Future lives?? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
My philosophical thought for today, bear with me folks....Assuming time is one. Everything that has happened occurred in an instant. Past. Present. Future. I can get past life readings....why not future life readings?....

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I've heard of this. though they can be so unreliable since in the Now we are creating our path. And it can change so easily.

I always thought it was neat though, to meditate on a future self in the direction you are wanting to go. To connect with them and bring that timeline to you.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I've heard of this. though they can be so unreliable since in the Now we are creating our path. And it can change so easily.

I always thought it was neat though, to meditate on a future self in the direction you are wanting to go. To connect with them and bring that timeline to you.
There are so many possible timelines that it seems quite difficult to me to predict the future with any accuracy. I'm sure many psychics can and do "foresee" potential timelines...and, as Angela suggested, we often DO align ourselves with that particular future--especially if we believe in the validity of the prediction.

I tend to think of it as "aligning" myself with the kind of future I'd like to experience. I choose the kind of future I wish to have, I envision it, set my intentions to support that future, and think the thoughts and take the actions I feel will bring this to fruition. The more we believe in our power to co-create (with our "Higher Self"), the quicker we can achieve our visions.

I also feel that it is critical to honor and connect with our own higher purpose. If we want to create something that isn't in line with that, we may stubbornly create what we insist on, only to find we're not truly happy with it.

:)

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I also feel that it is critical to honor and connect with our own higher purpose. If we want to create something that isn't in line with that, we may stubbornly create what we insist on, only to find we're not truly happy with it.

:)
I concur. rather than trying to force one thing or another, i end up just mediating on the highest vibration i can, and allow what comes rather than me mucking up something that could've been amazing. Haha.

Future timelines and the knowledge that all time is instantaneous. .. i wish i could see what it looks like from another "outer " persons perspective. Reading QHHTs and such and hearing how they describe all the future is super interesting.

OP
Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
TY Guys, I kinda figured as much. It was a rhetorical question that came to mind when reading someones past life regression today. L had a psychic reading done about ten years ago to figure out a really tough decision about which job to accept. I gather that she peered down two timeline and gave me a solid choice that turned out to be quite accurate. As well as some advice for my life. She also advised me on my son saying he could be suicidal under certain circumstances. Well I made damn sure he did not go down that road. I am most grateful for that one piece of advice. He is doing fine now. I thank God and her for it every time I see him.

K

KarlaSM

I kinda did this last year, not really wanting to, but I was somehow having this problem with my crown chakra being too open, so I was receiving a lot of information (scenes) from past lives, that created potential moments for a beautiful future. The end result was very disastrous because these past lives contained lots of painful scenes that I could not grasp, so my mind was generating these sequences of desirable outcomes for the future with certain individuals. There was a very harsh lesson related to these individuals, lol. Since then more than ever I think that the future is literally a blank canvas and we are the artists. We can surrender fully to uncertainty in order to achieve the greatest possible outcome, allowing our spirit to lead us there. But I do agree that maybe some pieces of information can be useful. I will know someday if those constant floods of nice pieces of information that were so desirable are...possible at some point. :)

OP
Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I don't see why not Karla, With the right intent and knowledge anything is possible. I feel we have all suffered enough in our past incarnations that were are "owed'/deserve a wonderful future. I do intend to make that happen. I do believe you should too. God Bless you Karla, you've been thru much even in this life. I admire your strength.

K

KarlaSM

I don't see why not Karla, With the right intent and knowledge anything is possible. I feel we have all suffered enough in our past incarnations that were are "owed'/deserve a wonderful future. I do intend to make that happen. I do believe you should too. God Bless you Karla, you've been thru much even in this life. I admire your strength.
Yes, I think that we should be open to positive possibilities, there is much to understand and see over time if such possibilities will still apply or if we change direction.

Oh you are very sweet my friend...indeed too much, and also the ones from the visions have also gone through too much. Really we all deserve love and joy!! <3

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
My philosophical thought for today, bear with me folks....Assuming time is one. Everything that has happened occurred in an instant. Past. Present. Future. I can get past life readings....why not future life readings?....
Time is not linear. We call other lives, past lives but in truth they are memories coming from our subconscious. Our brain in 3D rationalizes our other lives as past lives but they are all happening concurrently. When doing a "past" life regression it is not at all unusual to see details about what we think of as a future life. I've done quite a few QHHT sessions where my client has seen a life that they believed was a future life. In reality they are really seeing memories coming from their subconscious of other lives being lived right now.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
a small poem offering, from me:

IN TIME

What interests me
Is the rapidity of time.
A simple rhyme
In an instant
Written down
Now chimes
Through centuries.

The water from
The faucet
Running cold.
In an instant
It is hot and old.

Egg, miracle
In its early shell.
Three minutes
And it's cooked
Quite well.

The time it took
For you to read
These lines
Has superseded
Anything you saw.
I merely hope
The seconds freed
Did not become
A bore.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Sounds like fun. Diving into future lives to see where we are heading or at least some possibilities. What's the word, time isn't linear it's ________?
Lanear(?)
Time is Choose Your Own Adventure. Seriously, I believe that interactive fiction is a simplified but accurate model to describe how timelines work.

I have had visions of other lives and it was very hard for me to figure out if they were past or future.

I do believe, however, that sometimes there is a cause-and-effect link between incarnations (a situation in one may lead you to have the experiences in another). Funnily, even then time can work in a funny way, the future life can be the cause and the past one - the effect.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
One thing that shows up repeatedly in Quantum Healing regressions is that often our current life is preparation for a life to come. So we cannot always 'blame' karma for our current life circumstances, lol.
I have had visions of other lives and it was very hard for me to figure out if they were past or future.

I do believe, however, that sometimes there is a cause-and-effect link between incarnations (a situation in one may lead you to have the experiences in another). Funnily, even then time can work in a funny way, the future life can be the cause and the past one - the effect.
Often a client accesses other lives as individual beings in real time that are occurring in other realities that cannot be determined as being in 'the past or the future'. Once we step outside of this reality time becomes a moot point, although I do believe that some other physical realities have their own time keeping methods. We use the cosmic configuration of our planets to keep our time, so perhaps it is the same but different for others....

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
For Tom Campbell and in his theory there are databases that we access, quote taken from slides (DB = database):
Probable future DB
– preprocessing --
all possible choices and their expectation value. We may trace the most likely
choices

Past DB
– the result of those choices –
our history thread

Un-actualized past DB
-- all the choices that were not made
Everything that can happen but doesn't
– (many worlds, parallel universes
– error in thinking that past, present and
future are all simultaneous)
from: https://www.my-big-toe.com/uploads/Calgary2 Workshop Slides.pdf (go to slide 21)

The last bullet point is a bit a disagreement with other theories (e.g. Einstein with his "time as illusion" or channelled stuff by Bashar or Seth) that "all is now/simultaneous" and that there is no past/future as such.

Here's also a short paragraph taken directly from his website and wiki:
All action (natural environmental dynamics and the choices representing the free will choices of the players) takes place in the present moment (one increment of PMR simulation time – DELTA-t). The future is actually a probable future (representing all possibilities) and exists only in terms of expectation values. It remains probabilistic (un-rendered) until required by game play – i.e., some player within the reality frame requires the data by making an interactive choice that causes something to happen (creates new information – something that can be measured and recorded). The past is recorded in two databases: a database of everything that happened (actualized past -- series of present moments reflecting the interactive choices of the players and the dynamics of the environment) and a database of everything significant that could have happened or had a high probability of happening, but didn’t (un-actualized past with the associated probability of each unactualized possibility).
from: http://wiki.my-big-toe.com/An_Orientation_to_Virtual_Realities

I don't know if he's right but I like his take on it. It resonates more with me and the "all is now" one never really did, neither did the "all is illusion" thing that is constantly thrown out in channellings. Nevertheless they are not wrong in itself because TC's theory explains that they have value, and exist simultaneously and as kind of 'illusions', but differently:

The past (probable, actualised) and future (probable timelines) do exist "now" and simultaneously indeed as a reality-database, so if we define it like that then the past and future of course somehow simultaneously do exist. It's also my take on the quantum physics "many-worlds-" theory. I do not believe that new worlds are created, but that the consciousness system stores probablities and actualised data. So there is only one 'actualised' database = world / reality which is the one that is 'actualised' now by our choices (individual and as a collective) out of the probable timelins. And this "one world/reality" is the one we 'presently' live in. Hence, the saying that there's only "now" is not wrong imv. Neither is the term "illusion" when we refer it to the database information of probable future and not-actualised past.

Btw, there is also progression hypnosis instead of regression hypnosis. Taken Campbell's theory they might be then going into one of the (most) probable future databases when they talk about the future and their future lives that they 'might' or 'might not' decide on after this live and thus become 'actualised' as historical as seen from the future.

Here's an example of a 'progression' from Brian Weiss whose book I read and this excerpt is an interesting account of a future progression and also the info on the Middle East and North African areas being contaminated and no one living there ... which reflects maybe also today's situation and development?

It's intriguing since the book was published in 2004 already and this session might have been even earlier. It also corroborates the info in Robert A. Monroe's book when he went to Earth's future via astral projection (accessing the database?) beyond the year 3000 and found it to be 'emtpy' with lots of nature and sparsely populated areas by happy people.
Walter, a wealthy man who is a genius in the software business — went into the future on his own. And he didn’t go into his own lifetime — he jumped a millennium ahead!

He had come through dark clouds to find himself in a different world. Some of the areas, such as the Middle East and North Africa, were “off limits,” perhaps because of radiation damage, perhaps because of an epidemic, but the rest of the world was beautiful. There were far fewer people inhabiting it, because of nuclear catastrophe or plague or the lowering of the fertility rate. He remained in the countryside and so could not speak about cities, but the people were content, happy, even blissful. He said he hadn’t the right words to describe their state. Whatever had thinned the population had happened long before. What he saw was idyllic. He wasn’t sure of the date, but he was sure that it was more than a thousand years from now.
from: http://www.brianweiss.com/about-the-books/same-soul-many-bodies/same-soul-many-bodies-excerpt/

Of course, there is the negative info of world-wide disaster and depopulation by war and contamination - at least probabilistically but in part already actualized too? Let's not forget: Depleted uranium from past wars already contaminates some areas in the arabic world, such as Iraq. Or maybe it's even a repercussion of the elite's successful depopulation agenda? However we do not know how it came/will come about. Also not when, a millenium ahead is a loong time, so in case it becomes 'actualised' it might be farther in our future than we think.

Last edited:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
The idea that time is a construct and "doesn't exist" in the so-called "higher" dimensions has been growing with me. I'm feeling more and more that it becomes more flexible the higher or more expanded our consciousness becomes.

As we expand into a more multidimensional nature, we can access many more "probabilities", timelines, or versions of the Now.

The best way to describe it I think, is to envision All That Is as a CD. Every possibility, every event, and every circumstance exists as this CD, and our consciousness is the tiny laser point that reads this CD one point at a time, in a linear fashion as the CD turns. When we expand into our multi-dimensional nature, we start being able to skip around and access different bands of data, just like a computer does.

This allows us to begin creating different "stories" and changing our experiences at will--instead of simply following the storyline we've been given.

If this is correct, then we really don't create anything new per se, as every possibility already exists...we just align ourselves and our attention (awareness) to different data points and string them together in new and unique ways as our journey unfolds.

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Time is Choose Your Own Adventure. Seriously, I believe that interactive fiction is a simplified but accurate model to describe how timelines work.

Yeah, except at a much larger scale where there wouldn't be enough pages to fit the possibilities of the interactive adventure of your soul. lol

I feel like it's all interconnected like the interactive fiction as you go down one route then those in the future become a possible present. Thus, the route you are currently on shows where you are probably heading...

Like prophecies or visions and the like. Where you see a future page, but have the choice to change your life currently, thus changing the possible paths you could walk later on.

OP
Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Interesting discussion guys...Seems to me time is a function of the dimension(density?)were in. 1D were rocks happily just sitting there absorbing everything going on around us till we come to the realization that were alive, self realization. I can't see time meaning anything there. 2D were in the plant/animal kingdom. Typically, but not always, short lives based on survival. Where is my next meal? I don't think time means much except "gee there was some food here yesterday" More self consciousness but still can't plan a life beyond their next meal. 3D Full self realization and time/space realizations. Not so worried/preoccupied with survival. Friends, family,work the arts all compete for our time. So we start planning it out, what to do? oh, what to do? Throw in Karma and duality and our future becomes a wonderful soup. 4-5D? I'm told time is meaningless to them. That's why they can see our future(various timelines) and can say do this and that will happen. Allowing some to correct their actions. From this perspective 5D+ time is intriguing reading QHHT and NDE's they say time is irrelevant. Yet it seems like a busy place. We seem to have Watchers, Warriors, planetary/ solar system regulators(those that make sure all stays in working order) Lai wrote he went about seeding planets with life, etc.All in no time? hmmmm I would love to know how that works.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Interesting discussion guys...Seems to me time is a function of the dimension(density?)were in. 1D were rocks happily just sitting there absorbing everything going on around us till we come to the realization that were alive, self realization. I can't see time meaning anything there. 2D were in the plant/animal kingdom. Typically, but not always, short lives based on survival. Where is my next meal? I don't think time means much except "gee there was some food here yesterday" More self consciousness but still can't plan a life beyond their next meal. 3D Full self realization and time/space realizations. Not so worried/preoccupied with survival. Friends, family,work the arts all compete for our time. So we start planning it out, what to do? oh, what to do? Throw in Karma and duality and our future becomes a wonderful soup. 4-5D? I'm told time is meaningless to them. That's why they can see our future(various timelines) and can say do this and that will happen. Allowing some to correct their actions. From this perspective 5D+ time is intriguing reading QHHT and NDE's they say time is irrelevant. Yet it seems like a busy place. We seem to have Watchers, Warriors, planetary/ solar system regulators(those that make sure all stays in working order) Lai wrote he went about seeding planets with life, etc.All in no time? hmmmm I would love to know how that works.
OK, but I think there's a flip between 3D and 4D, whereby 3D is time-space, and 4D is space-time. That means that space is either expanding in the out-breath, or retracting in the in-breath, and time is the marker which notches up the cycles. Perhaps 4D is where we get the much longer view, i.e. time factors of billions of years.

5D - time no longer needed, as transcended.

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
I feel like time is needed as it shows change. Not really our construct of time but to each their own concerning their dimension. However, I believe 7d is where time (doesn't necessarily cease to exist, but) enters a period of foreverness. Where one touches upon infinity. The mystery.

We try to touch upon the moment in 3d as that is where meaning is found. They touch upon the moment being every single moment of our known past/present/future, thus infinity.

Different levels of conciousness. Higher beings of love. Closer to the Source as unity prevails where conflict ends. All of us are destined to get there as we are already there, a part of us. Thus, the veil hides, so that our focus may lie within our individual lives.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
Twice quite unexpectedly I found myself outside of time where everything slowed down. It took me years after the first experience to realize what had happened. The first time was in a car accident where as the car was spinning out of control on a wet highway. I suddenly found myself in a 'space' where time seemed to go really slow, so slow in fact that when the car hit the embankment all I heard was the sound as though it was in no way connected to me or the situation. We hit the embankment at least 3-4 times and when the car stopped I found myself under the dashboard quite safe and lucid. The second time a ladder I was on slid out from under me and in an instant I found my awareness looking at my hand as it was passing my face as a curious object that had no connection to me once again. I had no body awareness but my thoughts and vision. I don't think I have ever really looked at a hand before that. Time was so slow during the fall that when I landed it was with a loud bang that surprised me as I suddenly found myself laying there.

People describe 'time as slowing down' when really at those times we are not in our physical body and therefore outside of time as we know it. I also think that feeling occurs with death.

I don't buy into any explanation of dimensions (I do like Pucksterguy one though) as anything else but the conscious mind trying to conceptualize the explainable. Dimensions are infinite and many NDE's speak of their discoveries about that.

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Well the dimensions are infinite. Me saying 7d or anyone else saying Xd (at least in my mind) is to define the infinite in a way we as humans could understand.

I heard this saying a while back, sorta makes sense....Life is trying to understand the infinite with a finite mind...
Oh that says it well through words.

The soul outside the body. I see it as throughout whatever dimension we have that sort of relationship as to incarnate anywhere is to limit your expression so certain lessons can be learned as well as helping others on the same plane (etc). Thus, the higher you go, the closer that bridge becomes where II becomes 1.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Using the word dimension is really just a way to define density. There are no layers going higher called dimensions as everything exists in an infinite space but for the purpose of talking about the density of energy we find ourselves in, or what we are aspiring to, we use the term dimension.

Archetypal Dreamer

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 27, 2016
I'm almost certain I read something years ago about how Native American shamans (shouldn't the plural be pronounced 'shay-men'? nrgh. 'Shamans' always sounds like 'sheeps' to me. Wroooong!) could 'hop' from one life they were living to another. They somehow had it figured out that they were living multiple lives as different people simultaneously, and could (through meditation... and let's be honest, probably *large* quantities of drugs :p) become aware on those different levels / live life as that person.

I've long been fascinated with that concept. Perhaps they were lucid dreaming, or something?

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I can get past life readings....why not future life readings?....
I've had future lives come up with QHHT clients. With my second last session, the future was shown in her current life, with a series of scenes being brought forth, similar to how scenes from a past life come up (I will transcribe that sometime) .

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
I've had future lives come up with QHHT clients. With my second last session, the future was shown in her current life, with a series of scenes being brought forth, similar to how scenes from a past life come up
Sometimes what is discovered is that our current life is not a result of the past or 'karma' but a preparation for the lives to come as a way of gaining the life skills that we bring forward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)