Goldstone (aventurine glass) — Crystal of the Week (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
11951558_10156005231515057_2580166559462900237_o.jpg

The message of the Goldstone crystal is that sometimes you have to let go of your mind to find yourself. A protective warrior type of stone, the Goldstone assists with getting out of your head and back down to earth.

That's a Goldstone, also known as aventurine glass, a crystal that my nephew gave me along time back. Calming, refreshing, encourages honesty. Enhances intelligence, creativity, confidence, strength & happiness. Reduces anxiety & fear. Promotes positive thinking. Balances Yin & Yang energies. Goldstone is said to boost the glow of one's life force and strengthen the inner self.

Goldstone is a type of glittering glass made in a low-oxygen reducing atmosphere. The finished product can take a smooth polish and be carved into beads, figurines, or other artifacts suitable for semiprecious stone, and in fact goldstone is often mistaken for or misrepresented as a natural material.

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I love the sparkles within goldstone.
Note: I am one of those 'sparkles and rainbows makes everything more beautiful' types:-))
Because, really, a sparkle/rainbow/glint of something beautiful can change everything in a moment, pulling toward joy.

Reactions: Anaeika and Laron

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
What is the difference in quality in terms of healing when a stone is man-made vs Earth-made?

Reactions: Lila
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
What is the difference in quality in terms of healing when a stone is man-made vs Earth-made?
Think about how long a crystal has took to form. It has been estimated that minerals can grow about one atomic layer per year, so a two cm crystal can take ten million years to grow. However, it depends on the type of crystal and many other conditions.

Think about the memory, consciousness and experience of a crystal that is old, and how the energy of that crystal therefore impacts its use.

The way I feel into this is that there are certain minerals, and materials, that are man made which can help various health related issues, but from a spiritual and metaphysical direction, a natural crystal can be more effective and helping one work with energy, to connect through and out of our dimension to the other side, alongside the physical health benefits.

A vogel wand can be made with a clear quartz, using a machine, and can become a very powerful and higher vibrational tool for use with healing, so in this case it's both natural and man made.

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
So the man made isn’t all hooey?
I stay away from the fakes, but should I give them a second chance?

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
So the man made isn’t all hooey?
I stay away from the fakes, but should I give them a second chance?
I think if you have the choice, there is no need to have fakes. But sometimes the fake may have an component and property based on the material which will be beneficial and required for something you may need.

The best way to approach this is to identify exactly what is in the man made object, then research the properties of the minerals/components and then decide.

The ultimate way to know is to feel into the energy of the object if you're able to and sense how it will be beneficial to you or others. You may get a message — about anything — from the object.

Reactions: Anaeika

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I think if you have the choice, there is no need to have fakes. But sometimes the fake may have an component and property based on the material which will be beneficial and required for something you may need.

The best way to approach this is to identify exactly what is in the man made object, then research the properties of the minerals/components and then decide.

The ultimate way to know is to feel into the energy of the object if you're able to and sense how it will be beneficial to you or others. You may get a message — about anything — from the object.
Yes, and I find that some just stay with me.

Reactions: Laron and Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)