Free 1 card tarot to first 5 who respond (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Me, please.

Reactions: Anaeika

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Am I in?
It would be wonderful timing for me!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Can I be the 5th, pretty please? Thanks, Anaeika!

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Alright, I have all 5. I will be drawing them up and typing them out. :)

Reactions: Lila
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Me, please.
B95452C1-0D91-426F-AC28-F3DED9587F18.jpeg

Linda , your card is the queen of fire.

This card reminds me of you, a person with a magnetic personality who is good-natured and loves life. You have great self-confidence and are astonishingly well-rounded in terms of talent and skills.

Believe in all that you can do and accomplish. You’ll naturally attract other people to assist you. Assert your independence & creativity.

Reactions: Maryann
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
count me in 2.
2C2DB8DD-ED88-4CF5-85D6-CEB73FE1A442.jpeg

This one is for you, Kevin C .

It’s funny bc Linda ’s card is the queen of fire.

This card advises you to focus. Devote your time and energy to the task at hand. You’re in a position of leadership, & you inspire others with your enthusiasm. You may also receive advice from someone who excels at creative solutions.

This card could also mean: an entrepreneurial venture, speaking in front of a group, the courage of one’s convictions, making a difference

Reactions: Kevin C
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Count me three, please??
70187131-2461-4682-834D-A2A238852E0D.jpeg
Sam Vause , here is your card.

Something has occurre that makes you sad. This may be a current situation or something from your past that gas lingered and continues to distress you. Trust that the sadness will pass and you’ll eventually see this situation’s purpose in your life. Take time to heal. Release painful memories and move bravely forward.

Forgiveness is a powerful healer. Do not hold onto the energy of past disappointments or conflict. Remember to forgive yourself for choices you might wish you’d made differently. You did the best you could at the time, and allow yourself to move on.

This card could also mean:
Misunderstandings, loneliness, relationship concerns, painful revelations

Reactions: Lila and Sam Vause
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Am I in?
It would be wonderful timing for me!
C7BE3E51-5353-4D36-BA68-13AE78326B1F.jpeg
Lila , here is your card.

Archangel Metatron brings you into a new phase in your life. It is important that you believe in yourself and know that the benevolent Universe wants you to succeed. Now is the time for faith and commitment to your dreams. Take any necessary steps to move forward with confidence.

Listen to your own inner guidance about following your dreams, but be open to information from others regarding the detailed steps to take. You may need additional input or guidance from an expert before proceeding, but don’t let this stall your forward movement. Actively seek the insight you need.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Can I be the 5th, pretty please? Thanks, Anaeika!
7D420113-3308-412D-8544-96AC95A23B45.jpeg

Your card is the queen of water.

Even if things are not perfect, there’s a sense of peace and calm within you, & you intuitively know what to do next. Your feelings for—and insights about—others can be trusted. Make sure that as you nuture those around you, you don’t forget to also take care of yourself.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Fire, air, water, and dreams - that is a powerful combo.

Thanks, Anaeika, this was the message I needed. Basically, it is time to come out into the open.

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thank you. I feel the resonance with these cards. For my own, it is very apt, as this last year I have been showing/telling my daughter that she does not live in a hotel. She has been responsive to these prompts. Learning to care for myself is important, otherwise there will be no extra energy to care for others.

You have quite a skill there, Anaeika, which I'm sure you already know!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Wow, an unexpected card with an unexpected answer.
Gives me something to think about. I think the timing is good. Will see further.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I think this is the loveliest deck that I don't have. What is the name, Anaeika ?

I believe your ability to draw the right card is amazing :)
Interesting. I may draw the card, but I don’t know what I am reading. I am just glad this tarot deck comes w a “cheat sheet” booklet.
:)

Reactions: Maryann and Lila

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Don't worry, if you keep practicing you will remember the meaning of each of the 78 cards. Also, sometimes your intuition will prompt you to apply "custom" meanings.

Reactions: Maryann and Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)