Flexing the Intuitive Muscle (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have a little game I play as I am driving around the city. If I see a number plate in front of me when I'm stopped at the lights, for example, I will try to quickly grab onto a meaning (our number plate format in this State is 1ABC 123). So I will look at the three letters and think of a word to describe the energy of that driver/vehicle. for instance DOW (The Tao). EOK (The Keys of Enoch).

I don't spend time searching for the right thing. If it doesn't come to me straight away, I drop it and move on. I have been doing this for so long (about 5 years) it's almost second nature to me now. I don't spend time consciously thinking about it too much, just making a connection, in the flow stream of events/happenings around me.

Yesterday was DIM and I thought: Dimming lights, or light dimmer. Then I thought, that can't be right, that's a negative trending thought. So I forgot about it. Then I saw 1NSD xxx, and I thought In5D (per the internet). Later on, in the evening, I hopped on the computer and went to Alexandra Meadors Galactic Connection. She posts a large string of new material each day, beneath her main interview. First one, Wake Up World, had a headline Massive Wake Up Call for Humanity. Inside the article was the bolded statement: We must stop dimming our light and hiding in the shadows of fear! Then I moved on to Gregg Prescott (whom I have never seen on YouTube before) and he is the face of In5D!

I realised once again that with practice, intuition can be a moment to moment thing. The confirmations may be small, but on a day where you might be thinking nothing is happening at all in your life, existence reflects back to you that you are in fact in tune and on the play sheet!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Sounds like an interesting activity.

Reactions: Stargazer

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I have a little game I play as I am driving around the city. If I see a number plate in
My family and I play a similar game back home in NZ. We will use the letters to create words, so for example, DIM could be "Deep Interesting Mob," and DOW could be, "Duck over where?"

We could do it on the forum using handles.

LINDA could be: "Lets intimidate nighttime dandelions again."

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Angela and Lila
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
My family and I play a similar game back home in NZ. We will use the letters to create words, so for example, DIM could be "Deep Interesting Mob," and DOW could be, "Duck over where?"

LINDA could be: "Lets intimate nighttime dandelions again."

Harder to do with longer names ;):)):ROFL:

Reactions: Laron and Lila

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016

LINDA could be: "Lets intimate nighttime dandelions again."

We did that too with license plates when we were younger.

The three letters on my plate are OLC and it took me a little while to find what fit, (it makes it easier to remember my number. Haha.)
"Our Lady of Consciousness." :-D:)

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Quite appropriate, Laron, when it was an experience off the south coast of Stewart Island on a cray fishing boat, that I encountered the catch of a deep sea octopus, a giant, who was then callously killed as it preys on crayfish, and therefore harms the fishermen's livelihoods. I became a non-fish eating vegetarian because of that, and that continued for many years (approximately 18 years) before doctors re-directed me back onto a protein diet because of diabetes.

Reactions: Laron
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Yes, your intuition is quite hard-hitting, Laron, because you got everything superbly right! Thinking back, I recall the giant octopus of the deep was caught in a craypot E-SE (east-south-east) of the island. And the death was so slow, they killed it by hanging it's head up on a hook, where it dangled until death took it. It's one of those life experiences that knocks you about. You have to experience it to believe it.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Here are some images of the type of creature I am talking about (I include the one with the deep sea diver in it as a reference point to their size):

th (3).jpg th (5).jpg th (4).jpg

One of the wonders of the world, highly intelligent, brave, strong, and dextrous. I had to witness it fighting the fisherman on the deck of the boat, and it was taller than him in total length. Being out of its natural environment, having been winched up in a craypot, into which it was incredibly tightly squeezed, it was never going to win the fight, but there were moments there when I thought it might!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Yes, your intuition is quite hard-hitting, Laron, because you got everything superbly right! Thinking back, I recall the giant octopus of the deep was caught in a craypot E-SE (east-south-east) of the island. And the death was so slow, they killed it by hanging it's head up on a hook, where it dangled until death took it. It's one of those life experiences that knocks you about. You have to experience it to believe it.
That is so cruel, really upsetting to read.
How can anyone do that and have no feeling, it may be another form of life but it’s still a life.

Reactions: Snowmelt and Lila

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
My mother was a marine biologist and we had a pet octopus for a while. Very clever, it used to spend it's time figuring out how to escape from the tank. I once found it on the bookcase, slithering over the Enc. Brits.

Never eaten one since. I love them. How about this for an octopus trick?

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I was using a hand reel, standing next to the ocean on rocks, while a younsger, fishing, and caught something... wound it in, which was really difficult, and this massive octopus climbed up over the rocks. I can't recall what I did but it went back in the ocean, whatever happened.

I became a non-fish eating vegetarian
Vegetarian means no seafood!

And the death was so slow,
Not a nice experience, but it sure taught you a lot.

I basically became vegetarian 9 years ago because I knew it would help me with astral projection. Since then I've come to know and learn so much more about the benefits.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Of course! But I felt I needed to clarify, as many people try to "scale" themselves into it. I was never Vegan, and I couldn't quite come at never wearing leather belts or sandals, but I felt, in the truest sense, perhaps I ought to have.

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
But I felt I needed to clarify, as many people try to "scale" themselves into it.
I try and do that now as well considering so many people I've met think chicken is vegetarian, and seafood too. I'm not a supporter of labels as being defined is not always helpful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)