Free past, present, & future tarot reading (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
अनुगृहितास्मि (Anugṛhitāsmi) Anaeika — thank you in sanskrit.

All the cards seem to make sense without me having to ponder too much or wait for anything to happen. Below I've included some notes.

Laron, here is your spread.
Past: King of Water—You’re a natural counselor who listens to people and offers them conforting and kind words, born of your experiences. Open your mind to the ideas of others, & be accepting of those who are different from you. It may be time to volunteer for charity work to help those less fortunate than yourself. Excellent advice may be offered to you by someone you can completely trust; follow suggestions carefully.
I think that most who know me will understand this card to be accurate, but perhaps it's important for me to say that I do feel I have volunteered my time and energy a lot, from the perspective of a charity type of work. While I feel this is not something I will give, it's more of an acceptance that I need to step beyond that and have an energy exchange for most of what I do — otherwise I'm burning my self out, in a way.

Present: Page of Earth—Good news about financial matters is coming soon! Your plans move successfully forward at a steady pace. You may adopt a new interest or passion. Accepting materialism.
I think this is really about my plans moving forward and accepting materialism, as in accepting payment or money for what I do. So this makes sense.
Future: The Lovers—This card signals that a significant relationship is on your mind. It may be romantic in nature, or it may be an intimate but platonic friendship. Communication is key right now, & it’s important to develop trust within the relationship. You can safely share your feelings with this person close to you.
It’s also time to make an important decision about your life. The conclusions you reach now greatly influence your future, so it is important to weigh your options carefully. Make sure your choices are thoroughly considered and that you are able to act upon them.
I have made some great friends over the last year and some I'm closer to than others. I'm certainly about to make a really important choice about returning to the US or not, as time is just about him for the window of time I have to do that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)