Fem Evolve Magazine and beyond (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
http://femevolve.com
FemEvolve is a blog and an upcoming digital magazine focused on providing rigorously researched information on topics related to health, wellness and fitness and providing beauty and fashion inspiration.
12/19/17

Dear Ms Paruag, Whomever else this may concerns, everyone both on/ff of here:,

Heres yet something else that I just found and try to pre order a yr subs to it, but at the moment pending because I have insufficient funds to cover it in my account. Hopefully that wouldn’t be the case when its exactly done. Well, its only in the digital and in which isn’t my first choice. Since I really prefer the combo print/digital format. Of course I would love there to be a app for all of both phone, tablet, watch. It is Apple/i.

This almost has everyone/thing/where that I have been looking for. Well at least ever since I can remember of course.

@femevolve @femevolvemagazine @christinaparuag @jessicaabruno @jessicaabrunowaybeyondfedup @waybeyondfedup #fem #femevolve #evolve #christinaparuag #jessicaabruno #jessicaabrunowaybeyondfedup #waybeyondfedup #blog #upcoming #digital #magazine #focus #providing #rigorously #researched #information #topics #related #health #wellness #fitness #beauty #fashion #inspiration

Think thats it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Yours truly,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)