Gardeners of the Earth, as Discussed in 'The Hermit' by Lobsang Rampa (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new transients.info article.

Gardeners of the Earth, as Discussed in 'The Hermit' by Lobsang Rampa

I consider Lobsang Rampa to be one of the pioneers in metaphysical information, a person who wrote so much which has since been verified through many other authors and teachers, and which I can attest for from my own direct experiences, including that of conscious astral projection.

Cyril Henry Hoskin (1910–1981) is Rampa's real name. Hoskin was actually a plumber from Plympton in England. It’s claimed that Rampa, a Tibetan lama going by the name of Tuesday Lobsang Rampa, was a walk-in, and that through Hoskin twenty books were published, all of which I read many years ago now.

This article is about his book, The Hermit. It tells the story of a blind monk who had been living in a cave for 60 years when Rampa visited him as a teenager.

The...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This is actually one of the first articles I wrote for transients, about six years ago, but I have done it up and modified it a bit so it fits into current times.

Reactions: Akram

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Laron I've looked on Amazon UK and they only seem to have The Hermit by Lobsang and Timothy Green Beckley, I'm wondering if it will be the same as yours, what do you think?.If there is any doubt I'll have a chat with my !ocal bookshop

Reactions: Laron

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
Hi Laron, during my formative years (60's & 70's), I enjoyed reading Rampa's books very much, I still have all his books in my library.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I do recall The Hermit, and like Gunther, was exposed in my early years. I'd forgotten about it, but feel a pull to read again.
Thanks for this timely post. Funny how things come around again, isn't it.<3s

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Laron I've looked on Amazon UK
I included a link to the on Amazon book in the article June. I also included a link to a free version online. The version you found is just an updated version and the editor for that is Timothy Green Beckley. The cover is different but it is the same book. I have both copies, an old original and that new one.

Reactions: Henda

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Thanks Laron, I clicked onto your Amazon link but its in dollars so I went to Amazon UK. As long as the book is the same I'll order one. :tsgn

Reactions: Laron and Henda
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Do check out 'The Third Eye' book of his if you enjoy the Hermit, as that is is most popular book.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)