Gifts From A Sasquatch (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Vickie submitted a new transients.info article.

Gifts From A Sasquatch

I am from Houston, Texas, in the USA. Houston is a very large, very busy city. About four years ago my husband and I decided we wanted a home with some acreage in the country; we wanted to experience some quiet and enjoy nature.

We bought a place in the Ozark Mountains in Arkansas. My husband wasn't able to move right away, since he was still working at a job, so I moved there by myself to unpack and do some remodelling on the house.

It was quite a change moving out into the country away from people and I was all by myself. I wasn't afraid, but getting used to all the predator animals was a bit daunting. We had coyotes, black bear, mountain lions and unknown to me at the time - Sasquatch.

I was in my new home for a few weeks, when one day while outside taking a walk, I began to hear...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Wow, Vickie. This is a wonderful story and getting those gifts is so special. They will be family heirlooms passed on from generation to generation. Thanks for sharing.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Wow! What an amazing experience! Their disappearing infront of you confirms they are interdimensional beings.

Also, what does his head look like? It is hard to see in your photo. Am I looking at his front or back side?

Just amazing that you two communicated with gifts!

Also, I wonder if there is a connection to the et encounters you have had too. Perhaps an open mind can see sasquatch; & you are definitely receptive!

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Thank you, Linda. Yes, I will always keep those rocks!

Anaeika, that is his front. You can zoom on the picture a little and you will see his glowing eyes. His chest with pecks are pretty clear. What is not so clear is the child Sasquatch in front of him. I didn't have much time to focus or set the camera better.

I have another picture where a friend used some effects to show the child better.

My belief is that we are so very close to the veil that it's easy to see what's there now. People are seeing sparkles, orbs, UFOs, ghosts and all nature of consciousness now days. I have some psychic abilities so maybe that, and my continued work on my own consciousness help.

Last edited:
OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Here's the picture that my friend worked on. He used Photoshop effects to make it a little more clear. If you look where he has placed the red arrow you can see the child's head above the arrow and his arms and legs are very clear.
IMG_2604.JPG

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Here's the picture that my friend worked on. He used Photoshop effects to make it a little more clear. If you look where he has placed the red arrow you can see the child's head above the arrow and his arms and legs are very clear.
View attachment 1326
Wow! How amazing! I see the little guy now! So cute! Thank you so much for the clarification!

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I'm afraid the image gets very blurred when it's zoomed but those glowing eyes show very well here.
IMG_4916.PNG

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I see it now. Thank you!

So have you identified the type of stones he gifted you? Perhaps Kristy can help? Looks like quartz crystals, a geode, maybe?
I hadn't thought to do that. That's a great idea. They look like pieces of sandstone with druzy quartz on them. Druzy quartz looks kind of like sugar. Rocks like that are everywhere in that area but they are very special to me.

Reactions: Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Vickie, your experience is extraordinary. How blessed. I believe this experience was allowed for you, I don't think it would be allowed for all, just yet.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Oh My Goodness, that is an amazing story Vickie. How wonderful that they showed themselves to you.

You have given me a gift this morning with your lovely story and your photograph. I shall be thinking about it all day. A little magic.

Bless you.

TerriC

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Vickie I love your story! What a special moment in time that they basically "invited you in". It says a lot about you : ) . My Dad, who is 89, was always a Bigfoot fan and of course we used to joke with him all the time, giving him the funny statues and cards. But a few years ago I did a lot of reading on them and was really intrigued and I shared a lot of what I read with my Father and the fact that they were multidimensional beings. He pondered that statement but being a "meat and potato" guy I know he may not have been able to grasp or believe the multidimensional aspect. As he is turning 90 I am finding him more open to a lot of spiritual things. I have printed out your article for him and will mail it to him and I know he will enjoy reading this wonderful story. Thanks for posting.

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Vickie I love your story! What a special moment in time that they basically "invited you in". It says a lot about you : ) . My Dad, who is 89, was always a Bigfoot fan and of course we used to joke with him all the time, giving him the funny statues and cards. But a few years ago I did a lot of reading on them and was really intrigued and I shared a lot of what I read with my Father and the fact that they were multidimensional beings. He pondered that statement but being a "meat and potato" guy I know he may not have been able to grasp or believe the multidimensional aspect. As he is turning 90 I am finding him more open to a lot of spiritual things. I have printed out your article for him and will mail it to him and I know he will enjoy reading this wonderful story. Thanks for posting.
Terri, thank you so much for your kind reply. I'm excited that you're sending your dad my story. I hope he will enjoy it. I didn't know if I truely believed in the existence of Sasquatch completely until then. You are correct about them. They are multidimensional beings.

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Oh My Goodness, that is an amazing story Vickie. How wonderful that they showed themselves to you.

You have given me a gift this morning with your lovely story and your photograph. I shall be thinking about it all day. A little magic.

Bless you.
Thank you, Pod!

Reactions: Stargazer

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Great story and photo!

I once saw a Sasquatch looking at me during meditation. Since then I also have a feeling they are interdimensional.

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Vickie - loved your sharing!! I think there are very few who have had a similar experience. And clearly they liked you and the energy you brought. It feels to me there is much about your moving to Arkansas that is yet to be revealed....o:)
Bill, I think you're right about not knowing why we are really here. I like it here and the crystals are amazing but I sure miss Texas.

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Let me know if you ever go back to TX, so I can meet you!
Absolutely! I would love to meet you, Anaeika.
You are a very enlightened and special woman. I bet we would have a lot to talk about.

We really just got about settled here in Hot Springs now my husband says we may move back to Texas. I just got all the boxes unpacked! Good thing I saved the boxes...o_O

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Absolutely! I would love to meet you, Anaeika.
You are a very enlightened and special woman. I bet we would have a lot to talk about.

We really just got about settled here in Hot Springs now my husband says we may move back to Texas. I just got all the boxes unpacked! Good thing I saved the boxes...o_O
Yay! We may just may get our chance!

And you bounce around all over! That's good! Just shine your light in new territory, raising the vibration higher & higher!

Jenny

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Thank you for sharing Vickie, I really enjoyed your account and it's fantastic that you managed to get a picture of them as well. They seem really gentle creatures despite their size.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
One of the things I have learned from being on Kelly & Kewaunee's Facebook group is the recounting of Earth history they gave out in October 2015. This information was given to British Columbia man Sunbow Truebrother. The name Sasquatch itself comes from the Coast Salish language of his area. They are called our Elder Brother for the fact that they were bioengineered by the Star Elders as part of the experiment to seed life on Earth, well before humans made their debut. Whereas humans had DNA manipulation from primate genealogy, their DNA manipulation was from Giant Lemurs (now extinct).

The Sasquatch message for humanity is so interesting: https://sasquatchpeople.com/2016/10/19/continued-sasquatch-messages-to-humanity-from-kamooh-part-2/ Continued messages are still coming through.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)