Free Doreen Virtue Angel Tarot Card Reading (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Thank you very much Anaeika! I must meditate now on the meaning in relationship to the question I had in mind. Much appreciated.
Not sure why your card photographed on its side, but in person it was right side up. Not sure if this is significant.

Reactions: Stargazer

Jenny

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I also felt pain in my neck and shoulders, but I thought it was just me, so I didn't say anything at first.
Yes, that's it exactly! Mostly from the left shoulder/side of neck which precipitates headaches that just won't go without prescription meds. I'm trying lots of alternatives: meditation, a bit of yoga, some self-hypnosis tracks, juiced ginger root (which does seem to help as it's anti-inflammatory).

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Carl, I am not a tarot expert, but I do know that the layout of the card is also very meaningful. Certainly, that aspect cannot be ignored.
Agree. I have known of cards coming upside down but on the side is a new one for me, specially the right side on top -and considering that my left side was always my strongest one (made painfully clear when a few years ago I had two strokes on the right side).

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Carl, I am not a tarot expert, but I do know that the layout of the card is also very meaningful. Certainly, that aspect cannot be ignored.
Since I am new at this and this is my first time performing readings, I asked that all the cards be right-side up. Gotta go easy on me first! ;)

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Is that a condor in your avatar? As he flies, he is displaying his right wing. I think you right side is supporting you and taking you on the currents. Probably your right side plays the wake up role in your journey.
Correct. The picture is called "The Flight of the Condor." You have a good point there Hailstones Melt. The right side is the logical/rational (my career as both civil and plant engineer) while the left is the intuition, inspiration (the occult and practice of Astrology). The hits/wake up came from the right (through my profession that then impacted my health).

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Anyone else want a reading too? I know I said 10, but this is fun for me and surprisingly accurate. It's helping trust & develop these skills.
I would love a reading.
The first time I tried it didn't show upo_O
<3

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Forgot to mention though that the question that I had in mind was not focused on me (just peripherally perhaps). It was related to "The Event." Now, trying to interpret the Ten of Water in that context is a very interesting challenge.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Forgot to mention though that the question that I had in mind was not focused on me (just peripherally perhaps). It was related to "The Event." Now, trying to interpret the Ten of Water in that context is a very interesting challenge.
Could it be interpreted as your having "Peace, joy, & unconditional love surround you" during the Event?
I am thinking that this may depend on how you 'worded' your question...

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
When I was shuffling the cards, I asked that your question be answered and that whatever you need to know be answered in your highest good. I also surrounded you and me in white light. These Doreen Virtuecards are all positive.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
IMG_7614.JPG
Could I ask for a reading, please, Anaeika?
Hello Hailstones Melt,

Your card is the Seven of Earth.

The fruits of your labors continue to grow, & harvesr is imminent. Patience is essential as you pause to plan your next steps. You may feel you have far to go, but don't forget how far you've already come. Review & acknowledge your progress from a broader perspective.

Anxiety regarding the current situation is unfounded. Any halt in forward movement is temporary. This is a good time to rest or vacation to recharge your batteries.

Additional meaning to this card:
Perseverance. Reaching a milestone. Considering a new approach. Unnecessary worry.

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I would love a reading.
The first time I tried it didn't show upo_O
<3
Hello Lilia, Your card is the Two of Water.IMG_7615.JPG
Two people are sharing a close relationship right now. A fond friendship continues to deepen. A love affair is moving to new levels of intimacy. Mutual love, respect, & understanding have developed between the two parties.
Your relationship is healing, & continued commitment is still possible. Now is not the time to leave a relationship. Difficulties between people or groups come to a positive resolution. Conflicts end, & forgiveness is extended.

Additional meanings of this card:
Romance. Sexual attraction. Engagement. Kindred spirits. An unexpected gift. Shared ideas.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
IMG_7616.JPG
Thanks Anaeika, really appreciate your gesture. I am interested in reading too. Thanks once again.
Hello Neeraj,

Your card is the Ace of Air.

New ideas now take flight! Expect great inspiration to come, possibly from an event or situation that had previously troubled you. Now you see the opportunity to create something amazing, & you're full of excitement. Focus your thoughts on your long-term goals & create a plan of action.

You now see the truth of the situation. Confusion is gone, & clarity has taken its place. Your new understanding replaces previous misconceptions. Now you're ready to move forward.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thank you, @Anaeika<3

The kindred spirits, engagement, shared ideas and conflicts ending/positive resolution part seems most pertinent to my question.
Perhaps, too, I'll get lucky and get an unexpected gift!:-D
I am very glad for such a card:)

Last edited:
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
IMG_7617.JPG
I would love a reading if the offer is still valid :) Thank you
Hello Szilvia,

Your card is the Nine of Fire.

You've put a lot of hard work & energy into this situation. This card comes as a sign for you to actively protect what you've created or earned. Have courage, & believe in your ability & right to defend the fruit of your labors. Strengthen your resolve, & don't give up.

You possess the wisdom & stamina to bring this situation to an agreeable conclusion. However, it's important to open your mind to the assistance & points of view of others.

Szilvia

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Finland
View attachment 2074

Hello Szilvia,

Your card is the Nine of Fire.

You've put a lot of hard work & energy into this situation. This card comes as a sign for you to actively protect what you've created or earned. Have courage, & believe in your ability & right to defend the fruit of your labors. Strengthen your resolve, & don't give up.

You possess the wisdom & stamina to bring this situation to an agreeable conclusion. However, it's important to open your mind to the assistance & points of view of others.
Thank you so much Anaeika, it makes sense, quite a lot :) Much appreciated <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)