Farsight's Time-Cross Results Summary: May-August (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Courtney Brown just posted this Farsight video looking over the success of the Time-Cross project from May through to August. It's seventeen minutes. For those new to this, this month to month project focuses on the remote viewers targeting the most popular main stream news events that are reported on, a month before they occur. You can find out all the info on this over on the Farsight website here, http://farsight.org/demo/Time_Cross_Project/Time_Cross_Farsight_main_page.html.

Update: New video was released based on new information to confirm additional hits in august.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
He brings up an interesting idea. Does sharing these visions of future events allow others to do something to alter these events?

I have pro and con thoughts about this. The major one is - if we have the ability to perceive future events, is it reasonable to conclude that this ability also come with the capacity to make changes now. Or - do we have this ability, but a responsibility to observe and not interfere?

Taking this idea to a personal level - how many times have some of us gotten a nudge to drive a different route and missed a traffic accident? We might look at it as we do knowledge about other things - we learn about the dangers of GMO foods and change our behavior to eat organic foods. I see these ideas and behaviors existing on a continuum rather than separately.

Well, these are my lunchtime musings today.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
He brings up an interesting idea. Does sharing these visions of future events allow others to do something to alter these events?

I have pro and con thoughts about this. The major one is - if we have the ability to perceive future events, is it reasonable to conclude that this ability also come with the capacity to make changes now. Or - do we have this ability, but a responsibility to observe and not interfere?

Taking this idea to a personal level - how many times have some of us gotten a nudge to drive a different route and missed a traffic accident? We might look at it as we do knowledge about other things - we learn about the dangers of GMO foods and change our behavior to eat organic foods. I see these ideas and behaviors existing on a continuum rather than separately.
I deeply believe that we DO create our own future--if not through more "mystical" means, then certainly through the actions we take and the choices we make. Since (at its basic level) everything is energy, and our thoughts are energy too, even our thoughts influence what happens. If you've ever looked at some of the data the Heartmath Institute has presented, our hearts are far more powerful than we think--and they actually have much more affect on our environment than our brains. They quote a study (I can't remember where the study was conducted--one of the major Ivy League Universities, I believe) where they were able to physically detect and record the affect human consciousness had on a global level. This occurred during the 9-11 events. There have also been other studies that have shown how groups of human beings meditating for peace have been able to lower crime and terrorism rates.

As human beings, we are far more powerful than we realize--and that's exactly the secret that "The Posers That Were" have been keeping for so long. As long as they can keep us from realizing our true beings and our true power (from all these distractions and their negative, fear-based programming) they will maintain control of our society and our evolution. That's what this "awakening" and "shift of consciousness" (what some call "ascension") is all about! It's about us waking up, rediscovering our true being and power, and starting to make our own choices for our own kind of future!

As far as responsibility goes, my feelings are that we are free to choose how we feel and react to certain events...we just have to understand that "what we sow, we'll eventually reap". We can choose to be completely neutral--but even that choice will have a cause/affect. For example, if we witness a situation where someone is being victimized and we don't take some kind of action to help that person, we may suffer some karmic affect for that choice later. In my opinion, the best choice or action is almost always the one that feels right to us at even the deepest levels...where our heart and head can both agree.

I have no doubt that we create our futures...and that's exactly why I've been trying so hard in recent years to overcome my old habits of "negative" programming and thinking. The future I'm intent on creating and experiencing is one where all beings can exist in Love, Peace, and Harmony. I also have no doubt that we're capable of doing this on a global, and even a Universal level. It just takes diligence, focus, and a willingness to take responsibility for the choices we all make as human beings.

And I truly think this is what's meant by the phrase, "Be the change you wish to see in the world!"

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Note that Courtney has put out a new version of the video I included in the original post, because of information that Russia has released which shows that the results for August were clearly a success. Here it is below.

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)