Finding past lives to work through this one (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Amanda Faye

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
First of all I hope that Im doing this right, still trting to adjust.

Okay so i love learning of past lives but I want to use them for a purpose. I have gotten in my own way, forever. I also am shy and dont show my true self to many. Im overprotective and have some issues letting go. So i wanted to explore past lives to work out these issues.

Is this possible, if so how would i achive this? Would i have to mediate on this before having a past life regression done??

Id love to hear everyone's thoughts!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've had bits and pieces of other lives come through in meditation and in QHHT sessions. (One of them is on the Transients website - Cloud Cities. This one was surprising and brought together pieces from this life.)

The other night while listening to Tom Kenyon's Aetherium sound meditation, I saw several of me in other lives coming together to bring special aspects / gifts to me in this one. This has been fairly easy for me to do, but we each operate differently.

There are people who can help with this through QHHT sessions or other past life work. We have some exceptional practitioners here and you might ask for a referral on the QHHT board.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA

Okay so i love learning of past lives but I want to use them for a purpose. I have gotten in my own way, forever. I also am shy and dont show my true self to many. Im overprotective and have some issues letting go. So i wanted to explore past lives to work out these issues.

Is this possible, if so how would i achive this? Would i have to mediate on this before having a past life regression done??

Amanda, a QHHT session will help you to heal from trama that you experienced in past lives that are effecting you in this life. Your higher self will show you the life/lives that are causing these issues that you are feeling because you would go into the session with that intention. Once you've examined the reason for your feelings of being shy and not letting go it's likely that you will understand why you are that way and then be able to feel you can let go. You have to make the choice to let go because, as you know, we only change when we desire to make a change in ourselves. The regression will show you why you are feeling that way and will help you to understand yourself.

A past life regression is not only very interesting but it can be very healing. Here is a link to Dolores Cannon's website and this page will help you choose a practitioner that's right for you and lead you to another page where you can find one in your area.

http://www.dolorescannon.com/find-practitioner

By all means do meditate because learning to go into an altered state will help you to go deeper into hypnosis.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com

You could also try getting a psychic reading done. I had one done by Lynn at Focus Sessions and it was very informative. She knew nothing about me from my e-mail contact with her and she was dead-on about my characteristics and motivations. She told me about a past-life experience that fit in absolutely with events that are occurring in my life now.

I would suggest doing your research on any practitioners you might seek out and only engage one who has good references--and one whom you trust. Paying attention to synchronicities may also be helpful in nudging you in the right direction.

Best of luck, Amanda! Please keep us posted on your progress!

<3

Reactions: Brian and Vickie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)