1. Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account.
    Dismiss Notice

Fun thing I did in my head

Discussion in 'Consciousness Exploration & Spiritual Development' started by Lila, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Lila

Lila Visiting Paragon Staff Member Moderator

I have had the experience, when working with somebody, of having their pineal gland 'light up' like a bright light in my internal visual field. Their experience was that after it lit up, they more easily fell asleep.
    Maybe this is why I had the bright idea (pun intended) to play with this inside my own head last night. I was curious, thought it might be interesting and safe. So I did.

I found it helpful to have an idea of the anatomy involved:

[​IMG]image, courtesy of Wikpedia

I found the area, found some tensions and stuff in the area that I am in the process of cleaning it up. I also found a 'lightbulb'; a bit dirty perhaps, but there.

Sigh. Sweet dreams;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Hailstones Melt

Hailstones Melt Boundless Creation

I actually felt my physical brain move last night - while I was lying down and in hypnagogic sleep. It was only the once, so I don't think it was convulsing. But I have never had the sensation before. Like the whole frontal lobe moved and shifted a couple of millimetres, like a slurp.

Has anyone else here experienced this?

BTW, my skull is quite thick, nothing frag there. Maybe my lobes were responding to GWEN tower emissions?

• Intriguing Intriguing x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Stargazer

Stargazer Boundless Creation Staff Member Moderator

Hmmm. Interesting experience! I had something that might have been similar the other night whilst meditating before falling asleep for the night. I felt something I can only describe as a physical "shift". It felt as if I (and my physical reality) were in one place, then everything was instantly moved over a few inches to the right. Sort of like a jolt from an earthquake, but less physical.

In my "inner vision" (with my eyes closed) I "saw" something like this:

[​IMG]

In what I saw though, the background was black and the vertical bar was like a dark gray (and of course the letters weren't there.

• Intriguing Intriguing x 2
  4. Lila

Yes, this has happened to me before, in response to manual therapy; either during or some time afterward.

• Intriguing Intriguing x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  5. Lila

Did you press the 'reset' button?
    I have felt like someone had pressed my reset button on one occasion with a momentary 'blink' out and then back on, without passing out, but I don't recall a sensation of movement with it.

• Love Love x 1
  6. Stargazer

Stargazer Boundless Creation Staff Member Moderator

Nope...it was definitely a sense of movement

• Insightful Insightful x 1