Flu Bomb aka FLOOM using essential oils (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Flu bomb; I call it the FLOOM:

Frankincense
Lemon
On-guard/thieve's
Oregano
Melalueca

Can take internally*. Oregano burns so use capsule.

Can diffuse.

Can put in a roller ball.

I would do 10 drops of lemon and 5 of the rest in a 10 mL roller ball for children. Apply every 2 hours as symptoms persist then 3x a day for 1-2 days after.

*Make sure you are using certified pure therapuetic grade (CPTG) essential oils. This makes a huge difference. Please do not take essential oils internally unless it is CPTG.

---------------------------------------
Anyhow, I just discovered this flu bomb recipe today and am using it on my family with good results, so decided to share it.

I will write more articles on essential oils soon, but wanted to get this out first. I had originally planned to have my first post as an introduction to them (what is an essential oil? How to use them? Saftey)

Attachments

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I would do 10 drops of lemon and 5 of the rest in a 10 mL roller ball for children. Apply every 2 hours as symptoms persist then 3x a day for 1-2 days after.
Can you also put them in hot water as a vapour?

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Can you also put them in hot water as a vapour?
No, I don't recommend putting them in hot water b/c heat can destroy the therapuetic compounds. You can put them in a diffuser w any temperature water except hot. If you don't have a diffuser, you can put it in the shower or bathtub. Also, you can pick up a diffuser on Amazon for $20. Some have put the oils in a humidifier, but the oils tend to break down the plastic.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I wanted to say if you make up a roller bottle, dilute them in fractionated coconut oil (it stays liquid.) Just put the essential oil in and fill up the rest w coconut oil or any other oil you have, such a olive oil or emu oil.

Flu bomb; I call it the FLOOM:

Frankincense
Lemon
On-guard/thieve's
Oregano
Melalueca

Can take internally*. Oregano burns so use capsule.

Can diffuse.

Can put in a roller ball.

*Make sure you are using certified pure therapuetic grade (CPTG) essential oils. This makes a huge difference. Please do not take essential oils internally unless it is CPTG.

---------------------------------------
Anyhow, I just discovered this flu bomb recipe today and am using it on my family with good results, so decided to share it.

I will write more articles on essential oils soon, but wanted to get this out first. I had originally planned to have my first post as an introduction to them (what is an essential oil? How to use them? Saftey)

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)