Free One Card Wild Wood Tarot Reading (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
For the first five I'm offering a one card tarot reading based around your current situation now, to provide any validation, guidance and support it may bring. Note that you can get a full reading via my site here.

Feel free to reply below or send me a message here on RT if you would like a one card reading. I will post the reading on this thread.

I'm going to pull a card now to look at the energies of the moment, but also for this weekend, in terms of guidance for all.

And the card is the Seven of Stones: Healing

healing3.jpg

In the background I see a tree that is bare, possibly indicating a period of time where things haven't been so great, but there's a sense of hope with the rising sun over the crest of the hill.

In the picture is a sacred space, where a body lays, looking somewhat defeated, possibly from a battle: emotional, physical, or even spiritual. A figure sits, holding the space and providing healing.

This looks like a time of rest, recuperation, but also a time to allow and be open to help from the outside.

If there has been a human influence behind your struggles, it always helps to forgive, whether those folk were conscious or not about what they did.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Do me babe. Do me now!!!!!
Pod.jpg
A time of connecting in and finding inner guidance. You may have a sacred space for this, or it could be anywhere. You may have tools at your disposal, or you might just focus purely and directly through your consciousness. This card is about tradition, so that can mean tapping into aspects of your self form past lives, past experiences, and even values and rituals your family might have once had, or continues to have.

Perhaps you are in a situation, or were recently, where you need answers, or need guidance, well, you have the answers within. The weekend isn't over just yet, so something may still come up that might relate to this.

This card can also be about you helping others through your knowledge and wisdom in this life, and beyond that in connection to what was previously mentioned.

I would love a card if I’m in the first 5
Lynette.jpg

This is not just about swimming up stream, but swimming up a waterfall! That takes some courage, strength and perseverance. Something seems to be leading you ahead to accomplish the task at hand, whatever that may be. But it could easily be a struggle, having to go through this.

This card is also about being virtuous of character and emotionally mature. Some self-sacrifice might be at work here as you push ahead. This card is also showing you are a deeply caring and kind soul.

It asks the questions, "Where are you leaving yourself open or unguarded? What is enchanting you? What do you need to devote yourself to?

I would love:)
Anna.jpg

A time for a break, a time for reprieve from possibly a lot of thought that is keeping you down. This space allows you to make some important decisions, and sort out priorities for what's up ahead.

This is all about you working out what you need to leave behind. If something is not working, you may need to step away from it. You may be making a new journey, taking a new fork on your path, and to do that it will require you to become lighter, so you are not weighed down, so you can push forward.

When we use something, over and over, whether it's a physical object, an emotional situation, a machine, etc, it will eventually break down and/or require some maintenance. But in this case, this is more about a situation(s) breaking down perhaps, which might not be able to be "fixed".

Pretty please?
Krena.jpg

This is like a renewal of a bond, the coming together of two people who are committed, but in a setting that is peaceful, supportive and vibrant. Nature stands out strongly.

It's like a perfect moment, captured in a photo. Maybe a situation has caused you to reconnect with someone, and be reminded of what you have, and had, before.

This card can also mean balance — which I will leave to you to interpret based on your situation. However, this situation can represent a positive spiritual force of creative emotional energy and a universal desire for harmony.

I would be so grateful for a one card reading Laron! Thank you for sharing today. <3
bear_raven.jpg
Someone who is connected, that may just be you, to nature and varying gifts. A strong connection to nature and the earth. The fire below the pot indicates to me that something is being put together, being worked upon. It requires different ingredients to manifest and create what you are looking for.

The energy of the Green Woman is about bringing balance, sometimes balance to an overbearing masculine energy.

This can be a time of learning and initiation, but also a time to harness the energy of the Green Woman, of the feminine, and of nature.

You may also be someone who is providing cover, or protection for others, similar to how a forest does for the life beneath.

Bear_Raven

Rambling Companion
Apr 7, 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada
Thank you Laron! I'd say your reading for me is accurate. I am very connected to nature and Mother Earth. I work with her energy daily. I do have something in the works right now, a major self healing. I do need to balance my energies and myself better. I do need to bring in more feminine energy. Thank you so much. This is a great confirmation for me!

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This card can also be about you helping others through your knowledge and wisdom in this life, and beyond that in connection to what was previously mentioned.
I have a rash around my left eye and this weekend I am asking what the cause is, what am I itching to see. Thanks Laron, spot on as always!

Anna

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 1, 2016
Tanks a lot Laron! I feel it was very resonating with my situation and a good reminder to not try too much to fix things and situations but to also surrender to the "universal will" which is a challenge sometimes as I am the "fixing" type have easy for to taking a leading role (I am a teacher also) so its both relating to private and to job situation. To stand aside, maybe observe more and follow and see what happens is sometimes a good idea! I have done that a few times and then friends thought i was sick.:-)) Its interesting to see what happens when we break the normal roles or habits. <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)