Farsight's Time-Cross Project August 2016 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
Please find attached the latest video from Farsight's Time-Cross Project (August 2016). For those that are unaware, these are some of the world's most capable remote viewers who's aim is to view future events from separate locations around the globe within a time frame of usually a month. So, in this case we have a video from July that is predicting events from August 2016 (at the time of writing this...yet to happen).

You can find an excellent article below where @Laron collates last months videos for discussion on the main Transients page, if you wish to do some background reading/viewing.

https://www.transients.info/2016/07/farsights-time-cross-remote-viewing.html

(Please Note: Some of this is uncomfortable material for those of a sensitive nature.)

Reactions: Brooke and Laron
OP
Ben

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
I makes me wonder if Daz Smith is talking of earthquakes here. The buried people under lateral structures? He seemed confused about whether it came from a lateral angle or not but "missing" is the key. It makes me wonder if this is HAARP again as he kept feeling the vibration which I'm guessing would come from the floor.

I wonder if we're talking Asia. I kept getting the Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur? The lateral central beam kept "lying" across it confusing me. I may be wrong of course, I hope I am. :eek:

Reactions: Laron

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I could swear I read something about this on another thread somewhere, but I can't seem to locate it. Since it's directly involving remote-viewing, I figured I'd mention it here. My apologies if this is taking attention away from someone else's thread!

Anyway, I've been following Courtney Brown's work at the Farsight Institute since about 2010 or 2012, I think. His remote-viewing projects have been extremely interesting, especially his most recent Time-Cross project in which he has been employing remote-viewers to "forsee" the next month's top news story (for lack of a better description). Recent viewing sessions in the last couple of months appeared to somewhat accurately predict the Orlando Night Club shooting (and if I'm not mistaken, the French Box Truck Fiasco).

Because of the accuracy of these viewing sessions, Courtney is posting August's session results publicly BEFORE the target month.

I would urge anyone who listens to this video to try not to approach the topic from a place of fear or worry. In many cases, things that Courtney's team has previously viewed have NOT manifested--and, since I believe our thoughts are more powerful than we think, I think I can safely say that a majority of us do not want to create an event like this in our future. As with anything else, I try to watch things like this as a detached observer, intending for future events to play out in manner that results in the highest outcome for the benefit of all.

That said, here's the link to the video:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I could swear I read something about this on another thread somewhere, but I can't seem to locate it. Since it's directly involving remote-viewing, I figured I'd mention it here. My apologies if this is taking attention away from someone else's thread!
Crud...looks like Ben and I were working on this at the same time!

MODERATOR? Sorry, I don't know how to attach a sticky thing...can you please move this post into Ben's thread?

Thanks!

Reactions: Ben

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
When Daz Smith was describing things, I was thinking along the lines of an earthquake too--or maybe a sinkhole. One of the two mentioned a domed building (similar to a state or the US Capitol). Dick Allgire's account seemed more to describe something like a pulsed, moving force(Plasma-Type Weapon?).

No matter where or when this is, it doesn't sound good. I agree...I sure hope this doesn't happen in our reality.

:oops:

Reactions: Cedar and Ben
OP
Ben

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
All good my friend, they're merged.

Yeah Dick's was more specific to me whereas I found Daz's fairly generic (no disrespect to him but most disasters that are land based are going to involve a collapsing building right). Interesting his constant smell of chemicals too, makes you wonder about hi tech weaponry for sure.

Reactions: Stargazer

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
My take from a composite of three readings is that of a meteor strike (large downward kinetic force) near Washington DC or maybe Baltimore. The bunker with military types reacting could be anyplace, doesn't need to be in DC area, but could be. The strike doesn't hit DC directly but the secondary blast effects cause a lot of damage to office buildings, including collapsing them. I could imagine the initial reaction of the military being some sort of missile strike with possibly a small nuke and confusion reigns as there is conflicting data that indicates it was not a missle. Maybe they scramble some of the secret craft they have to do overflights/defensive coverage of the capital and that is what the 3rd viewer was picking up. (Of course much explaining and disclosure will be needed in the future to explain where those advanced craft came from that people capture on video). And if you want to further spice up this scenario, assume the meteor strike ground zero is the NSA complex in Ft Meade Maryland....which would send the defense complex into a huge tizzy trying to figure out who did it. Chaos ensues. Markets crash and it whiplashes across the globe in a cascade of bank failures. Some fraction of congress folks are wiped out in the event. And in the midst of it all Obama declares a state of emergency and postpones the next election. Of course all of the above is absolute speculation on my part...and just supports the comments of the 2nd RV who cautioned against letting your imagination spin up the glimmers of info gleaned in the RV session.

Cedar

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I posted my take on the webbots link -

I watched Farsight's remote viewing by Dick Allgire, Daz Smith, and PrinCess recently and had an uneasy feeling that the August destruction they speak of 'could' occur in Turkey. RVers seemed to think the destructive cause is incoming - My musing - meteor? nuclear missile? Clif sees it as an accidental underground explosion. My musing - gas storage?

This morning clif tweeted 'Ack! IM data says Turkey's accidental explosion brings about 'panic rush (to) atms' around world! Near instant cash drain! Hmmmm!

I have all the relevant videos on my blog
http://www.clarityforlife.training/blog

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
CERN, is what I thought in the first few seconds of Daz's session.

Dirty Bomb, after Dick's session.

A new kind of weapon, came to mind when PrinCess, finished.

So, maybe... something will happen in the U.S. A mistake occurs from the handling of the hidden technology that America is testing.

Or whatever they are seeing is avoided and doesn't happen as that would be a possibility too....

Last edited:
Reactions: Cedar and Stargazer

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
I watched this yesterday evening and at the second one I was thinking about a full force meteorite but something didnt seem to fit with that and when PrinCess was talking I was more on new type of weapon maybe the greys are getting involved there...
and I only just read your answers to this video (wanted to keep that for after watching it and was too tired yesterday)

and...

WHOA... I just skyped with a friend (he's spiritually very fit) and he told me about a DREAM he had this morning... and while he was talking I was like WHAT?!? That is exactly what I heard about in this video!

so with his permission I'm gonna tell you here what he dreamed:

it was a calm cloudy day and he saw buildings, when suddenly there was something like an earthquake and there was nothing to be seen otherwise, then the building was like in a white bubble and a loud boom sounded and the building collapsed as if crushed by a giant fist.
There was no ray of light, no object, nothing, it just crashed. Afterwards little smoke, more dust.
He said in his dream Erdogan had declared war because he felt offended by the world and this was the first day of WW3
The buildings he saw crashing where here in Germany, government buildings and big companies and important streets, but he said this took place all over the world...

and now after hearing his dream I read about your feelings concerning Turkey... whoa...

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
Here is another take on interpreting the Farsight RV for Aug 2016. Article interprets the impact at the Johnson Space Center in Houston. Another week or so in Aug to find out. And of greater interest to me as I live just north of Houston! (I live about 50 miles from the JSC and work is 32 miles from JSC so hopeful far enough away to survive an impact/explosion, albeit with a lot of disruption.)

http://exonews.org/houston-in-august-hot-with-a-chance-of-another-9-11/

Last edited:

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37171953

Poor Souls :( I wonder if this is the prediction? As soon as I saw the pictures the descriptions given (especially diagonals) popped into my minds' eye.
It matches especially Daz Smith' viewing. He described an Earthquake at night, so he was accurate. The other two (Dick, PrinCess) seemed to describe a different event where sth 'from the sky' crashed down (missile, meteorite, plane, etc.).

OP
Ben

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
It matches especially Daz Smith' viewing. He described an Earthquake at night, so he was accurate. The other two (Dick, PrinCess) seemed to describe a different event where sth 'from the sky' crashed down (missile, meteorite, plane, etc.).
For sure...it's definitely in synch with Daz's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)