Free 2017 tarot readings (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
I am new on this site (just discovered it) but I have been looking for a safe place to do readings for people. This site looks like the perfect place.

So with no conditions/no fees, I am happy to provide a reading for any member here. If there is a specific question or subject, message me...otherwise I will do a general reading for 2017.

I use a variety of decks, both 3D and 4D. I have been reading for almost 30 years and did it professionally for a moment in time many years ago. I am female and a double air sign. My readings are always about pointing people toward their highest timeline, with the information given about the current reality.

Be well, everyone.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This is very generous of you.

Maybe you could share a reading you've done for someone previously (no names, of course), so people could get an idea of how you work.

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron
OP
Moonseal

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
Great suggestion, however I must decline. I have been trolled too many times on the internet.

I would only work through private message. Please let me know if I have violated a forum rule by not being vetted before offering readings and I can delete my post. Best wishes and a happy new year

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
No problem with offering your services to members of the forum, and it is great that you found your way here. I was just thinking of a way for the people here to get to know you.

Say, would you explain more about a 4D deck? That really peaked my interest.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Moonseal

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
Oh yes, of course! I consider two of my decks "4D". One is from Solara (who spearheaded the 11:11 movement). These are at http://an-mercado.nvisible.com The other deck, which I am still trying unravel is Rowena Pattee Kryder's deck "co-creation code". This deck is connected to the iChing (64 hexagrams), DNA (64 again), musical notes/scales/harmonics which would be derived from 12. Really what I like to read on is how to bring these larger 4D ideas into focus so they can be used.

For example, I pulled a card from the code deck to use as an example and focused on this thread. I got Spiritual water, "oneness opens", G in the key of C (a natural harmonic 5th). I would interpret this as "be like water... keep lines of communication flowing and harmonious".

If anyone here followed Rowena's work with the iChing a little while back, I am still exploring how she has tied the hexagrams into this deck.

To me, 4D concepts are trickier to pull out of a traditional deck with a lot of duality. Sometimes I will lay down cards with a traditional deck and then clarify with a higher vibration

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I don't know much about tarot, but there are a few others here who do.
I'll look at the link you provided. This variation is interesting to me.
Thanks.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
OK I'm in. I'm not one for readings as I prefer to fly by the seat of my pants. I've had two "readings" in my Life, as well as a minor one on a FB page. One was to solve a conundrum on which job to take as it was a life altering decision no matter which way I went. She proved correct and I thank her. Soo if your willing maybe point me in the right direction and or let me know if I'm blundering down the right path. We'll keep it simple with a sentence or two, and TYVM.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I am happy to provide a reading for any member here. I
It's nice of you to offer readings and I encourage more people to do so, especially those who are new to tarot as this is a great space to practice with others.

I just included a link to your thread Moonseal, in the latest edition of Unraveled over on the front page of the site, so you may get a few more people contacting you.

Great suggestion, however I must decline. I have been trolled too many times on the internet.
You won't have a problem like that on the Forum. As a tarot reader, I know it can be really helpful for people, as well as very encouraging, to see how a reading works by example, but it's totally up to you! People tend to have fears about many things in life, so sometimes seeing what you may be getting can provide some relief so that a few fears fall away—perhaps enough to enable a person to take the leap and get a reading! :bag<3

OP
Moonseal

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
All of you are incredibly warm and welcoming. I just did a few readings for people here with the private message system. If any of them feels inclined to post their reading, I am open to that. If anyone further up in this thread would like a New Year reading, just shoot me a private message and I will include you in my next reading session. You will get your reading in the private message system. I generally use astrology to get a handle on someones vibration, so if you include your star sign or any other planet/point you are aware of in your natal chart, that's great. Be well, everyone.

OP
Moonseal

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
Hi Moonseal. I'd be interested but what do I need to provide you with for a reading? I like you am weary of the Internet.
Tania, I understand 100%. This is why I prefer one-on-one contact for readings through the private message system. It's just a myriad of energies out there lately. I am very conscious of where I place my energy and this forum seems wonderful.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Moonseal (Anne) just did my reading and it was the best Tarot reading I've ever very had. It was very through and it so related to what's going on in my life right now. Anne is a very talented reader with excellent intuitive abilities. Thank you so much, Anne!

linda ann

Just Arrived
Jan 5, 2017
I am new on this site (just discovered it) but I have been looking for a safe place to do readings for people. This site looks like the perfect place.

So with no conditions/no fees, I am happy to provide a reading for any member here. If there is a specific question or subject, message me...otherwise I will do a general reading for 2017.

I use a variety of decks, both 3D and 4D. I have been reading for almost 30 years and did it professionally for a moment in time many years ago. I am female and a double air sign. My readings are always about pointing people toward their highest timeline, with the information given about the current reality.

Be well, everyone.
Hello would you please give me a reading for 2017 thank you Linda

OP
Moonseal

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
Hi Linda, I am just finishing up the first set of readings. If you send me a private message with your star sign in it, I will put you in the next grouping. Namaste :)

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Moonseal did mine last night. I'm very impressed with it. She hit the nail on the head. TYVM Anne. Most appreciated.
Idecided to post my reading for an example and debate....Hi Joe,

We will do four categories for the New Year and then a fifth to point toward the 4D. Here we go!

Worldly/3D efforts:
Your first two categories are tied together. Actually, all of them are tied together. You are in a period of worldly abstinence, or in traditional terms, youare "hermit-ing". What this means is thatyou are held back from distractions thatwould take you off the path that yourhigher self seeks. In your conscious mind,this may appear as worry. Your life doesnot look like your surface mind believesthat it should, so there is concern orstress about worldly matters (money,legal issues, etc). There is no need to beconcerned about these things. This is anawakening period and your life is toreflect a "zen" sort of space for that tooccur.

Money/Flow of abundance:
Your needs will be provided for moreeasily, the more you seek within. This canbe an abstract concept in our verydistraction laden world of electronicdevices. If you already meditate or findease in slowing down, then you are halfway there. If not, there is no need to setunachievable goals...it can be easy. Thisperiod of quiet withdrawal from the world of duality can be accomplishedwith a few simple actions. Try a device diet for a day, pick up an adult coloringbook and some colored pencils, finishfixing an old watch that has been layingaround for a long time. Anything thatslows down the mind will jump start you toward the awakening that your higherself seeks.

Love:
Something returns from the past thisyear. This could be a person you loved asa child, or it might be someone thatbrings back childlike happiness and love, just as you experienced at a young age.This is a very positive love experienceand reawakens the heart.

Wild card/actions/unexpected events:
There is a decision to be made, that wasperhaps not anticipated before themoment it arrives. You will know which path to choose by focusing on the heartchakra and choosing the thing that brings the most peace to the heart.

Spirit path/aether/4D:
You are on a Hero's quest in the inner realms. There is an antagonist withinthat creates opposition. Once you confront this, you will see how it isplaying out in the outside world. Perhapsthere is a person playing that same rolein your life. Trust that your soul knows the direction. If there is betrayal orabandonment in your life, it means thatyou are ready to clear out all possibilityof betrayal and abandonment within.After you descend into this realm, it mayfeel as if it will never end, but you willascend after you descend. Trust that your soul knows how to find the treasure.

The vibration to assist you with this is the harmonic 51.2, or A flat in the key of C. Ifyou are interested in finding songs that match this vibration, I found thiswebsite: http://www.songkeyfinder.com

Best wishes for the new year, Joe :-D

Anne

OP
Moonseal

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
Hi Slayer, if you send me a private message, I will add you to my next sit down and do a reading for you. I'm using the mailbox to keep track of whom I have read for/not read for yet. I will do another grouping on Mon or Tues.

Joe, that is very kind of you to volunteer your reading to the forum. Namaste o:)

mark ludeman

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 12, 2016

Be well, everyone.

OP
Moonseal

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
Hi everyone! I am overwhelmed with your positive response to my offer. Thank you for trusting me. I will be doing New Year readings like the one above, in the order that I receive them as time permits. If you need a specific reading or something to help with a decision, I recommend contacting a reader (here seems like a great place) to address those decisions specifically. Namaste!

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Hi everyone! I am overwhelmed with your positive response to my offer. Thank you for trusting me. I will be doing New Year readings like the one above, in the order that I receive them as time permits. If you need a specific reading or something to help with a decision, I recommend contacting a reader (here seems like a great place) to address those decisions specifically. Namaste!
Moonseal, thank you for taking the time to do all those readings. I know you spent a lot of time on those readings. It take a long time to type all of it out too. We appreciate your readings. You're a very good reader.

OP
Moonseal

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
Hi everyone, thanks for all the great feedback. I just finished another set of readings. I think I will put a close to the New Year readings. I will do this again, for another event or holiday. To those of you that I promised a reading through the message system, I will get to them next week (unless I get another wave of energy sooner ;) Be well everyone and Happy New Year...may this year be one of great discovery, positive flow and clarity. For everyone.

Kristiina

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 17, 2016
Helsinki, Finland
Hi everyone, thanks for all the great feedback. I just finished another set of readings. I think I will put a close to the New Year readings. I will do this again, for another event or holiday. To those of you that I promised a reading through the message system, I will get to them next week (unless I get another wave of energy sooner ;) Be well everyone and Happy New Year...may this year be one of great discovery, positive flow and clarity. For everyone.
Thank You again Moonseal for all the time you took for readings, I loved the one you did for me and your energy too <3

DebM

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 3, 2017
I would Love to take you up on a reading. I meant to contact you earlier as I am dealing with a particularly challenging situation and I am struggling to recieve guidance. Let me know if you are still up for it :)

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Last night I got the reading and it is really amazing how well it characterizes the situation I am in and pinpoints the mental work I need to do right now in order to get to where I need to go. It seems a bit hard today but who knows what I can achieve tomorrow.

Reactions: DebM and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I would Love to take you up on a reading. I meant to contact you earlier as I am dealing with a particularly challenging situation and I am struggling to recieve guidance. Let me know if you are still up for it :)
And if not, I'd be happy to let DebM have my spot! :-D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)