Free Webinar - Power of Kitchen Medicine (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I received a notice from the Shift Network about a free webinar given by Tamara Wolfson, who is an acupuncturist, natural medicine practitioner, and apitherapist.

I've been pleased with the info shared through the Shift Network, and this one looks interesting. When you sign up for the session, most of the time there is an option to listen to it at a later time.

Tamara’s perspective on the healing and energetic properties of food originated in her studies with Jeffrey Yuen, an 88th generation lineage holder of the Jade Purity School of Taoism.

She defines and categorizes food as a healing tool, in the same way Chinese medicine practitioners categorize and treat with Chinese herbs.

Tamara has spent over two decades teaching others how to incorporate recipes and make lifestyle changes to support eating the best foods possible for optimal health — according to seasonal changes, personal constitution, health challenges, and the symptoms of aging.

She’s shared these teachings at the San Francisco Culinary Academy, with Whole Foods Market, and through the University of San Francisco General Hospital’s Cancer Awareness, Resources and Education Program, and dozens of other institutions.

http://theshiftnetwork.com/KitchenMedicine?utm_campaign=KitchenMedicine01&utm_medium=email&utm_source=infusionsoft&utm_content=01282018+opt+in&mpweb=708-5721910-742269010

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I Love to cook and want to learn more about this. I grow fresh herbs in summer and use dried or store bought fresh herbs in winter. I can't enjoy junk food anymore. A plate of fresh veg with some meat and noodles from my local Chinese restaurant is healthier and cheaper then and fast food poison. I pride myself on my health as a 60 yr old hockey nut lol. Learning to widen my tastes and ingredients in my foods as meds.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thanks, this looks interesting to me:cool: especially the seasonal part...

Reactions: Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)