Free Webinar with Eckhart Tolle (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I always enjoy listening to Eckhart Tolle. He is such a calm and gentle person who graciously shares life-changing insights. Bright Star events sent this notice to me about a free webinar. It starts May 3, this Thursday.

In this important spiritual teaching, Eckhart explores:

• What is Presence?
• Why the arising of Presence is “no longer a luxury, but a necessity”
• The most important thing that can happen in your lifetime
• The positive impact of Presence in our daily lives
• How to achieve liberation from your thinking mind

When you sign up, you will also be registered for a live webinar with Eckhart that will broadcast on May 3rd.

https://www.soundstrue.com/store/power-of-presence/welcome?hatid=10283812eade1c2c6dd5e241702279&partner=2238

Reactions: Laron

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Years ago read two books of him. Seen a lot on YT too back then. He is fluent in English, German and Spanish and gives live presentations around the world in all of these languages. Certainly always a treat to listen to him although from my viewpoint right 'Now' (pun intended) I would not expect to really hear sth 'New' (another pun actually) which I do not know already from his YT shows, talks and books.

Anyway, it is always in a good to feel the high vibe that you usually experience in his 'presence' (again, pun intended). I almost feel like joining in for one of these presentations. Just need to find out the time zone when it is in my time, hope it's not middle of the night here then. However, I'm jobless now again, so I have enough time to watch maybe.
;)

Reactions: Linda
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
On some of these webcasts, there is an option to listen at a later time. I have not checked on this one, but it might work for you Sinera.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I adore this man.......listening to his book "The Power of Now" saved my sanity and helped me overcome the terrible loss I suffered. Thanks for this Linda.

Reactions: Linda

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I adore this man.......listening to his book "The Power of Now" saved my sanity and helped me overcome the terrible loss I suffered. Thanks for this Linda.
My favorite of his was the new earth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)