Four bombs in Austin - now 6 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In the past two weeks, three package bombs were left on front porches, and as the residents picked them up, they exploded, killing two and seriously injuring a third. Last night a fourth bomb went off, seriously injuring two men who were walking with their bikes.

One of the concerts at SXSW was cancelled over a bomb threat. People are more on edge now with this last one because it could happen anywhere. The other afternoon, a neighbor was getting a delivery from a non-traditional service (not UPS or Fed-ex), and without thinking, I made note of the truck and driver. That is how prominent it is my consciousness.

I have not observed any fear mongering from local officials or news people, but rather, sharing information, urging caution, and encouraging people to call in about unusual packages. We have a phone alert system, which was activated last night for nearby residents. They got a message saying the police were clearing an incident in the neighborhood and please stay indoors until it is safe. That is a chilling message to receive.

This last bomb has changed the parameters from packages on porches to anything anywhere. This is a city of outdoors activities, especially now that spring has arrived. Many of the big city issues pass us by and go on to Dallas, Houston, or San Antonio. So, you can imagine that people are concerned.

On this forum, we've written often about living in the moment and not supporting fear. So, now we are facing that thin line being prudent and aware versus fearful and accusatory.

Sunday night's bombing came less than 12 hours after the Austin Police Department held a news conference pleading for the person responsible for the recent bombings to come forward before anyone else was injured or killed.

"We want to understand what brought you to this point and we want to listen to you," said Chief Manley.

http://www.kxan.com/news/local/austin/two-men-injured-in-explosion-in-southwest-austin/1056692545

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-19/austin-rocked-fourth-explosion-less-two-weeks-two-seriously-injured

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I have been following the developments and wondered a couple of times how close you were Linda to the impacted areas. Felt though that you were ok and protected somehow. The use of very sensitive bomb devices, trip wires, etc. had me thinking about somebody with combat experience. The police is not giving any clues obviously about their current investigative processes but by their statements it seems they don't appear to be close to any resolution yet. Continue being prudent and alert Linda.

Last edited:

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
This has me concerned, so thank you for the reminder to leave fear out of this. It is difficult not to worry. But is also important to be wise enough to stay vigilant. I am hoping the bomber is swiftly caught & nobody else gets hurt.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm going to be your citizen journalist on this matter.

There are 500 federal agents here on this case (FBI and ATF). The police chief is controlling the story, and he is not going down any rabbit holes - just staying with the facts. When a mom asked about letting children play outside, ride bikes, and walk to school, he paused for a moment and said we all need to be vigilant. The school districts are taking extra precautions with perimeter checks. They've asked parents to talk to their children about reporting anything unusual laying around.

Initially, it was thought the bombs might have been hate crimes. However, with this last one, the pattern now seems to be that of moving around the city, which means he is on his way to our area. One of the private security experts said the next bomb will tell us more about what the bomber is doing. Yikes - such a thought.

This situation is different in that the bombs are not in public areas, but in residential ones. In other cases, people could chose to avoid public spaces, but that does not work now. Usually, the neighborhood kids play outside after school, but not today. Very few people were walking today, and I did not see anyone walking their dogs. I thought about taking our dog on a walk, but decided against it. Right now there are too many unknowns. Also, this evening I felt a pall over the city, and even our dog sensed it.

When we've had severe weather events, we've taken precautions and were prepared. However, this is different. I've made changes in my behavior - looking around when I go to my car - not taking out the trash at night. Like I said - too many unknowns right now.

So, this is an unusual situation for me. I am calm and vigilant and feel a responsibility to remain so because I'm better at observing and noticing than many people.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I'm going to be your citizen journalist on this matter.

There are 500 federal agents here on this case (FBI and ATF). The police chief is controlling the story, and he is not going down any rabbit holes - just staying with the facts. When a mom asked about letting children play outside, ride bikes, and walk to school, he paused for a moment and said we all need to be vigilant. The school districts are taking extra precautions with perimeter checks. They've asked parents to talk to their children about reporting anything unusual laying around.

Initially, it was thought the bombs might have been hate crimes. However, with this last one, the pattern now seems to be that of moving around the city, which means he is on his way to our area. One of the private security experts said the next bomb will tell us more about what the bomber is doing. Yikes - such a thought.

This situation is different in that the bombs are not in public areas, but in residential ones. In other cases, people could chose to avoid public spaces, but that does not work now. Usually, the neighborhood kids play outside after school, but not today. Very few people were walking today, and I did not see anyone walking their dogs. I thought about taking our dog on a walk, but decided against it. Right now there are too many unknowns. Also, this evening I felt a pall over the city, and even our dog sensed it.

When we've had severe weather events, we've taken precautions and were prepared. However, this is different. I've made changes in my behavior - looking around when I go to my car - not taking out the trash at night. Like I said - too many unknowns right now.

So, this is an unusual situation for me. I am calm and vigilant and feel a responsibility to remain so because I'm better at observing and noticing than many people.
Take care Linda, my thoughts are with you all over there.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Early this morning a package bomb exploded at a FedEx distribution facility between Austin and San Antonio. One person received percussion injuries. The bomb contained nails and metal shards, and the package was thought to be headed for Austin. Everything is stopped at that facility - no trucks leaving and none arriving - it is a huge distribution center serving the Austin - San Antonio corridor.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Signing in with more info. It looks as though the security expert was right - more coming to light with the next bomb (see above).

The agents and FedEx determined the package that exploded earlier today was sent from a FedEx facility in southwest Austin, and that facility reported the package arrived from a private delivery service. It has been reported there is a confirmed link between the private delivery service and some of the bombs. Investigations are ongoing at both places.

A little after 6 AM today, the FedEx facility near the airport called in a report of a suspicious package. Emergency services, police, and federal agents are onsite investigating. In the last 24 hours, the police have received over 400 calls about suspicious packages and have sent officers and agents to each one.

On a personal note - I am expecting a FedEx delivery today, as are probably thousands of people across the city. I've followed the tracking info, and my package came from out of state and is coming through a north facility. Drivers deliver around 2-300 packages a day, so there will be many of us looking at our boxes with some trepidation. (Blessings and prayers for all those drivers and staff.)

I was going to ask Lynne at Psychic Focus about the bombing, but saw that someone else already posed the question.

This news item is getting a much larger audience and friends are writing and calling to see what is going on. Of all the news pieces I've read, only one source has taken a dark turn with it - RT. I was shocked at the way they chose to report it. Their slant was that it likely is hate related and officials purposefully have been slow to acknowledge and act on it. All you have to do is look at the face of our police chief and know how false that is.

The energies around this are massing and swirling - not in a good way. If anyone has some free time, a little help with calm and clear, heart based thinking for this city would be appreciated.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
A little after 6 AM today, the FedEx facility near the airport called in a report of a suspicious package. Emergency services, police, and federal agents are onsite investigating. In the last 24 hours, the police have received over 400 calls about suspicious packages and have sent officers and agents to each one.
FOX has been reporting about this issue since early today. Before taking my dog for a walk at around 11 am they were talking about a sixth package that had not detonated. There was no mention, at least while I was watching, where that package was found or when. Could it be the one you mention in your posting or it is a new find? (haven't watched the news since walking my dog). Troubling to say the least, specially considering the potential for copy-cats.
Regarding your police chief, he appeared to me very concerned, almost in shock, and his actions a bit bordering in desperation. Hoping he is getting good assistance and support from the FBI and other federal agencies. Stay safe.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
FedEx determined that the person who shipped the package that exploded early this morning also shipped a second package, which was at the site near the airport. That package, potentially the 6th bomb, is now in the hands of law enforcement. Apparently quite a lot of info was collected by FedEx, and it has been handed over to the officials.

Our police chief is the acting chief, and I don't know if he wanted to be chief. In the interview last night, he said he'd had little sleep. A few hours later, just after midnight, the 5th bomb went off, and after 6 AM, FedEx called in a report on the 6th potential bomb. So, the man likely has had little sleep in 48 hours. Also, there has to be so much pressure not to let this investigation turn into a circus like Vegas and Broward County. Thanks for mentioning him because he needs a lot of support, too.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Interesting senses

Just now, my anxiety level dropped to zero. Maybe it is a result of all the energetic help from friends or perhaps the perpetrator has been identified or is stopping the bombing for one reason or another.

As your person on the street, I just wanted to get this out to you because it was such a sudden (and welcomed) relief.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Thanks! FedEx just delivered a package at my house for my wife and I spoke to the driver, a delightful young woman. She told me that only her and her husband, both work for FedEx, knew about the overnight events at Austin when they reported to work in the morning. They were the ones telling the others. She said she heard on the radio that it may be other suspicious packages in other states but didn't know how truthful that information really was and would do some research once her shift is over and she gets home.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Just now another bomb detonated in a Goodwill Store in south Austin, injuring an employee. Police also are at an apartment complex with a suspicious package. This is the sixth explosion and the 7th bomb. If the package turns out to be a bomb, that will be 8 since March 2nd.

I'll write more later, but I'm upset now. As a friend said, this is a fear experiment, and all I can say is that it is working. We need help from people like you all.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I read breaking news about an explosion at a Goodwill place in Austin -rumors about second device found at donations in the same location.
One wounded already.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I'll write more later, but I'm upset now. As a friend said, this is a fear experiment, and all I can say is that it is working. We need help from people like you all.
Pod awake in Scotland.....is your dream connected to this, Hollywood types trying to stop people thinking etc.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
is your dream connected to this, Hollywood types trying to stop people thinking
Could be because we've been flipping around the news tonight, and so far the local people are OK, but the national news shows are going crazy with all the talking heads making all kinds of guesses, which are of no help. Ran across Giraldo Rivera - what a nut case - no one should listen to him.

It is tough enough being in Austin right now. We don't need anyone else ramping up our emotions. As soon as we get all stirred up, we lose the ability to think rationally and feel from our hearts.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Pod awake in Scotland.....is your dream connected to this, Hollywood types trying to stop people thinking etc.
Not just Hollywood, but an "empowered elite". From a higher perspective, I feel it's an exercise/experiment in duality--and they're acting from a state of desperation. The Dark knows the end of their rule is within sight--and they're lashing out like a cornered animal.

Unfortunately, one of the few remaining ways the Dark can push us off balance and into a "lower vibration" of fear is to use violence. It's certainly difficult to do, but we CAN choose instead to react from a place of Love, Kindness, and Compassion--not only for the victims and their families, but the wonderful and big-hearted folks in the Republic of Texas.

If I know anything about Texans, it's that they can quickly rise to the occasion and stand shoulder to shoulder against any challenge. AND, if I know anything about Texans, they never, ever give up.

These people picked the wrong target and it'll only hasten their end.

I STAND WITH MY TEXAS NEIGHBORS.

Shoulder to shoulder and heart to heart.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Would you consider moving to Texas SG? I feel you would fit nicely. I think Linda and myself would so elated nothing could erase the grins from our faces. :D (by-the-way, no state taxes here ;))
LOL ...I actually would! The missus went there once and loved it. I’ve also got lots of friends there.

I can also tell you this with confidence...If the US ever implodes and y’all will have us, we’ll gladly come. I’d be proud to stand in defense of The Republic and our Liberty!

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The police found him in the early hours this morning, he detonated a bomb in his car as they approached.

The sixth bomb last night turned out to be old military incendiary devices that were not thought to be associated with the bomber. The young man suffered some burns, but not shrapnel from a bomb.

As several people have pointed out, this was a fear exercise to see how much the city could be affected. Most events went on, although with more security. So, as a whole we did ok. The police and federal agents also worked very well. From the outside, at least, it seemed that they worked together and quickly. We are warned to continue with vigilance, as more bombs may have been placed before the bomber died.

For me, I was doing ok until what we thought what was the sixth bomb went off last night. I fell into despair, and what helped me out was you all. It has been a lesson for us all - ask for help and offer support when you see that others need it.

You all are magnificent beings.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
“These unending black ops in Texas are designed to intimidate the
Republican Governor and GOP-dominated legislature. TPTB need
compliance from Austin real bad. Without Texas playing the globalist
game there’s no way the NWO wins. Can’t happen; won’t happen,
never happened. Where California is the Left coast liberal paradise,
Texas is the Right’s last real bastion of courageous patriotism.”

— Intelligence Analyst & Former Military Officer

"Texas is the Right’s last real bastion of courageous patriotism"

And don't you forget it!

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Lynn at Psychic Focus did a reading on the Russian poisoning, Maryland school shooting, and Austin bombings. She had some illuminating points.

The goal is to make people feel they need the government to protect them, and that vulnerability makes them much more willing to give up privacy, rights, etc in exchange for an illusion of safety.

The media, with the constant coverage not only keeps fear in the consciousness, it does provoke others to do similar "copycat" crimes. This group (which looks orchestrated by the PTW, and also the reason they can't seem to be caught until they find a patsy), looks to be done, but it is the "copycat" people that will keep this in motion (and most likely serve as the patsy).

http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/2018/03/murder-maryland-school-shooting-texas.html

Having some time to reflect, I can see that the national media played the major role in trying to blow this event into crazed-fear mode. Had the bomber / patsy not been caught this morning, I cannot imagine what another cycle of national media insanity would have wrought.

The local law enforcement kept things on an even keel. They were on point, told people what to do to help themselves and their neighbors, and did not engage in mindless conjecture. So, that is what we did. We observed, called in suspicious items, and continued on with our lives. One of the lines that was repeated several times was not only to watch out for yourself and your family, but also those around you. It is a subtle thing, but it does support the idea of unity and awareness of and caring for others, something the PTW don't like.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
"I want to be a pasty"
Had to look it up. Well, that sounds and looks tasty. But why do you want to be eaten?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)