because they don't want to create chaos, answer questions or let the enemy know the level of preparedness that is occurring.

http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com.au/2017/09/things-that-make-you-go-hmmmm.html

OP
B

bakabrunkaka

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 7, 2017
Linda Thank you. Very interesting!

Yes my first thought also went to some sort of warfare preparation. Whatever this thing is sending out it can't be good.. I smell funky buisness..

Reactions: Stargazer and June
OP
B

bakabrunkaka

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 7, 2017
June It really does, right? Yeah most likley not! As soon as I saw these towers I began thinking of that movie, "V for Vendetta" and its governmental oppression.. Scary stuff!

Reactions: Stargazer and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
June It really does, right? Yeah most likley not! As soon as I saw these towers I began thinking of that movie, "V for Vendetta" and its governmental oppression.. Scary stuff!
I haven't seen that movie but you can bet oppression is in the mix somewhere. As I was looking at them three words sprang into my mind, Robot, Surveillance, Sentinel. Don't quite know what to make of that.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I think your words have a lot to do with what Lynn saw - watch towers for EMP or other such machinations.
Mmm!! I don't think I entirely agree with Lynn, protecting the country? doesn't resonate with me, but I don't know so will have to keep guessing like everyone else. :)|

Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Mmm!! I don't think I entirely agree with Lynn, protecting the country? doesn't resonate with me, but I don't know so will have to keep guessing like everyone else. :)|
It may be that the "protection against terrorism" is just their cover story...just like the possibility that the cover story for geo-engineering will eventually be some sort of fear-based protective or preventive measure.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
It may be that the "protection against terrorism" is just their cover story...just like the possibility that the cover story for geo-engineering will eventually be some sort of fear-based protective or preventive measure.
Yes I go along with that SG. I'm so cynical now I don't believe a word they say. Everything they do is for their benefit, namely wealth and power, which means that everything else is to our detriment. There are too many of us on the planet for their comfort so look what they are doing, we don't even have to go into it because we re well aware.
I keep getting the word, Sentinel, it's not a usual word in my vocabulary but I know it means guard.
There was a suggestion they could protect against an electromagnetic pulse. How about they are there to send out an EMP.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Sentinels were those ugly creatures in the Matrix movies, which is what comes to mind when I hear that word. New York is the financial center of this country, as well as a major conveyor of electricity for the area.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Look at the placement. Bridges and tunnels. They are there to contain movement. As Linda says, probably utilising EMP or maybe ELF to create some kind of fence boundary that can be instantaneously activated. People or cars herd into the tunnels and onto the bridges, but can't get off the other side. It would be an easy way to create an inviolable space inside a city, like concentric circle rings, fencing off a special sector, such as downtown, Broadway, or Manhattan, the financial district, etc. This obviously wouldn't stop helicopters or flight, but it probably can effectively cut out trucks and large transport, as well as mass movements of people. At the flick of a switch, it can be turned off, and a truck could be allowed through. We are already in the era of AI, so why wouldn't the Sentinels be AI operatives? The Sentinels could be there to manage and contain crowd situations, or to block entry to a sector through the main transport arteries.

We know that SMARTcities are one of the objectives of the New World Order. This is the trial precinct? It is a dystopian future, as the guy on Infowars mentioned. The Infowars clip mentioned that the lower section of the towers is to contain fibre optics. So surveillance and communications are obviously a big part. My first thought was they look like telecom pillars multiplied by 10. These used to be streetside way-stations for copper wiring carrying telephone lines to the exchange and people's houses. Now those have all been converted to fibre optics, digital exchanges, and WIFI. In the surveillance state, the main data storage is in the Cloud, and I think the Cloud will be running the SMARTcities. Mega data storage capability is a must for the amount of data they intend to corral and keep.

These Sentinels are fixed in location, so must relate to that location. In future there will be robotic guards roaming around that will have other capabilities.

The guy in the transportation department was so cagey. Some people are just too honest to be deceitful. He is told to be deceitful, but he does a terrible job of it. Thank god for some people's mothers, who inculcated their sons and daughters with an inborn integrity that is hard to break. Even when trying to lie, he just can't fake it.

If this is about a future state of war, it is not an external war threatened by other nations. I think anyone who lives in a city anywhere, is going to have to realise the new state of play. Controlled environments are now not a hidden thing.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
I've wondered if they are batteries the same way we seem to be with all the metals from chemtrails. Also I've been noticing a lot of metal buildings being erected in London (UK). This one is very close to me and watching it rise caused me some interest as it is so bizarre and out of context with the landscape imo. It's called THE OPTIC CLOAK

But Shawcross (the architect) insists that the structure is not a sculpture. He said his intention was to "defy definition and to oscillate between meanings".

"It's not the Optic Sculpture, this is the Optic Cloak," he said. "There's something inside it which is separate from it – the cloak will be a disguise, a way of concealing something but also celebrating it."

OP
B

bakabrunkaka

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 7, 2017
As Linda says, probably utilising EMP or maybe ELF to create some kind of fence boundary that can be instantaneously activated. People or cars herd into the tunnels and onto the bridges, but can't get off the other side. It would be an easy way to create an inviolable space inside a city, like concentric circle rings, fencing off a special sector, such as downtown, Broadway, or Manhattan, the financial district, etc. This obviously wouldn't stop helicopters or flight, but it probably can effectively cut out trucks and large transport, as well as mass movements of people. At the flick of a switch, it can be turned off, and a truck could be allowed through. We are already in the era of AI, so why wouldn't the Sentinels be AI operatives? The Sentinels could be there to manage and contain crowd situations, or to block entry to a sector through the main transport arteries.
This is pretty much how I pictured it all in my head. Very
figuratively! Thanks

I've wondered if they are batteries the same way we seem to be with all the metals from chemtrails.

Hmm I can't follow. Could you explicate this, please? "batteries the same way we seem to be with all the metals from chemtrails."

Wow, now that's big piece.. At least there is some design put into it! Hehee

I wonder what he is celebrating though. And once again, why he just can't tell us what it's used for..?

Love bbk

Reactions: June and Stargazer

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
Could you explicate this, please? "batteries the same way we seem to be with all the metals from chemtrails."
LOL it has been a conversation I've been having for awhile with friends. Sorry I've not explained myself here with the comment.

Chemtrails are using heavy metals and nanoparticles
that I'm sure affects our electromagnetic field. I'm not sure why that makes me think we are becoming like a 'battery' of sorts, and I'll think about how to put what I feel into words. I'll have to get back to you, but for now this looks to be a good explanatory article. I've included a quote below from it.
Chemtrails, Wireless and You

YOU ARE AN ANTENNA

A water-filled upright human is a sizeable antenna. And since all moving electrons generate electrical current, all those electromagnetic waves inundating our everyday lives pass into our bodies, where they each generate an electric current. These induced electric currents change the charge on which our complex bioelectrical body/brain/heart network operates to maintain our health and vitality.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
When I saw Lorna's picture the word monolith popped into my mind and then for some reason I thought of the 1968 film " 2001 A Space Odyssey" it was partially inspired by Arthur C. Clarke' short story. "The Sentinel "
It follows a voyage to Jupiter with the sentient computer, Hal, after the discovery of a mysterious black monolith affecting human evolution and deals with themes, existentialism, human evolution, AI and extraterrestrial life.
The film had only just come out and we took my then nine year old son to a midnight viewing in Londons West End. He was delighted of course and I didn't understand it one bit. Fifty years on I've learned a thing or two.
But the point is, that structure in Lorna's post said monolith to me.
Anyone make anything of that? :nail

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I have my feet in two worlds. When I'm more in the 3D one, I see info like the towers in New York and the Optic Cloak in London and am interested and aware but don't find it scary. It is the same way I deal with our downtown area. There are so many different energies whirling around, and I have not felt a call to be there, so I stay away. I think I "get more bang for my buck" where I am.

I look to sci-fi for info, too. Anyone who watches Dr. Who must know the Optic Cloak building is trouble (kinda funny - kinda not).

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I have my feet in two worlds. When I'm more in the 3D one, I see info like the towers in New York and the Optic Cloak in London and am interested and aware but don't find it scary. It is the same way I deal with our downtown area. There are so many different energies whirling around, and I have not felt a call to be there, so I stay away. I think I "get more bang for my buck" where I am.

I look to sci-fi for info, too. Anyone who watches Dr. Who must know the Optic Cloak building is trouble (kinda funny - kinda not).
I also feel my feet are in two worlds, Linda, sometimes I feel I don't belong here at all and, like you I certainly don't find it scary.
I don't watch Dr Who but have an idea what Optic Cloak might be and it certainly isn't good for us ( what is now days), nevertheless would you explain the Dr Who version please. I really must start watching it again. Thanks

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
June, it was an episode with Matt Smith (I think) where a company of humans working for some ETs were broadcasting a wi-fi signal from a tall building in London. When people clicked on the signal, they were co-opted and their essence was dragged into the machine. Dr. Who was able to reverse the process, of course, and the ETs left Earth.

I was with a group of people talking about AI, and I'd had enough about all the good things and blurted out - "Have we learned nothing from the last 30 years of science-fiction?". It was one of those moments when everyone laughed and then went "hmmm".

About our downtown area - Facebook, Google, Apple, and Oracle have large office spaces and employ a few thousand people. I just read that FB is taking 250,000 square feet more of office space with the first right of refusal to buy the whole tower. :bag The story is playing out right in front of me. :bag Calling Dr. Who................

OP
B

bakabrunkaka

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 7, 2017
LOL it has been a conversation I've been having for awhile with friends. Sorry I've not explained myself here with the comment.

Chemtrails are using heavy metals and nanoparticles
that I'm sure affects our electromagnetic field. I'm not sure why that makes me think we are becoming like a 'battery' of sorts, and I'll think about how to put what I feel into words. I'll have to get back to you, but for now this looks to be a good explanatory article. I've included a quote below from it.
Chemtrails, Wireless and You

YOU ARE AN ANTENNA

A water-filled upright human is a sizeable antenna. And since all moving electrons generate electrical current, all those electromagnetic waves inundating our everyday lives pass into our bodies, where they each generate an electric current. These induced electric currents change the charge on which our complex bioelectrical body/brain/heart network operates to maintain our health and vitality.
Haha no problem, it was just the "humanoid-battery-thing" I couldn't comprehend at first :-))I read the link and it was very interesting, now I got answers to things I've been thinking about for a looong time. Thank you!

Love bbk

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Sentinels were those ugly creatures in the Matrix movies, which is what comes to mind when I hear that word. New York is the financial center of this country, as well as a major conveyor of electricity for the area.
I always thought that New York was also the 'Machine City' that Neo went to when he made his final bargain that wiped out Mr Smith. I'm not sure if I thought it was NYC because there was a landmark in the background that suggested it to me or 'just because'?

Also, on a recent visit to NY, there seemed to be a lot of construction in the financial area, so much so that traffic, always congested, was virtually detoured around that location.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)