Gate of The Yellow Dragon's Land, December 3, 2016 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
To any one of those who have the chance to enter this Gate, it would be the most amazing experience of your life here on Earth, as it is kept by a bunch of humorous and wonderful spirits who came to Earth so long ago spreading their ancient wisdom and knowledge. They actually can help you through your journey and you will visualize a world of infinite peace and unconditional love.
The yellow land is also a place to many multicolored orbs and energy is so pure and light there. You will fly so high and your vibration becomes a sweet sound of ease, and all your hopes and dreams would come true.
Channelled by me on this day. My messenger is a yellow dragon who does not allow us to know his name. I flew on his back one night and he took me on that land. A magical experience !

Here is what John Helios noticed me when he saw that drawing :

"I've been to that yellow Land once or twice before. I had to leave pretty soon after I got in there. From what I understand the only way to get past the yellow part that's difficult, is to split the place and half with your mind with a wall. And then use your mind to hold the wall in place while you walk past it . Only after that getting to the other side of the wall does it become bearable...
And they took you to the mountains where there's some volcanoes right? (and that was right! )
The yellow land as I understand it is only just a filter. But if you get past it, then there are different colors in different places that are not so difficult to be in. "

15310193_10207853163435645_336260316_n.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)