For a Good Start Into Remote Viewing (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
on the topic of remote viewing, be sure to visit Courtney Brown's "Farsight Institute" web page:

http://farsight.org/

And you can access Ingo Swann's "Penetration" account (from remote viewing the moon), check this out:

www.wanttoknow.info/ufos/penetration.ingo_swann.pdf

I also recommend Joseph McMoneagle's book, "Memoirs of a Psychic Spy". I bought mine on Amazon used at a really reasonable price.

All fascinating and worthwhile reads!

Just thought I'd get the conversation started and throw this out there...

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
I read, "Psychic Warrior: The True Story of the CIA's Paranormal Espionage," by David Morehouse.

An interesting read overall.

Reactions: Ben and Stargazer

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
Thanks for this Stargazer. I have stickied your thread so that it may provide an organic thread for people to add to as we go on but also a great starting place! ;)

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Reactions: Ben and Sinera

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Last year I watched Farsight's 'alien' series. Iapetus, Mars, Phoenix Lights. It haunts me to this very day. ;)

Daz Smith and Dick Alguire are amazing. Especially Mars I liked so much since I already was fascinated by it's past history and present surface 'archeology' anyway. I also watched what they did on 9/11. It's all pay-TV on Vimeo, but in my view worth watching and every cent you pay for it.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I just stumbled across this Farsight video just now. It's from December 2015. To my utter surprise and disappointment it so far only had 1783 views when I clicked it. It deserves more. Much more. Definitely. :)

Next to Dick Alguire and Daz Smith who are also from the Farsight, this new talent, Ms PrinCess, is amazing.

Totally blind to the target as usual and then she draws this, spot on, and really "nails it", it is a 100 % hit .... but see for yourselves. She's so amazing. This should have millions of views.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)