Free Doreen Virtue Angel Tarot Card Reading (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Neeraj

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 23, 2016
Delhi, India
Thanks Anaeika for the reading. Thanks once again.

View attachment 2073
Hello Neeraj,

Your card is the Ace of Air.

New ideas now take flight! Expect great inspiration to come, possibly from an event or situation that had previously troubled you. Now you see the opportunity to create something amazing, & you're full of excitement. Focus your thoughts on your long-term goals & create a plan of action.

You now see the truth of the situation. Confusion is gone, & clarity has taken its place. Your new understanding replaces previous misconceptions. Now you're ready to move forward.

Reactions: Anaeika

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Dear Anaeika, please know that I love that tree-being that showed up on my card. The meaning of the card was spot on too - I have planted many seeds and it takes patience (and sometimes, endurance) waiting for them to come to fruition. Thank you.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Dear Anaeika, please know that I love that tree-being that showed up on my card. The meaning of the card was spot on too - I have planted many seeds and it takes patience (and sometimes, endurance) waiting for them to come to fruition. Thank you.
Glad it resonates. Also wanted to say that you have planted seeds in me too. You're posts are thought-provoking. Thank YOU.

Reactions: mamapaige
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Great stuff! I love seeing you/everyone spread your wings. Pun intended..
Hey,
What does it mean if the card is on its side? Asking you since I know you have more experience.
Thank you.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Not sure how many people have already responded and if you're still keen but I would love a reading as well Anaeika :D
Hello Golmona,

Your card is the Three of Air.

Something has occurred that makes you sad. This may be a current situation, or something from your past that has lingered & continues to distress you. Trust that the sadness will pass and you'll eventually see this situation's purpose in your life. Take time to heal. Release painful memories & move bravely forward.

Forgiveness is a powerful healer. Don't hold onto the energy of past disappointments or conflict. Remember to forgive yourself for choices you might wish you'd made differently. You did the best you could at the time, & allow yourself to move on.

Additional meanings of this card:
Misunderstandings. Loneliness. Relationship concerns. Painful revelations.

IMG_7619.JPG

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
IMG_7601.JPG
Could I ask for a reading, please, Anaeika? I would like to know where I should live. Thankyou so much
Hello Helen,

You also received The Emperor. Please read what this card represents in my prior reading. Although you are the second person to receive this card, it feels different. I felt some trepidation and caution. Another card came up too for you, the Four of Water. It is a one card reading, but I don't ignore the other cards that slip out of the deck. Are you missing an opportunity? Are you discontent or bored? Open your eyes to the possibilities. What are your motivations for moving?

Archangel Michael also is the supreme protecting angel who walks besides you through changes, giving you courage, strength, & self-confidence. Call upon Michael whenever you'd like specific guidance about your next step, especially if it is connected to your life purpose or spiritual path.
IMG_7621.JPG
The Four of Water tells you that things may not have turned out the way you expected. Be careful not to focus too much on the negative, as there's a positive in every situation. You may be missing the silver lining. Fighting or trying to ignore change doesn't serve you. Instead, have faith that everything happens for a reason. It's healthy to grieve what had been lost and take time to heal. Reach out to friends, family, & wise counselors for support & comfort.

Additional meanings of this card:
Sadness. The end of a relationship. Wishing you could change the past. Obsession. Crying over spilled milk.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
IMG_7623.JPG Stargazer, your card is the Queen of Earth.

You are someone who cares about others & is quick to lend a hand. You are warm, creative, intelligent, & able to efficiently solve problems. You're unselfish, family-oriented, sensible, excellent with money, down-to-earth, yet enjoys beautiful things.

This card isa reminder to enjoy time with other people. You have much to give whether to family, friends, or those less fortunate. Handle any challenges with understanding & warmth, but also w confidence & resourcefulness.

And light up another cigar w your doggies. <3

Xoxo

What a sweet card you received!

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
View attachment 2078 Stargazer, your card is the Queen of Earth.

You are someone who cares about others & is quick to lend a hand. You are warm, creative, intelligent, & able to efficiently solve problems. You're unselfish, family-oriented, sensible, excellent with money, down-to-earth, yet enjoys beautiful things.

This card isa reminder to enjoy time with other people. You have much to give whether to family, friends, or those less fortunate. Handle any challenges with understanding & warmth, but also w confidence & resourcefulness.

And light up another cigar w your doggies. <3

Xoxo

What a sweet card you received!
LOL! Thank you so much! It's a great card and certainly very complimentary. I'm not so sure the "excellent with money" thing applies exactly, as I've not been so smart with it in my past! :) However, I do think I've learned from many of my past monetary mistakes--and some recent, unexpected opportunities have helped put me back on a much better path, so it's all good.

The second part is especially apropos for me at this time of my life as I'm planning to retire in a couple of months. I'm not sure about what I'll do post-retirement, but volunteer work will probably figure very prominently into my schedule--and I'll have a great deal more time to enjoy with other selves!

:-D

Thank you so much for the wonderful reading! <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)