Former Manager at US DOD: “UFOs are Real” -- Huffington Post (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I just read through an article by Leslie Kean, writing for the Huffington Post, dated the 11th of November, 2017, so this is not new but may be new news if you haven't ran into the story. I'm going to grab some key excerpts from it to help share the more important info that was included.

"Something extraordinary was revealed today. Former high-level officials and scientists with deep black experience who have always remained in the shadows came forward on one platform. These insiders have long-standing connections to government agencies which may have programs investigating unidentifed aerial phenomena (UAP/UFOs). The team includes a 25-year veteran of the CIA’s Directorate of Operations, a Lockheed Martin Program Director for Advanced Systems at “Skunk Works”, and a former deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence. Something extraordinary was revealed today. Former high-level officials and scientists with deep black experience who have always remained in the shadows came forward on one platform.
(
...)
According to a TTS /AAS statement, its team members who have been “operating under the shadows of top-secrecy for decades” believe that “there is sufficient credible evidence of UAP that proves exotic technologies exist that could revolutionize the human experience. This could represent the beginning of a trend towards a new openness on the part of the U.S. government. These people know more than any of us, and they will be releasing important data on UAP in the future. ” "

Leslie goes on to say he was shown some data at a meeting with them in early October, 2017. He names who were present including their current and former positions, these people are at a high level in terms of security clearance.

"I asked him if these unidentified objects were considered to be threats. “They did not exhibit overt hostility,” he said. “But something unexplained is always assumed to be a potential threat until we are certain it isn’t. On the bright side, I believe we are closer than ever before in our understanding of how it operates,” he told me.
(...)
As a result of his position managing the DOD program for almost a decade, Lue said “I learned that the phenomena is indeed real.”In short, less that two weeks after leaving the Pentagon, Luis Elizondo confirmed that UFOs are a real; they exist, and they have been officially documented.
(...)
Lue also stated: “We are also planning to provide never before released footage from real US Government systems...not blurry, amateur photos, but real data and real videos.”"

The article finished with one of the people at the meeting stating that no one, not even the Government, should own the technology and information which has been acquired from ET and UFO encounters.

Full article here: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/fmr-manager-of-dod-aerospace-threat-program-ufos_us_59de2f4be4b0b992a8214874

Reactions: Anaeika

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This article is about the To The Stars Academy that was "launched" by Tom DeLonge (Blink182 band). There is a thread about it here somewhere. The supposed back story is that Steven Greer was to be the face of this limited disclosure venture but did not have the kind of "popular" following that DeLonge did. There certainly are some very well connected people involved.

It does not appear that the group is in the debunking business. However, they are in the let's take a long time to carefully examine the details business. In other words, soft disclosure. I'm not against them, but it is good to know where they are in the process.

O

omcasey_deleted

It may be excessive, but anything mainstream I dismiss near automatically....(it is all controlled.

And infected. *see all the pop-ups and bombardment of ads on the link.

We all have to do our best to stay away from all that.

To stay uninfected.

Casey

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I am absolutely fascinated by the videos posted and the interviews.

I smile thinking about how a former punk rocker rebel type is able to collaborate and investigate these matters. He has an impressive list of retired military and scientists on his team. I will definitely be keeping an eye on To The Stars.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)